Unwittingly got picked up by a guy who offered me a beer and molested me

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dante420 said:
Your ****ing homo dude, get the **** outta here with your chump talk. your still trying to pass the insecurity stage and how old r u? 26? dawg if u think its even a question after the age of 13 then you needa look at yourself, people made their choices by now

That's a lot of bad words for someone who is... 18? Come on man I am just going by what I see here, I haven't read any posts by you where you picked up girls, nor do I plan to, but just based on this thread, I am wondering just what you are going to teach here?

jnice48146

Don Juan
Reaction score
OMFG, Funniest SH*T EVER!!!!!!!!!! I almost p*ssed myself!

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow you met a dude in the gym and took up an offer to drink beer at his car and took your shirt off your shirt at his request. you definatetely diserve some sort of award. i'm thinkin most likely to be raped by a guy before the age of thirty, non jail related. on the plus side you still have to compete for the award. on the negative end you're in the running to begin with.

Dante420

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PRMoon said:
wow you met a dude in the gym and took up an offer to drink beer at his car and took your shirt off your shirt at his request. you definatetely diserve some sort of award. i'm thinkin most likely to be raped by a guy before the age of thirty, non jail related. on the plus side you still have to compete for the award. on the negative end you're in the running to begin with.

nah bro, I didn't take my shirt off. he asked to see my tat so I lifted my shirt. I didn't see anything that was sexual at that point so I had no reason not to. Honestly do you people really meet people and think "theres a chance I could be raped" sorry but that doesn't happen where I'm from, not sumthing I could plan for. To me it just sounded like a beer

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dante420 said:
nah bro, I didn't take my shirt off. he asked to see my tat so I lifted my shirt. I didn't see anything that was sexual at that point so I had no reason not to. Honestly do you people really meet people and think "theres a chance I could be raped" sorry but that doesn't happen where I'm from, not sumthing I could plan for. To me it just sounded like a beer

...to everyone else it sounded like a dude was following you around the gym trying to catch you naked.. then invited you to hang out in his car and felt you up as he was getting you drunk. And right before you freaked out he said "It's ok, I'm a doctor."

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL! That sh1t is hilarious! hahaha.

Dude. Stop defending yourself. You posted it..your gonna have to take your lumps. No defense is gonna save you from getting laughed at and joked on. If you are homo, admit it and be done, if you aren't just shut it and take your lumps and charge this one to the game. Part of being a man is taking your lumps. Part of being a gay man is getting hit on in the gym! LOL. JK. Funny stuff!

Dante420

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
LOL! That sh1t is hilarious! hahaha.

Dude. Stop defending yourself. You posted it..your gonna have to take your lumps. No defense is gonna save you from getting laughed at and joked on. If you are homo, admit it and be done, if you aren't just shut it and take your lumps and charge this one to the game. Part of being a man is taking your lumps. Part of being a gay man is getting hit on in the gym! LOL. JK. Funny stuff!
so u really gonna say in ur entire life u never been hit on by a gay guy or any other unwanted people for that matter?

Amazing said:
...to everyone else it sounded like a dude was following you around the gym trying to catch you naked.. then invited you to hang out in his car and felt you up as he was getting you drunk. And right before you freaked out he said "It's ok, I'm a doctor."
well atleast this thread can allow me to see sum humor in the situation. gotta roll with the punches and learn from my mistake, won't let that happen again.

Accension

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A number of things tells me you're a naive kid.
If this isn't the case, maybe you have aspergers or live an extremely sheltered life because your average straight-adult would have been weirded the fuc> out, to the point of disgustion, from the get go.

With that being said, man, sure you weren't just- a little curious...

