Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Update on the ex gf fvcking sh1t hit the fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

aix237

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If some of u don't know I haven't been chasing after this girl for 2 years. I dated this girl for 2 years and we were living together. We then barley talked for two years and recently I found out she lives 30 seconds down thr road from me.

Right now I am emotionally drained and out of it. Last night I called her to go get some food with me. There was hesitation in her voice. She said where are u planning on going? I said to mcdonalds since ur going (trying to infer a cheap date, make a joke) she was silent. She is sensitive about her weight for some reason. I have no idea if she got butt hurt over that or not. But she said shell go. 15 minutes before I was about to get her she called up and said all this bs about her work. She claimed she had to work till 10 at night which is bs. She's on a salary of 37k. There is no way she is going to have to work a 12 to 14 hour day. So isay ok that's cool. She thought I sounded irratated and said she would call me when she got off work at 10. That smelled like a flake cause she is the type of girl that will drop sh1t for someone. I then took some nyquil so I could sleep cause I get high anxiety espically with her cause she gets under my skin.

Well I knew two things were going to happen. Either she would call and say she was tired and going to bed vblah blah excuse excuse or she wouldn't call back. Well she didn't call. I woke up for some reason at 11. I checked my phone and no call from her. I was very dazed from the nyquil. So I typed a text to her which said "why are u acting flakey with me since saturday? Im going to chill out from u guess its for the best."

I honestly do need to chill for a bit with her cause I see the way im acting and feeling. Im getting a little crazy over her I think. Im sure she can sense it. I get frustrated cause we are highly attracted to each other no doubt about it. We get along fine. Then she gets all sensitive and on guard for no reason and starts saying I can't be in a relationship with u im scared and I will get attached to u and I need to be alone. Ur d1ck drives me crazy and u drive me crazy, you're crazy sexy and cool etc. Wtf? Then why are u so on guard? She's very bipolar. She's on meds I know that for a fact cause I've seen them.

I know she's bad news. Not one person who knows her has said she is good news. She's fvcked up. Shell lead u on then boom slam the door in ur face. Unless u r such a total d1ck to her constantly. When we first me a couple of years ago she was getting psycho over me cause I had no feelings. Since we have a long past and have been fvcking and hanging out hacving a good time then out of the blue mentions sh1t I mentioned in another post is getting my emotions going.

Everyone is going to say stop talking with her. The only girls I have dealt with are all fvcked up aws were talking like the last 4 girls I've dated. I think I like girls like this cause im fvked up myself and narcisstic. I can't even imagine dating a good girl. The last time I did that was 8 years ago in high school. I hate drama but it comes to me so I guess that's what im accustomed too.

saber

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is my 2 cents but I think you took this whole things all wrong

of course she was trying to play you but her goal was to strengthen/progress the relationship the only way she could..a jealousy plot...obvious

Personally I would have just said how much I wanted her and that she cant have that guy over period.

either she complies or she doesn't...

It may sound lame to say that stuff but its just word games..if she said yes, nothing would actually change in the relationship as long as you have the power to remain indiferent and if she didn't comply then you walk away nothing lost

aix237

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see how its possible she used the other guy as a ploy. But what about her saying ljbf and I need to find myself and no more sex cause I can't get attached to u? A lot of mixed signals. Sh1t she texted me "I told the guy to go home so right now I need to clear my head." Clear my head means be alone. Then 30 minutes lare she calls me back after I called her and she asked me to come over. Wtf. People say she's not confused but look at her words compared to her actions. She wants to do one thing then does the opposite. Im in the same boat.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at you, man...you're asking her out to dinner. You're checking your phone to see if she called (and she didn't). You're asking her why she is being flakey. You are suspicious of what she says and what she might be doing. You are investing your emotional well-being in this girl. You're going to her place and fukking her on her whims, when she finds it convenient. You're actually putting stock into what she says to you instead of simply paying attention to her actions.

You are acting like the woman in this game.

PS: People who make 37k sometimes have to pull late nights like everyone else.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aix237...no offense, but I feel the real problem in this situation is you. Looking from a totally objective position, I honestly believe YOU are the cancer in the relationship.

If you want her...then stop playing stupid games and be straight forward. I mean...what's the big deal? LOL.

But I think that when a man needs Nyquil so he can sleep at night, because of his frustration for one woman...then something is seriously wrong.

I mean...can you blame her for been defensive and protecting her feelings? You are all over the place. You have MISTAKINGLY used "dj" stuff taught or preached in this board.

This is a situation that is a slam dunk. You want her? Then go for it. But stop playing games dude. It is not helping you or her at all.

Personally...you were together for 2 years...did not work. Where away for another two years...and you think things will work now?

What a waste of time.

aix237

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
U ever been involved in the samre situation? Have an ex live 30 seconds down the road. I know u probably wouldn't get urseld involved. Emotions run high when u r attracted to someone and have feelings for and have a deep intense past with. U just say its some girl forgoet about her. Easier said than done buddy. We talked about marriage before and almost got engaged. I honestly care but only at certain times. I've dated girls when sh1t went down and I've kept my sh1t in check. With her its a different story. How am I the problem? Im the one who was onchalant about how things were going then she decides to get stupid and drop a bomb on me about some bs dude and say she's scared and wants this and that and can't do this and that yet. Dude she's all over the place too. The other night she brought up all this sh1t saying ljbf and im done having sex with u cause I don't want to get attaached then literally 5 minutes later im cvmming on her azz.

scottfall

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds to me like she feels trapped when shes with you because of your emotional attachment to her. Because she already has you attached to her as her BF the reward for committing herself to you is low and the risk is high.

You have to reframe your situation with this girl. Create a world for yourself where she would be an idiot to not commit to you.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I hate drama but it comes to me so I guess that's what im accustomed too."

You love drama or else you wouldn't consistently find yourself involved with AW's.

We all have absolute power over our lives so you can walk away from any AW at anytime that you want but you don't because once again you love, crave and desire drama.

If you want to break the cycle buy the book Rational Recovery or look into completing a 12 step program or get some therapy and find the source of your drama needs so you can solve the problem.

If you're fine with the way things are however like others have said you don't need our help.

Keep doing what you're doing and enjoy all the engineered headaches and various crises you bring upon yourself.

aix237

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl is a fool. I got a lot going for me and she knows this. It p1sses me off cause I stand up to her azz and feel I have high value. She wants a dude that will let her get away with anything despite her claiming she's turned off by that. She told me her ex was a guy who would never say anything to her and let her do anything she wanted and she didn't like that. She needs to be the one with thepower cause that's all she is used too. Right now I make more money than her and will soon be making waaaayyy more than her. I drive a totally better car. She feels im way too priviliged and spoiled which I admit. By me standing up to her, calling her out on her bs and being a flake with me then saying fvck u so fast after the bs she feels her value is compromised. U can say im kidding myself but im not. She knows im happy with my life overall and wants me to getr to her level be cause she's not. She has lse and gets her jollies on slammin the ddor in ur face and then having the guy worship her for no reason. My brother has lse also and he says the same sh1t trying to bring me down. Swear deja vu twice her from before and my other ex. Same sh1t about sex and everything. Gettin the jollies of fvckin with duddes heads. I am going to cut her off. Don't know if ill crack or not or if she will. By me sending the text saying why are u acting like a flake I need to chill out from u might incline her to call me later which I wanted wish I never did though.

Status
Not open for further replies.