Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Unusual dates...

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just wondering...

Instead of just taking a girl to the usual dinner date or the usual movie date, i normally like to get a little creative with where i take my chicks... I like doing things with them that another "ordinary" guy would normally NOT do with them. Eg: A Candle lit dinner on the beach or a short boat trip for the night.

I wanna know what kinda "out of the ordinary" dates you guys have been on:rolleyes:

maybe we can all share our idea's and get idea's from eachother too;)

K... I'll be looking forward to see your reply's...

Laterz...

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One cool thing would be if you have access to the roofs of any high building or such to take her up to check out the view and maybe measure how much time it takes for a spit to land to the ground.
A nice thing I've found out to do is to basically include her into one of your daily things you have to do. Just as long as that thing is a bit fun and not a drag (for instance washing your car and then maybe going somewhere, that could be fun).

SDFUandDie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Once I took this girl to Cirque Du Soleil - Varekai, very cultural. My date loved it... It only comes to certain cities tho.

A few other places I have taken dates to is an aquarium, camping on the beach.

When I was in Cali I use to take my dates on my bike and just ride up to starbucks and hang out.

Move

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive took a girl for a picnic in some nice park near her work. Brought a blanket, some food, beers (or wine). She loved it. Its inexpensive and easy! Weather permitting...