Universe Mentality Laws

Pretty_Tone

Don Juan
Reaction score
some may call me a natural. some may call me a player. some may call me a hoe. and some may call me harsh. too each HER own.

I was taught game very young let's say around 10. This mentality has been passed down through my generations of men and I'm willing to share it with anyone who wants to use it. The reason why is because we are so trapped inside the matrix and we as men refuse to have our eyes opened.

BUT BE WARNED OF THIS METHOD:

-This mentality is beyond the DJ Bible
-This mentality is beyond the PUA sh**.
-This mentality is a rule breaker against some well followed DJs and PUAs
-This mentality will open your eyes beyond any methond you may have learned
-This mentality is not main stream nor FOLLOWED

Universe Mentality Laws

Law 1: You are the creator of the universe. A mere women is just a spec in the cosmos. SO CONFIDENCE AND ARROGANCE ARE STEP-BROTHERS USE THEM.

Law 2: Always have endless options of women. ESPECIALLY IN LONG TERM RELATIONSHIPS.

Why, you may ask? Well once you become exclusive with a women you've lost the war because you lost your options and a woman's main objective is to have as many relationships with an alpha male before hitting the wall and the alpha male main objective is to sleep with as many beautiful women as possible. Hopefully you don't beta backslide if you choose to go the relationship route. So if she ask you if you're cheating or anything sketchy, you lie about not having options, you lie about not cheating on her, you lie about a whole lot of sh**. YOU KEEP ALL OF YOUR OPTIONS WHICH ARE REAL WOMEN HIDDEN IN THE DARK WITHOUT LETTING HER FIND OUT ABOUT THE OTHER WOMEN. ONLY use this tactic in an exclusive relationship. if you're not in a relationship be honest with your options. WITH THIS MENTALITY LYING IS NOT A STATE OF WEAKNESS NOR FEAR. LYING IS ESSENTIAL. LYING KEEPS THE WOMAN OR WOMEN in a emotional state of uncertainty.

I will provide more info about the art of lying to women and what it entails in another thread..

Law 3: amused mastery, aloofness, negs, teasing, sex talk , etc are still part of your arsenal so you them

Law 4: Always shoot for girls between 8s - 10s. Use the 8s as competitive anxiety for the 9s -10s. If you bump into any 7s-7.5s USE THEM FOR MONEY. BE THE GOLDDIGGER.

Law 5: USE WOMEN FOR ALL OF THEIR RESOURCES..ex: SEX, MONEY, TRANSPORTATION, ETC. ANYTHING THAT MAY HAVE VALUE TO YOU. FLIP THE SCRIPT ON THEM BECAUSE THEY SURE WILL USE YOUR RESOURCES IF YOU DON'T. ex. dates, drinks, etc.

LAW 6: Always never fear her leaving because once again you are the creator of the universe she needs you to survive.

LAW 7: Always approach a women that catches your eye and get rejected fast. THAT'S RIGHT GO FOR THE REJECTION NOT THE NUMBER FIRST. SOON YOU WILL BE IMMUNE TO REJECTION.

LAW 8: Workout or do some type of competitive activity that suits you. Playing video games does not count, the only game that should be played is GAMING WOMEN.

LAW 9: You may call/text once in one day after no reply, never multiple times. You're the treasure.

LAW 10: Always break your comfort zone in all aspects of life

LAW 11: You have a universe to create and sh** to conquer never be too available. F*** RAPPORT AIM FOR ATTRACTION AT ALL TIMES. THERE IS NO BALANCE. SHE MUST NEVER FEEL COMFORTABLE, WALKING ON EGG SHELLS IS WHERE SHE STAYS. and there are ways to avoid flakes as well without using comfort, more in detail later.

LAW 12: Never tell a women that you like her or love her first. Only show through your actions. women speak covertly, so speak covertly not overtly.

LAW 13: You are an onion never reveal to much of yourself to her. She must work to get your approval on everything. She is a slave in your eyes, nothing more but an object that compliments your life, she is never your everything.

