Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Update on the THREESOME thread

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I posted a few weeks ago about the possiblity of having a threesome with a couple of women I know. I felt out that particular situation and it doesn't look like it's gonna happen.

I would be a little disappointed if it weren't for the fact that one of the girls from the previous post (the 20 yr old) hadn't approached ME with the idea of finding another girl for both of us.

I guess the thing that brought this on was an experience she had last week where a bunch of her girls had a slumber party where there was some "E" involved, and all of her girlfriends ended up going down on her. She told me that this got her over any apprehension of being with another girl.

A couple of days ago she mentioned to one of her good friends the fact that her and I were going to hit up Vegas in December to find another girl for a threesome.

The good news- she showed this friend of hers my myspace page and it turns out her friend thinks I'm hot and wants to be the other girl. To make things even better, her friend is 24 yrs old and ABSOLUTELY DROP DEAD GORGEOUS.

The bad news- she wants to wait until her 21st birthday in December to make this happen.

I told her that if we wait chances are it won't happen. One or both of them will get boyfriends, or SOMETHING will come up in the next six months. She adamantly insisted that she would do whatever it takes to "come through". I am headed over to the town where both of these girls live this weekend, and I will get to meet the knockout. I'm not gonna hold my breath that the threesome will ever happen, but I am going to at least go down there and work my game to get in good with the friend :)

The kicker in this whole situation is that I have also been fukking another chick, and Sunday night when we were at a club she basically told me SHE would be down for some threesome action as well! She even mentioned that her friend that lives a couple of hours away might be game and she's pretty hot.

Whether or not either one of these situations comes through or not is up in the air, but it's good to know that an old man still has possibilities!

Time will tell.....

Kid Quick

Don Juan
Reaction score
A) The 20 yr old is fickle because she's 20. She says she doesn't want the threesome until she's 21, but lets a room full of girls go down on her when she's on E. The threesome with her is a matter of time, whether it's with her 24 yr old friend or someone else.

B) You have another threesome opportunity.

C) I envy you. I'm on a moratorium from women as I need to get a business going before even thinking of approaching women. I get enough rejection on the business front to have to deal with it in my social life.

Cheers

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hugh-fuggin'-Hefner! No wonder you've been absent lately.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The young ones are frisky. Nice to have spinning around as plates.

Rock the styles STR8UP!
:cheer:

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you manage to get BOTH of them in a private place (e.g. apartment, etc.)...you can rest assure that you might end up having that 3-some sooner than what you think.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I end up heading down there tomorrow I will be getting a hotel room for the night, and the 20yr old has already mentioned that she is going to arrange for me to "get acquainted" with her friend so there is definitely a possibility that I could make it all go down this weekend.

At the very least I'm gonna bring my camera and make sure I get some fun shots so when I get back I have a good excuse to add the new chick on myspace.

Gotta bring my "A" game this weekend....I don't want to squander this opportunity like I have a couple of others in the past. I'm tellin ya, her friend is fukkin HAWT!

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
If I end up heading down there tomorrow I will be getting a hotel room for the night, and the 20yr old has already mentioned that she is going to arrange for me to "get acquainted" with her friend so there is definitely a possibility that I could make it all go down this weekend.

At the very least I'm gonna bring my camera and make sure I get some fun shots so when I get back I have a good excuse to add the new chick on myspace.

Gotta bring my "A" game this weekend....I don't want to squander this opportunity like I have a couple of others in the past. I'm tellin ya, her friend is fukkin HAWT!
And do you know what? Even if they might not ORIGINALLY warm up to the prospect of a 3-some...you can always "influence" the 20-year-old to have sex with you in front of the other one. That would break the ice...and you never know...the other might join it.

In a 3-some (and this is my personal perspective), the important thing is for you to phuck BOTH of them. Forget the "lesbian" crap (unless that's the key that opens the door for you to stick your cuck in BOTH OF THEM). ;)

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I realize this is pulled straight out of Neil Strauss' playbook, but I think it's relevant; It has to seem like it's the girls' idea. The minute they perceive you as trying to be the motivator, the deal's off. Play it cool, let them move it along. They KNOW you want to bang them both, don't remind them overtly. If you come off as too eager, again deal's off.

That said I have to give you the rock on smiley

:rockon:

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
And do you know what? Even if they might not ORIGINALLY warm up to the prospect of a 3-some...you can always "influence" the 20-year-old to have sex with you in front of the other one. That would break the ice...and you never know...the other might join it.

In a 3-some (and this is my personal perspective), the important thing is for you to phuck BOTH of them. Forget the "lesbian" crap (unless that's the key that opens the door for you to stick your cuck in BOTH OF THEM). ;)
Funny you say that.....I mentioned to the 20yr old that I thought it would be hot to have another girl watch us have sex. Thats actually what she kind of initially agreed with. Her only hesitation was her asking "where would we find a girl who would want to do that?" so I know she would be willing.

