Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Unique Strategy

Reaction score
Although I have been around for some time, I have just recently had the time to begin posting on the forums and participating more. So as a hello and gratitude for such a community to be available, what better way to say it then a free strategy from my personal chest.

This is very simple and is very effective when used correctly, as is anything.

Hypothetical example:

Your out with friends and just having a good time.

You caught eyes with a lady and you do the the don juan thing to do which is not look away first.

When you do this effectively you will have no problem getting her to glance back again in due time.

This is when you make your move. As soon as she looks back that second time and you catch her, immediately but confidently and with an intriguing look on your face, point somewhere on your face as if you are signaling that there is something on her face that you believe her attention requires.

For example, you could point right below the cheek but just above the chin, or right on the rim of your lip. She should get the impression her lipstick is running or basically that there is something she needs to wipe away or clean.

While she is frantically trying to figure out what you are trying to communicate to her across the room she is getting more into the situation and you just keep pointing slightly faster to that spot as if she is so close to removing whatever it is.

After you've had your fun playing with her you just smile and look away as if you were just teasing her.

It is a sure bet that a couple minutes later she will approach you on her own and will do a number of things such as hit you playfully on the arm asking why were you messing with her and if something was really there. And there's your opener to begin a conversation.

What makes this interesting and effective is that:

1. it can be done across the room.

2. it shows your ****y/funny side when she realizes you were playing with her.

3. in terms of power/dominance the ball is in your court since she approaches you.

4. it involves mostly hand signals which can be easily done in a loud club or bar.

5. females will naturally be curious as to what your communicating especially when they get the impression it involves a problem with how they look at the time.

6. you can alternate it and get creative. for example, as you increase how fast you point at the spot as if she almost has it, you could be confidently but surely walking towards her and then by the time you get up close and it look to her like your about to point out exactly where this "thing" is on her face, you use an opening line such as "is there a reason why your playing shadow with me across the room?" after she finishes laughing and blushing that she fell for that, finish the job.

***One good tip is to point to the side of the face opposite the arm you use. If you point with the right, point somewhere on the left side of your face. It looks more believeable and keeps the small game going.

This technique takes a certain amount of field practice but as you get better and more convincing, it is a great strategy.

Again, hello and it's good to finally be a more involved member.

Last edited:

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
uhm.... that's interesting
Have you ever done that and if not why are you posting it?

Touching ur face in hope to get the chick to approach you... doesn't sound like a ballsy move

Reaction score
thanks, appreciate the assumption and twisting of words. forgive me for being a little creative.

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it's not creativity it's mental mastrubation .... why don't you go out and test that move? how many women you think will come up to you? even if she liked you chances are she'd be shy even more than you!
Even if she comes up then what? That was the whole goal.... just to give a reason to a chick to come up to you so you can excuse yourself.... besides most girls would think ur a wacko

Reaction score
nice of you to make yet another assumption from something you haven't even tried.

Quote: Even if she comes up then what? That was the whole goal.

No ****.

that's the god damn point genius. you use the dj skills you have when she comes up to you. she doesn't just come up to you and then you sit there staring at each other.

but i'm sure u knew that as u went over the scenario in ur head quickly to come up with a couple comments to show ur superiority.

i used this only once and the girl was with a group of friends.

scanning posts to see where u can make a wise crack is the only mental masturbation being done here as far as i can see.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's a pretty damn cool idea, funny as hell. I'd do it in a heartbeat. In fact, I'm going to try it out this week when I go out, lol.

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nope... i'm not superior as we're both men... i just have a hunch on what works and what doesn't... and I'm also trying to raise the quality of the forum

but hey it's ur idea... test it out... let me know what happens...

ur just touchy as i'm flaming a little ur first contribution.... it's a tough world kid

Reaction score
thanks for having an open mind becker.

i have tested it out already don_marko. not enough as id like, but that's what makes it unique, it's not meant to be done All the time.

funny how all of a sudden ur hiding behind the "just trying to raise the quality of the forum" bit. what do u think my intention is by Posting Tips? to lower the quality? oh please.

i'm not being "touchy" from u flaming my contribution as it's expected. after all, i haven't been registered here long regardless of how long i've been around sosuave.com. tell me if u like it or if u don't. and Why. there's no need to completely try to play me. it just lowers my respect for you.