LAW 14: Always focus on self mastery and endless abundance. You are GOD like.

LAW 15: IGNORE ALL OF HER BEAUTY FOR HER MARKET VALUE SHALL PASS WITHIN TIME. YOUR MARKET IS ENDLESS...I MEAN ENDLESS.

LAW 16: I'M A PRETTY MOTHER****. WAKE UP EVERYDAY AND SAY IT IN THE MIRROR TO YOURSELF PROUDLY!

LAW 17: Keep competitive anxiety eye

Remember:
You're GOD like
You're the creator of the universe

Again this is going against some of the things you may have learned already. I will go into more detail in other threads about dating, texting, calling, etc. You have to be ruthless to women, truly not give a f****. It may look try hard at first or some who follow the main stream advice may call it fear but once I explain more you will see this mentality reveal to you and you will become more than just a DJ, you will be GOD like to women.

Last edited:

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Overtly telling/lying to a girl you're in a LTR with that you have options? Am I misreading this?

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are the prize, you are the treasure, you are the master, you are the king,

a crock of sh!t, useless words

you have to make something of yourself first to be that

lying about options is afc as you can get, you cant fvck fake women bro, thats lame as hell

Pretty_Tone

Don Juan
Reaction score
asa_don said:
you are the prize, you are the treasure, you are the master, you are the king,

a crock of sh!t, useless words

you have to make something of yourself first to be that

lying about options is afc as you can get, you cant fvck fake women bro, thats lame as hell

I applaud your knowledge, what you mentioned is indeed true, but you've mistakenly MISREAD the thread I posted..This thread is for anyone who wants to step outside the DJ box and try to ADD something new to it.

The options you have are REAL women that you obviously f*** but you're hiding them from the gf and lying about not having any options when she ask.

Thanks for the insight though, hopefully we may share ideas one day and open more AFCs eyes

Last edited:

Callmejoe

Don Juan
Reaction score
You keep doing #4 and #5, because that is one of the reasons the girls I sleep with are less than half my age.

About a year ago, when I was 45, I asked a 19 year old, a smart, beautiful mixed white-Korean girl, on our first meet-up, "Why do you like older guys?" She said, 'Because they don't expect me to pay." In the past few years, I have noticed a big bump up in the number of women in the 18-25 age bracket who are specifically looking for and prefer much older men. I think that is a reaction to the emasculation of boys in their age group, as you have illustrated. (and yes, we slept together the next time we saw each other)

Do you have any idea how easy you are making this for us older guys? You are playing against evolution.

Women hate little boys that need feeding and changing. They deeply desire security, which includes financial, and showing off to other women, even if they don't admit it. Two college roommates: A "Zach and I just got back from Chilis, and lunch took all my cash. Can I borrow a $20? I need to get some gas." B (opening her $400 LV change purse) "Sure, Joe took me shopping today in the City where he had a meeting and I have some left over. Oops, sorry, those are Euros. Here we go." Think who the winners and losers are in that example. A "Does Joe have a friend?"

Women also hate to be lied to. You don't have to lie if you are strong and secure. My wife knows I have girlfriends. My girlfriends know I have a wife and girlfriends. One of my girlfriends specifically asked to sleep with me AND my wife. That would be asymmetric because the relationships are not the same, so I countered that she join me and my other girlfriend, and so it went. This is what I get for telling the truth.

hudpes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP's mentality does not resonate with me even a little. It's as if his philosophy was born out of disappointment, fear and despair, followed by a blood oath to never succumb to women and sadness ever ever again.

What I think is key to success in life is finding balance. OP is clearly imbalanced in power (if he does what he says) and I wouldn't listen to his advice...

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty_Tone said:
I applaud your knowledge, what you mentioned is indeed true, but you've mistakenly MISREAD the thread I posted..This thread is for anyone who wants to step outside the DJ box and try to ADD something new to it.

The options you have are REAL women that you obviously f*** but you're hiding them from the gf and lying about not having any options when she ask.

