Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Unorthodox "How We Met" Stories, Non-Deliberate

ThisNThat

Banned
Reaction score
There's this woman I know, married to the same man for 10 years, told me she met him online dating, but it was SHE who contacted him, not the other way around.

She said it was "by accident" only because she was really contacting him to critique his negative sounding profile.

Of course, being as hot as she was, he'd be stupid not to ask her out, but he did.

I noticed that when women described how they met their boyfriend or husbands, it's told in a different way...they PRETEND (I think) that it was a complete accident or what they call "providence" that they just so happened along each other in a non-deliberate, stars-were-aligned kind of fashion.

Thoughts on this?

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's called a "Ho Shield" ask about the first time they did it too i'd bet that was an accident also.

You will find it's much easier to bed women by making it all look like a very heat of the moment accident.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate the crazy amount of NetSluts I pounded on the first date. And guess what they all said I don't usually do this.

They all like c0ck you just have to supply the excuse and if fate supplies the excuse even better. Poor little slvt can't be expected to argue with fate can she.

Of course I admit it was a lot easier back in the day. Couple of ****y funny lines to set up the date. On the night little bit of social proof, venue shift, escalate and you'd be balls deep. Now since bloody fakebook every chunky HB5 is an Instagram queen or as we say it was a legend in her own lunchbox