Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Unfair 'play fighting'

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This chick at work is play fighting with me. The problem is that she punches way to hard for a person that is half my size. One time I even wanted to slap her back real hard. What's that all about? it's at work, so I can't really grab her as$ and give it a good spanking.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like flirting with a hint of sexual frustration. I get this from time to time and one of my exes used to hit real hard when she was horny.

Just take it like a man or have some fun restraining her.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's surprising how strong some girls are.

A girl, who was my friend, once slammed her fist down on my shoulder, while I was sitting because I was teasing her friend.

It hurt enough to make me mad but I kept my composure because I was in a room full of people, and she was my friend.

Looking at her expression immediately after I could tell that she was sorry and a bit shocked. It was almost as if she didn't know that she was strong enough to make a guy mad by hitting him.

So the woman in the OP might not be aware that she is punching too hard, she probably thinks that because she's a girl and you're a guy, nothing she does can hurt you.

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had that sort of activity on rare occasion. Not long ago I had a girl introduce herself at a party first by bumping into me hard enough to nearly send me into the wall, and when I ignored that she fetched a toy hammer from her room (she was a roommate of the hostess) and hit me on the head with it.

I've been told in the past that I wouldn't notice a woman flirting unless she hit me over the head, this was the first time one had resorted to that.

Anyhow, as it was a party my response was to take said hammer and smack her on the ass with it. Set the tone for the whole rest of the evening with her.

garruk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this girl im seeing punched me in the stomach the other night because i was teasing her about something. it didnt exactly hurt but it really was kinda shocking how much power she put behind it.

NotAgain

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a girl I was flirting and play fighting with the other day sack tap me. Not the greatest image when I'm lying on the floor holding my family jewels as she suddenly became all kino'ing and sympathetic. Take it like a man and escalate my friend!