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dante420 said:
so u really gonna say in ur entire life u never been hit on by a gay guy or any other unwanted people for that matter?
Sure, I've been hit on unwanted people, what I didn't do is go around posting it on a public forum and expect not to get laughed at for it. LOLOLOLOL. Probably shoulda kept that one to yourself.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dante420 said:
So I followed his car to the beer and to a parking spot in front of the beach. I got a lot more details to add to this but this has been the most helpful forum I've ever registered to so as of now you will be the only people who know about this.
I'm sorry, but I'm CURIOUS.

#1: You followed his car to the beer? Did he have a cooler with beer already in his car or did he stop by a liquor store?

#2: You didn't think it was weird that he was stopping in front of a beach?

#3: There are a LOT more details??? WHAT DETAILS?

Did he #-Close? Did he K-Close? Did he... *gasp*... F-Close?
I need to know, because I think a lot of the newbies could learn from this guy.

Please, I need these answers.

YogurtSlinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are from Massachusetts. Can't f@gs get married there? That should brighten your day!

SexxiKing777

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh My freakin Goodness I lol'd so hard!!!

why would you not have the balls to get up and walk if he was making you uncomfortable? Afraid I was gonna tag you from behind?

No offense but you sound like a chick. "I didn't want to hurt his feelings, so I'll just lead him on and drop him when I get the courage"

grow a pair

Dante420

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SexxiKing777 said:
Oh My freakin Goodness I lol'd so hard!!!

why would you not have the balls to get up and walk if he was making you uncomfortable? Afraid I was gonna tag you from behind?

No offense but you sound like a chick. "I didn't want to hurt his feelings, so I'll just lead him on and drop him when I get the courage"

grow a pair

Not quite, I was just brought all the way out there to the beach (which is on my way home (the scenic route, that messes with my gas mileage :nono:) so then I was greeted with beer and good conversation, I took the beer and accepted the conversation. I was thirsty from lack of water at the gym and the beer was appeasing to my parched throat. As were the carbs my body needed after such an intense workout, He then worked up the courage to compliment me and my gym habits, he then proceeded to tell me about muscle groups. Upon learning about muscle groups he was touching the muscles on my legs, He proceeded to offer me $40 to give me a back massage......no k-close :nono: no f-close:nono: and no touchy my **** :nono:

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dante420 said:
no k-close :nono: no f-close:nono: and no touchy my **** :nono:
sounds like a afc. you should have directed him towards this website, maybe he'll learn about showing intent. :crackup:

nah, just kidding buddy. I wouldn't know what to do if I was ever in that situation. But luckily no gay guy has ever made the mistake that I'm anything but straight.

starplayer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha awesome! How clueless did you have to be to not realize what was going on?

I'm always pretty wary of over-friendly guys anyway, especially a stranger following you around the gym. But you got in his car? What were you thinking?

He could've drugged the beer. You're lucky you didn't end up chained to a wall in his basement and used as a sex slave, end up on the local news as a missing person. Ever see Pulp Fiction?

Sorry man but you seem pretty naive.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dante420 said:
Not quite, I was just brought all the way out there to the beach (which is on my way home (the scenic route, that messes with my gas mileage :nono:) so then I was greeted with beer and good conversation, I took the beer and accepted the conversation. I was thirsty from lack of water at the gym and the beer was appeasing to my parched throat. As were the carbs my body needed after such an intense workout, He then worked up the courage to compliment me and my gym habits, he then proceeded to tell me about muscle groups. Upon learning about muscle groups he was touching the muscles on my legs, He proceeded to offer me $40 to give me a back massage......no k-close :nono: no f-close:nono: and no touchy my **** :nono:
This HAS to be a joke now. I could probably think of something else he could have given you for that parched throat... something nice and thick.

And for some reason, I can't stop picturing this... had he drugged your beer:

"It puts the lotion on its skin!!!"

Guoy Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dante420 said:
Your ****ing homo dude, get the **** outta here with your chump talk. your still trying to pass the insecurity stage and how old r u? 26? dawg if u think its even a question after the age of 13 then you needa look at yourself, people made their choices by now
:confused: I thought you were gay... Nevermind.