Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Update/field report

Cancerian

Don Juan
Reaction score
Greetings men!

Here is an update/field report. Bear with me as I am a bit buzzed as I type this, and am covering a few days worth of events.

For those unaware, I asked out a woman at a job I am currently at (I don't want to hear anything about sh1tting where you eat, I have my reasons for doing what I do). She turns out to be a Sunshine Girl/Flake. I cut back on flirtation/attention, and she is now 50/50. What I mean by that, is that she will flirt one minute (utterly talkative, turning her chair to face me, eye contact, showing wrists, etc.), and not even acknowledge my existence the next (show up to where I am with co-workers, not look at me AT ALL, but say things like "see you all tomrrow"). So I say whatever, she is a DJ Bible guinea pig at this point, though I am not opposed to fvcking her at least once if the opportunity becomes available. I still am able to do whatever I want at work (those who are in charge are female), and the situation hasn't affected this very much.

Meanwhile, I have been going out locally and flirting with these two half-sisters with AFC boyfriends. I have such a good time with these chicks, that I find myself uninterested in the other women (small town, not a lot of decent selections). I almost approached a 3-set, but the cvnt-vibes were so strong, that I just hung out with these other chicks. With the younger one (21), I neg her a lot, and act only somewhat interested, while focusing on her older sister (23). The 21 y.o. NEVER talks about her BF, and the 23 y.o. talks about her BF with disdain. I mention that I almost went to this other bar, and 23 y.o. says "Hey, we're going there, come with us!" So I say, "Yeah, maybe I'll do that." I end up going there with them. We get trashed, and I have a convo with the 21 y.o. about religion (hey, she brought it up). She is really passionate about it to the point that she is frustrated that I do not share her views. Later, I tell the 23 y.o. that her sister is "something else" and that "we had quite the convo." She replies in a sarcastic tone with "Yeah, I'm so glad that you have a crush on my sister." I almost laugh at the idea of having a crush on anyone at 29 y.o. but say "What are you talking about? I don't have a crush on her. Would you rather I have a crush on you?" She says "Well, yeah!" and I can't remember exactly what else was said, because I wasn't expecting her to be so blunt. We end up leaving around closing and go to a party somewhere.

At the party, I introduce myself to all present (mostly females 19-24 y.o.). The dudes there (looking like 17-24 y.o.) were the saddest bunch of AFC's I have ever seen. There were women there, and they weren't doing SH!T. Some dude joined our "party" and we left, but the 21 y.o. stayed. We went to a friend's apartment for a bit. While talking with the 23 y.o., I gather that she isn't happy with her AFC BF, but is glad I am there, but is sad at not knowing what to do. I don't have time for that sh1t, so I don't do much. Rather I focus on being cool, since this chick might be available soon. After this we go to pick up her sister, and I order the dude that joined us to go inside to get her. At this point, I'm done for the night and 23 y.o. senses this. She gives me a ride home without me asking her, and I hug her and lightly shake-hands/kino her sister while ignoring the other dude, then get out of the car.

That was Saturday, fast forward to today. My co-worker that "interfered" with my pursuing of the woman I asked out mentions wanting to get into shape (I'm always going on about my exercising and that people should care about their bodies). I mention that I'm losing interest in the woman I asked out and that for now she is in the "blew it zone". My co-worker laughs and says "Yeah, she should be there." We are good friends and we pick up some beer after work and I take her home. We drink 3 beers each and she shows me a picture when she was in shape and I was like "Damn!" She laughed, and we talked about getting in shape. Before I leave, I pick the picture back up and say "Damn, thats a nice pic" and she says "Gee, thanks for making me feel bad about myself" and I reply with "Don't feel bad, because you are dedicated (to getting back in shape), right?" She says, "Yeah. Give me a call later. Be safe." She texts me later saying "Don't take it to heart, it is a good thing, but thanks for making me feel bad about myself." I reply with "You shouldn't feel bad about yourself, that wasn't my intention." and followed up with "You can be want you want, trust in that." She replies with "I know, I'm just reminded of how I was and how I should be."

So that is what is going on with the four women I am currently interacting with. I feel that since I am a Cancer, women either want to fvck me, use me as an emotional tampon, or both. Its always been like that, since school. Suicidal chicks would confide in me, or insecure chicks would look for me for support, or chicks would try to use me to break up with their BFs and then be a FB for a while. The thing is, I am seeing through this B.S. and only doing what *I* want, not what they want. I feel that I could probably have any of these women if I played my cards right (and if they meet *my* requirements). For what its worth, I am having a great time and am also getting a lot of practice.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cancerian said:
Greetings men!

Here is an update/field report. Bear with me as I am a bit buzzed as I type this, and am covering a few days worth of events.

