Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Update: stabbed!

Cabal

Don Juan
Reaction score
If anyone was wondering how it all turned out (see previous posts), I got stabbed. I'll live (obviously).

I have come to the conclusion that all women should have all rights removed on the basis they've turned the world into a loony bin of crazy chicks and crazy chick worshippers.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Cabal said:
If anyone was wondering how it all turned out (see previous posts), I got stabbed. I'll live (obviously).

I have come to the conclusion that all women should have all rights removed on the basis they've turned the world into a loony bin of crazy chicks and crazy chick worshippers.

agreed, my fvcking sister started hitting me for no reason today ..... fvcking cvnts bro

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@JohnChops: hit her back man, she want to start dominating you

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Waaaait.

So what did you do?

You're the guy who asked about sending a lawsuit because of neighborhood to move her somewhere else.

So basically she stabbed you with a knife? Or I'm tired?

Reaction score
Stabbed? Where?

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When society crumbles and rape gangs roam the land....

..woman will have no protection from the legions of men they scorned.

cvnts will be begging for their lives and men will just laugh.

and women will have only themselves to blame for the fruits of their arrogance will come to bite them.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
headFirst said:
How does it feel to get stabbed?

That's a warrior wound.. Chicks dig scars.
Unless the scars came from other chicks. Then you just look like a sissy.

Cabal said:

On the negative side, I'm assuming that you allowed yourself to get into a confrontation with this crazy woman who I advised you to stay away from at all costs.

On the positive side, this will probably help you get that restraining order.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well I read the other post(next time put the link for it, so we can find it faster).

I would say its was a mistake not sue her like you did with the company, she just crushed your reputation, and like I read somewhere, you have to protect your reputation, if bad things are said about you it will hurt in long time.

good too now with her agression, I would also put her for assault(or anything you guys can put her) and let her go to jail, don't be soft here, if you want to change things you have to put her in her place, maybe sometime in jail far from everything will make her get some sense. and the restrain order will go out now and she will be moved, don't be soft now.

P

perseverance

Cabal said:
She didn't stab me, it was a Captain Save-A-Ho.
Bro! That fella needs locking up. You can't go around using violence. This man sounds like a lunatic, someone who needs a long prison sentence. Keep safe man!

This also severes as a reminder that women really aren't worth it. People may lay at me playing Bioshock 2 in my urine stained y-fronts, but at least I have a drama free life.

Cabal

Don Juan
Reaction score
He was arrested. And yes, let this prove a warning. The moment a woman isn't attracted to you, even if you dated for years, you are expendable.

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's what happens when you have a swift mouth and are deemed a woman beater. I can tell why he wanted to gut you.

Maybe now you'll learn your lesson. Just don't compensate for not taking the immediate action there and then, on a forum.

Be happy you're alive, yes I'm a "doooooo-ish" *girl voice*

Cabal

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are a douche. Don't try to turn what happened to me into an invalidation of the observation that you have been a douche. And posting that post, is further douche.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cabal said:
He was arrested. And yes, let this prove a warning. The moment a woman isn't attracted to you, even if you dated for years, you are expendable.
That sucks serious balls that you were stabbed like that. Glad to know that you are alright. I hope he gets raped beyond measure behind bars. Let it be a lesson to all the manginas out there.

Going as far as you can with pressing charges. Go after his family if you have to. Milk pain and emotional distress as much as you can. See a psychiatrist. Make his life a living hell.

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HeyPachuco! said:
It's what happens when you have a swift mouth and are deemed a woman beater. I can tell why he wanted to gut you.

Maybe now you'll learn your lesson. Just don't compensate for not taking the immediate action there and then, on a forum.

Be happy you're alive, yes I'm a "doooooo-ish" *girl voice*
Oh man you're so cool. I mean, can I get your autograph?

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cabal said:
Any man who works alongside his wife, usually, is destined for failure.

The fact that she had the audacity to cheat with someone within mutual environment shows me that you're not a man of power or respect.

Instead however, you claim to be this "bigshot" whilst talking down to people on an internet forum. I'd buy the guy who hit you with a jerry rigged knife, a drink if I knew him.

Internet Bigmouths don't deserve any less.