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck homie.... my bad as that was some murderous high quality game... Let me know when you test it more how many women will approach you by signaling 'sometihng is wrong with their face' and then 'just DJ her'

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the one where you walk towards her though, since it is a little more aggressive. The other one probably won't cause her to come to you that often unless the girl is open-minded and not all passive like many women.

I'd say that this is a good tactic to use to get past that initial approach to the girl, after which you can start talking to her. The key is that you'd better be prepared to say some C+F stuff after you go up to her, or you'll crash and burn for sure. :)

Reaction score
lol, exactly.

imagine someone doing that for like 60 seconds then walking up to the hot girl and then the guy just goes into shock and freezes. he's standing there in front of her.. still tapping his face like an idiot, and she's getting all weirded out and embarrassed.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, that would not be good, heh heh. Any other cool ideas?

Reaction score
too many. i don't like posting tid bits and things i haven't tried yet though. otherwise i get responses like that regardless of my intentions, it's better to save them all into one big post or only post the big ideas.

here's one off the top of my head. it's more of a line, not a tip (i haven't tried this yet, so it's fresh)

if the girl ever asks for your number, do the obvious ****y and funny joke such as "fiiinee, only because u won't stop begging me for it" (yes she only asked once, that's what makes it ****y & funny).

(no that's not the tip lol)

1. when your writing your number down, purposely write the last number illegibly.

2. when you write your name above it, ad M.D. for example

John Doe M.D.

when you are about to give her the number, point out what the last number is with any joke such as "if you can't read, thats an 8"
the goal of that is to get her to bring up the M.D.

if all goes well, she says " *giggle*, ok. ...Wow! you never said u were a doctor"

you: "I'm not."

her: "then what's the M.D. stand for?"

you: "oh, Mack Daddy."

her: " *giggle giggle*, let's have sex."

..well maybe i overexaggerated the last comment, but u get the point.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice, another good one. Send me a private message if you don't want to post them, then I'll try them out and let you know how they go. I love to test out things like this, because I have no shame when I'm out and will do some pretty wacky stuff, but it all seems to work out well as long as it's funny.

Reaction score
i might just do that.

the main goal of me posting them is to hopefully spark the readers imagination and get them thinking creatively about their encounters with females. Being able to come up with things like that on the spot is a nice skill to have, and can only prove positive results.

Pro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey the private player, some good stuff, I'll give it a go.

I would just like to know one thing. How many girls that you gave your number actually called you and you hooked up? I am not attacking you or being an a$$, you talk about giving girls your number and you sound confident that you would have decent results giving her your number instead of getting hers. So I was just wondering your results. Also are you considered a good looking guy by a lot of women? That could have a factor in your answer.

I personally always get her number.

Reaction score
appreciate it.

no offense when I say this, but I think your mistaking me for someone else. i am not a fan of giving my number, only getting. some day i'll start doing it to see the benefits, but i feel like i "lost" when i just give them mine. i know i shouldn't look at it that way, but in the mean time i'm more comfortable getting it.

as for being considered a good looking guy, i can't really comment because everyone has different tastes. having said that, i do get a lot of "ur so cute!" and "ur dimples are so sexy!".

*when i said it in an earlier post it was If she asked for it, meaning you would already have hers. that's why i haven't had a chance to use it, i prefer getting the #, not giving it.

rhsarrow17

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by becker
I think it's a pretty damn cool idea, funny as hell. I'd do it in a heartbeat. In fact, I'm going to try it out this week when I go out, lol.
took the words right outta my mouth. love it man, great idea.

thanks.