For those unaware, I asked out a woman at a job I am currently at (I don't want to hear anything about sh1tting where you eat, I have my reasons for doing what I do). She turns out to be a Sunshine Girl/Flake. I cut back on flirtation/attention, and she is now 50/50. What I mean by that, is that she will flirt one minute (utterly talkative, turning her chair to face me, eye contact, showing wrists, etc.), and not even acknowledge my existence the next (show up to where I am with co-workers, not look at me AT ALL, but say things like "see you all tomrrow"). So I say whatever, she is a DJ Bible guinea pig at this point, though I am not opposed to fvcking her at least once if the opportunity becomes available. I still am able to do whatever I want at work (those who are in charge are female), and the situation hasn't affected this very much.

Meanwhile, I have been going out locally and flirting with these two half-sisters with AFC boyfriends. I have such a good time with these chicks, that I find myself uninterested in the other women (small town, not a lot of decent selections). I almost approached a 3-set, but the cvnt-vibes were so strong, that I just hung out with these other chicks. With the younger one (21), I neg her a lot, and act only somewhat interested, while focusing on her older sister (23). The 21 y.o. NEVER talks about her BF, and the 23 y.o. talks about her BF with disdain. I mention that I almost went to this other bar, and 23 y.o. says "Hey, we're going there, come with us!" So I say, "Yeah, maybe I'll do that." I end up going there with them. We get trashed, and I have a convo with the 21 y.o. about religion (hey, she brought it up). She is really passionate about it to the point that she is frustrated that I do not share her views. Later, I tell the 23 y.o. that her sister is "something else" and that "we had quite the convo." She replies in a sarcastic tone with "Yeah, I'm so glad that you have a crush on my sister." I almost laugh at the idea of having a crush on anyone at 29 y.o. but say "What are you talking about? I don't have a crush on her. Would you rather I have a crush on you?" She says "Well, yeah!" and I can't remember exactly what else was said, because I wasn't expecting her to be so blunt. We end up leaving around closing and go to a party somewhere.

At the party, I introduce myself to all present (mostly females 19-24 y.o.). The dudes there (looking like 17-24 y.o.) were the saddest bunch of AFC's I have ever seen. There were women there, and they weren't doing SH!T. Some dude joined our "party" and we left, but the 21 y.o. stayed. We went to a friend's apartment for a bit. While talking with the 23 y.o., I gather that she isn't happy with her AFC BF, but is glad I am there, but is sad at not knowing what to do. I don't have time for that sh1t, so I don't do much. Rather I focus on being cool, since this chick might be available soon. After this we go to pick up her sister, and I order the dude that joined us to go inside to get her. At this point, I'm done for the night and 23 y.o. senses this. She gives me a ride home without me asking her, and I hug her and lightly shake-hands/kino her sister while ignoring the other dude, then get out of the car.

That was Saturday, fast forward to today. My co-worker that "interfered" with my pursuing of the woman I asked out mentions wanting to get into shape (I'm always going on about my exercising and that people should care about their bodies). I mention that I'm losing interest in the woman I asked out and that for now she is in the "blew it zone". My co-worker laughs and says "Yeah, she should be there." We are good friends and we pick up some beer after work and I take her home. We drink 3 beers each and she shows me a picture when she was in shape and I was like "Damn!" She laughed, and we talked about getting in shape. Before I leave, I pick the picture back up and say "Damn, thats a nice pic" and she says "Gee, thanks for making me feel bad about myself" and I reply with "Don't feel bad, because you are dedicated (to getting back in shape), right?" She says, "Yeah. Give me a call later. Be safe." She texts me later saying "Don't take it to heart, it is a good thing, but thanks for making me feel bad about myself." I reply with "You shouldn't feel bad about yourself, that wasn't my intention." and followed up with "You can be want you want, trust in that." She replies with "I know, I'm just reminded of how I was and how I should be."

So that is what is going on with the four women I am currently interacting with. I feel that since I am a Cancer, women either want to fvck me, use me as an emotional tampon, or both. Its always been like that, since school. Suicidal chicks would confide in me, or insecure chicks would look for me for support, or chicks would try to use me to break up with their BFs and then be a FB for a while. The thing is, I am seeing through this B.S. and only doing what *I* want, not what they want. I feel that I could probably have any of these women if I played my cards right (and if they meet *my* requirements). For what its worth, I am having a great time and am also getting a lot of practice.
I like this alot :D

Nice man.

No comment and i have been following this.

Cancerian

Don Juan
Reaction score
jonwon said:
I like this alot :D

Nice man.

No comment and i have been following this.
Thanks man! Things seem to be looking up. I had confidence before (like asking the woman out at work without feeling nervous), but lately its been spiked like 10x! I just have an "I don't give a sh1t about the outcome attitude".

I also forgot to mention that I also flirted with this chick at the bar, that I have known since childhood (this was done with the half-sisters being present). She mentions that she is there with a guy (another AFC who is a FB but is acting AFC to progress the relationship to BF/GF). I laugh and act like I don't care/he doesn't exist. I had her laughing so hard that she could barely play pool, while her chump sat at the bar completely helpless. I seem to have a nack for that sort of thing. She was stricly practice though, as I wasn't interested in her at all, though we already had rapport.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cancerian said:
Thanks man! Things seem to be looking up. I had confidence before (like asking the woman out at work without feeling nervous), but lately its been spiked like 10x! I just have an "I don't give a sh1t about the outcome attitude".

I also forgot to mention that I also flirted with this chick at the bar, that I have known since childhood (this was done with the half-sisters being present). She mentions that she is there with a guy (another AFC who is a FB but is acting AFC to progress the relationship to BF/GF). I laugh and act like I don't care/he doesn't exist. I had her laughing so hard that she could barely play pool, while her chump sat at the bar completely helpless. I seem to have a nack for that sort of thing. She was stricly practice though, as I wasn't interested in her at all, though we already had rapport.
I like it, no worshipping or wondering about 1 girl at work, working and opening other women. Being normal, relaxed having fun, no gimmics or BS, just you with a lot more confidence and a better game plan.

Talking to more women is a solid state to be in which ever way you look at it.

Hey i see alot of positive stuff here maybe this will be a great new year for you :D

GL man, i cant find fault and i would not want to comment on it, if i did.

Cancerian

Don Juan
Reaction score
More to add to the story...:rockon:

So the other night my co-worker and I are chatting on the phone, and she is complementing me left and right, saying things like:

"Cancerian, you are a man. A REAL man. You are gentleman who will open doors for women and help them with their groceries, but on the other hand won't take sh1t from them or anyone else for that matter. You have your own morals and ideals and you stick to them. You are one of a kind. If (woman at work) doesn't go for you, she is a fvckin' fool..."

So I am thinking that she likes me, and if she lost weight...:yes:

Then today at work, I'm just hanging out in the office. Woman I asked out, co-worker, and three other females are there, bullsh1tting with each other. I call my friend on my cell because he just called but I didn't hear the phone. We start talking about the two chicks from the bar, their value to us, their "bore"friends, and I was telling him about Saturday night with them, since he was out on the road and missed out. My co-worker is laughing along with me while I tell him this, because she already knows what I've been doing. The other females stop talking and are looking at me, jaws hanging.

The woman I asked out gets jealous. She is interupting me saying "You never tell me stuff like this! See if I tell you anymore stories!" She then looks over at my co-worker and says "Did you know about all of this?" And she replies that she does. Woman then says "How!?!?" Co-worker replies with "You know, by having conversations?" (I think she was referring to the woman not returning my phone call while still craving my attention). So I was quite happy with what transpired today!

Cancerian

Don Juan
Reaction score
Since the phone call with my buddy/wingman in the office, chick from work is A LOT more talkative, smiling MUCH MORE than usual. I just smile and play along, but I haven't asked her out again. She now realizes that I have good times with or without her. Now she's playfully negging me/almost acting slightlty AFC herself.

Examples:

Me: "I'm thinking about getting contacts, but my eye-reflexes make it hard to get anything near my eyes."
Her: "Oh, I'll teach how to put them in! (giddy and smiley while she says this, eyes wide)

Me: (I don't want to be assigned to this particular area, and am about to exert my influence on the women in charge to get me re-assigned, chick knows I want re-assigned and intervenes before I come in to work)

Her: "Cancerian, I got you re-assigned!" (more smiles)

Other examples are making sure she lets me know the latest gossip and all of that, texting me jokes again, etc. She knows I'm going out this weekend, this dude and I are discussing it, and she says "I'm going to be at _________, come see me!" She is also VERY self-conscious about ANYTHING that I say that could be construed as dis-interest/negging/picking on her.

So removing attention/letting them know that you are busy and don't need them, that you were interested but don't have time for their B.S., works really well as far as I am concerned!

Another development concerns the 23 y.o. that I've been flirting with/hangin out with. It has gotten back to me through one of her relatives that I've known for many years that she likes me and thinks that I'm cute. So I must be doing something right with my game, even though I've been at it for only a couple of months!:rockon:

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cancerian said:
Greetings men!

Love everything except the text. Don't back pedal and say "sorry, didn't mean it".

Just be C&F about it. Other than that, you are a stud.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cancerian said:
Since the phone call with my buddy/wingman in the office, chick from work is A LOT more talkative, smiling MUCH MORE than usual. I just smile and play along, but I haven't asked her out again. She now realizes that I have good times with or without her. Now she's playfully negging me/almost acting slightlty AFC herself.

