Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Update on girl that was making me wait - guy friends?

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like the other guys said, Italostud. Cool heads prevail. As long as her actions aren't directly affecting your relationship, no need to be concerned. If they are, then you have to let her know she has a decision to make. If you consider it, a LTR, that is (which it appears from the posts).

Metro3pilot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pull the handle man ...it's time to eject ....

I have never seen anything as true, as what Joekerr31 said ... to the T ....

just played games with a girl exactly like the one you describe down to texting in front of you .....even got the you're too needy speech just as joekerr31 predicts for you ....

wtf ho you can't go 2 hours without talking to someone besides me ? ?

this girl is a whack job with a hole in her self esteem, no one man will ever be able to fill ....

Proceed with caution ! ! !

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are three tests for how much of an Attention Wh0re your girl is:

1) Just hang back for awhile, observe her ACTIONS and see what happens. - in a couple of weeks, you should be able to figure out through her actions (versus words) if she is just an AW.

2) Take her out to the hot danceclub with a group of people and see if her actions indicate to everyone that she is WITH YOU or just out for every shred of attention she can get from everyone else. - AWs make it very obvious the first time you two are in a club whether she is there to have fun with you or just to have fun with everyone else BUT you.

3) Get a little jealous. - AWs cannot be with a jealous guy so the strength of her reaction to your jealousy is directly proportional to how much of an AW she is.

Attention Wh0res make terrible girlfriends. Always screen them out as a potential girlfriend as soon as you find out.

You can keep it casual with them and hook-up every now and again if you implement the massive challenge card on them (ignore her all night at a party until there are only a few people left standing and then tell her she is ugly and you don't want anything to do with her, then suddenly push her up against a wall and go for it.) Great sex for one night - rinse and repeat once a month or so.