Gonna play it by ear and make up the gameplan as I go. Now I'm off to find a hotel.....

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
I realize this is pulled straight out of Neil Strauss' playbook, but I think it's relevant; It has to seem like it's the girls' idea. The minute they perceive you as trying to be the motivator, the deal's off. Play it cool, let them move it along. They KNOW you want to bang them both, don't remind them overtly. If you come off as too eager, again deal's off.
Wish that I knew that last year :)

STR8UP,
Your to lucky man. Hope at least one of your chances pans out.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Some quick advice. I haven't fully read the thread but remember quite well the situation from before.

First stop talking about it any further. Its a little bit AFC. Just continue seeing the 20yr old, one of these times, have her friend meet up, and just act. Like anything else, they want you to be the man and take charge. All the regular DJ principles apply. Your pvssy footing around because your trying to get something special.

When I've assumed that they'll do it, treat the women like I own them sexually, I've gotten away with whatever I wanted. You have to have extreme confidence in the situation and everything will fall together.

I'll read more tonight and post further explanation.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
Some quick advice. I haven't fully read the thread but remember quite well the situation from before.

First stop talking about it any further. Its a little bit AFC. Just continue seeing the 20yr old, one of these times, have her friend meet up, and just act. Like anything else, they want you to be the man and take charge. All the regular DJ principles apply. Your pvssy footing around because your trying to get something special......

I'll read more tonight and post further explanation.
Yea, I can tell you didn't read the thread because it isn't about the initial situation, it's about one of the same girls OFFERING it to me with a different girl.

Anyways........

I went down to visit the 20 yr old this weekend. I had hoped to at least get to meet the friend, but it turns out she couldn't get a babysitter :(

It ended up being just the two of us. I didn't want it to seem like that was the only reason I was there, so I played it cool. The only thing I did was mention how I was disappointed that I didn't get to meet her friends. Had a good time both in the hotel room and out though, so all's good. Keepin my fingers crossed about the friend though....damn she's hot!

PocketAces

Reaction score
honestly..

a threesome is not all its cracked up to be....
I had one recently with two beautiful women and the whole thing was just an awkward mess....I suppose that under the right conditions it can be a really good time but there are way too many variables.....
my advice....stiuck with one and go to town!

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Have you slept with the 20 year old yet? You need to get one of them in bed to make any progress. The more time that goes by without sleeping with the 20 yr old risks puttin you in the non-fvck zone.

I've had relationships with women where we've talked about it so much where it got to the point where it was more fun to keep the BS game goin than to actually do the deed.

I also agree with PocketAces. Having a threesome is more than its cracked up to be. I've had more fun having threesomes with 2 males and one female than vice versa. I think its just because I've got an amazing wing and we enjoy totally taking advantage of women, making them our slaves and sharing. It truly takes it to the next level when you can tell a women to go do this or that to your buddy.

Whereas with two women, your always the odd ball out. They're there to please each other and they just let you in to be nice. A threesome is more of a mental score than anything else. After all your c0ck can only be in one warm place at a time so from a physical perspective having sex with one is not much different than two.

Bottom line make your move and start treating them like you own them. Actually the best move would be to move on. Anytime I've talked about it with a women, it has never happened no matter how willing they may have been.

However I think butter418 gave the best advice when he said :

Don't forget to bring some drugs and alcohol. They may come in handy in a pinch.

The biggest majority of sexual conquests, orgys/threesomes that I've had have been largely influenced by drugs and alcohol.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
Have you slept with the 20 year old yet? You need to get one of them in bed to make any progress. The more time that goes by without sleeping with the 20 yr old risks puttin you in the non-fvck zone.
Yea, and she's addicted. No worried there.

A threesome is more of a mental score than anything else. After all your c0ck can only be in one warm place at a time so from a physical perspective having sex with one is not much different than two.
I agree, but it's one of those things I think every guy should check off of his to do list before he goes to the grave.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
it's one of those things I think every guy should check off of his to do list before he goes to the grave.
I double dog agree, but I guess since I've already checked it off on my list, its a little over rated. However its only over rated if you actually check it off your list. If you haven't experienced it, then its the holy grail.

The biggest factor though is confidence. You have to be confident as a mutha fvcka. You have to act like you've done it a hundred times and its old hat to you.

The last three-some I had, I didn't even want a three-some. I just wanted to have sex w/ HB8.5, told my FB about it, next thing I know, the next morning HB8.5 is waking me up telling me to come into FB's bedroom. I had my A game on that week though, nailed at least 5 different chicks that week. Click here for full story

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
STR8UP said:
I agree, but it's one of those things I think every guy should check off of his to do list before he goes to the grave.
I concur wholeheartedly. The first 3-way I had was with an ex gf and one of the waitresses we worked with. I learned how to really eat a furburger by watching the waitress dine at the Y.

My brother when are we getting together for some spicy tuna? I'm itching to get together with the group . . .