Examples:

Me: "I'm thinking about getting contacts, but my eye-reflexes make it hard to get anything near my eyes."
Her: "Oh, I'll teach how to put them in! (giddy and smiley while she says this, eyes wide)

Me: (I don't want to be assigned to this particular area, and am about to exert my influence on the women in charge to get me re-assigned, chick knows I want re-assigned and intervenes before I come in to work)

Her: "Cancerian, I got you re-assigned!" (more smiles)

Other examples are making sure she lets me know the latest gossip and all of that, texting me jokes again, etc. She knows I'm going out this weekend, this dude and I are discussing it, and she says "I'm going to be at _________, come see me!" She is also VERY self-conscious about ANYTHING that I say that could be construed as dis-interest/negging/picking on her.

So removing attention/letting them know that you are busy and don't need them, that you were interested but don't have time for their B.S., works really well as far as I am concerned!

Another development concerns the 23 y.o. that I've been flirting with/hangin out with. It has gotten back to me through one of her relatives that I've known for many years that she likes me and thinks that I'm cute. So I must be doing something right with my game, even though I've been at it for only a couple of months!:rockon:
The women at work is sounding ripe for the taking again Cancerian, this time catch her alone.

Say something to her, like 'hey you know i may be free one evening this week or next, i think me and you should catch up' give me your number again i think i deleted it.

Or even better say to her, hey i may be free sometime this week or next, give ME a ring and we can sort a night out :D

then tell her to ring you tonight, name the time.

Keep it secret and not around the office ok.

Cancerian

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lust said:
Love everything except the text. Don't back pedal and say "sorry, didn't mean it".

Just be C&F about it.
I honesty didn't know how else to respond to that text, but I didn't want her getting depressed. Rather, I want her to get motivated.

Other than that, you are a stud.
Thanks man!

Cancerian

Don Juan
Reaction score
jonwon said:
The women at work is sounding ripe for the taking again Cancerian, this time catch her alone.

Say something to her, like 'hey you know i may be free one evening this week or next, i think me and you should catch up' give me your number again i think i deleted it.

Or even better say to her, hey i may be free sometime this week or next, give ME a ring and we can sort a night out :D

then tell her to ring you tonight, name the time.

Keep it secret and not around the office ok.
Its possible! I've been thinking about it. More stuff keeps happening. Dirty jokes, sexual talk, etc. She sees my charisma at work with all of our co-workers, and she sees me hanging out with them a lot instead of her part of the office quite a bit as well. She is getting the hint that I'm not going to be AFC with her!

Now that I am reassigned I am around her a lot, so I'm testing the waters a bit. I had her laughing quite a bit today, and mentioned something about "whooping her ass at a game of pool" which led up to a discussion about pool, so I'm laying the foundation!

Cancerian

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I pull into work today, notice chick's vehicle isn't there, and immediately know something is wrong. I go into the office, and my co-worker tells me to follow her. She tells me that the chick got layed off today.

Later on I text her, asking her how she is doing. We text convo for a bit about the situation, and she says that she was going to call me to tell me (happened friday after i left), but that "she didn't want to ruin my weekend" (I did not respond to this text in particular, but rather kept the convo going).

She then says to have my co-worker call her when she can, also saying "You guys know that we can still be there for each other! I cherish the people in my life and don't want anything to change!" (kind of out-of-character for her i think, but I respond with that I'll have my co-worker call her, rather than act AFC and say something like "I cherish you too!" which would have been cheesy as h3ll).

She eventually says that she knows that texting is costing me money, so call her tonight. (very respectful I would say)

Near the end of my day, she comes in to get some stuff, and comes out back where people smoke and she, co-worker and I are talking about it. She asks me if I can help her load something into her vehicle, and I say yes (this isn't acting AFC, I help people out there, being the gentleman that I am). I mention that I told my boss/her ex-boss that I was thinking about leaving for something closer to home (which I have been debating for 2 months), and our boss (female) begged me to stay. We have a laugh about that. I get ready to depart, and say "See you later ______." She says "See you Cancerian, have a good night. Call me later!" I say "Will do." Another co-worker was standing there (who I think knows that I have interest in the chick) looks at me and nods with a look that was like "You better call her!"

So, she has a history of not answering the phone, but she mentioned twice to call her. She also has a history of being VERY talkative on the phone. Given that she was layed off and is unemployed, there is no more work related issues between us. I'm not sure that it would be prudent to ask her out after she got layed off, maybe I should wait. I know that we shouldn't talk too long unless we are planning a date, but given the circumstances, I'm unsure how to proceed. Part of me wants to risk a "long" convo to analyze her tone and all of that. Any advice in this matter will be appreciated!