Thanks for the insight though, hopefully we may share ideas one day and open more AFCs eyes
i'm always down for a good ovation man, i see you added another law or two to the collection.

you should have real options that you can fvck or eventually fvck, your girlfriend should know about those options because it keeps her in line, that way you are the treasure Maestro :up:

hudpes said:
I wouldn't listen to his advice...
you mean you're not going to use law 16 daily?

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"This mentality is beyond the DJ Bible."

No it isn't. In fact about 15/17 laws that you stated is IN the DJ Bible. Have you even read it..? :trouble:

Pretty_Tone

Don Juan
Reaction score
Frayzer said:
"This mentality is beyond the DJ Bible."

No it isn't. In fact about 15/17 laws that you stated is IN the DJ Bible. Have you even read it..? :trouble:

of course i have and I like the DJ bible aswell. I been taught game very young brah. only thing that's different is lying and using women compared to the dj bible. because what I was taught is lie, cheat, and use women like they been doing to AFCs for years. like im not trying to brag or nothing but I have no problem what so ever laying 8s and up. my daygame, nightgame, and online game is tight. so if this mentality is to strong for you DONT USE IT, its that simple. notice I only give advice on here never ask for any I try to help the next fellow man. but thanks for the feedback anyway,

Pretty_Tone

Don Juan
Reaction score
Callmejoe said:
You keep doing #4 and #5, because that is one of the reasons the girls I sleep with are less than half my age.

About a year ago, when I was 45, I asked a 19 year old, a smart, beautiful mixed white-Korean girl, on our first meet-up, "Why do you like older guys?" She said, 'Because they don't expect me to pay." In the past few years, I have noticed a big bump up in the number of women in the 18-25 age bracket who are specifically looking for and prefer much older men. I think that is a reaction to the emasculation of boys in their age group, as you have illustrated. (and yes, we slept together the next time we saw each other)

Do you have any idea how easy you are making this for us older guys? You are playing against evolution.

Women hate little boys that need feeding and changing. They deeply desire security, which includes financial, and showing off to other women, even if they don't admit it. Two college roommates: A "Zach and I just got back from Chilis, and lunch took all my cash. Can I borrow a $20? I need to get some gas." B (opening her $400 LV change purse) "Sure, Joe took me shopping today in the City where he had a meeting and I have some left over. Oops, sorry, those are Euros. Here we go." Think who the winners and losers are in that example. A "Does Joe have a friend?"

Women also hate to be lied to. You don't have to lie if you are strong and secure. My wife knows I have girlfriends. My girlfriends know I have a wife and girlfriends. One of my girlfriends specifically asked to sleep with me AND my wife. That would be asymmetric because the relationships are not the same, so I countered that she join me and my other girlfriend, and so it went. This is what I get for telling the truth.

I can tell just from your post your game is weak my kind sir. your eyes are definitely closed. I can tell you're the guy whose wife comes to me to fvck. but anyway keep saving a hoe it works for you and are these girls 8s - 10s though ugly young bi**** dont count.. pull your skirt down.

Last edited:

Pretty_Tone

Don Juan
Reaction score
asa_don said:
i'm always down for a good ovation man, i see you added another law or two to the collection.

you should have real options that you can fvck or eventually fvck, your girlfriend should know about those options because it keeps her in line, that way you are the treasure Maestro :up:

you mean you're not going to use law 16 daily?

Yeah telling her about your options works too but when your gf knows deep down that you can get other bi**** or that you might cheat hiding those options from her will make her go nuts because shes not certain. especially if you have a breakup and your out with a new option the next day fvcks her head up hahaha i enjoy moments like that. ....again i applaud you. atleast you come at it objectively. the guy you replied to clearly is try hard to join the replies. sometimes I dont reply to certain comments because I know the person in question game is weak and just simply want intellectual masturbastion. but thanks for being objective really we should set up a post one day. respectfully keep up the good work brah.

Last edited: