Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Undressing in front of you and the friend-zone

lifspi

Reaction score
Hiya,

I'm at uni and know a girl in our year. We spend a reasonable period of time together each day (AFC I know, but we do the same course at the same uni). Theres been quite a bit of sexual tension between us recently.

Anyway, shes started dressing and undressing in front of me in her room. My question is: is she hinting something to me, or am I so far into the friendzone its like changing in front of your siblings.

To be honest, I don't mind either way, because I actually see her more as a friend and enjoy her company. When she does it she continues to talk to me, and does it right in front, not in the corner or anything. She does say, don't look though.

Let me know what you think.

Donald Kaufman

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are out there pursuing other women and this is just a little show you watch on the side, cool. You are right to not care which way this one falls.

If she is your one and only lead currently, and everything about your post says she is, then you've got to do something now.

There are a bunch of bad reasons you might be in this situation. She is an AW, she is bored, she has some serious problem with rape fantasies, she is mentally castrating you, she is developmentaaly a seven year old, she wants to hurt you,,she wants to scare you, you are some kind of psychological experiment, she lost a bet with long term pay back, she wants to make sure you will stay to watch so someone can rob your house, she is an extremely shy exhibitionist and is slowly slipping into dementia. By the way, if you are thinking, how 'bout the friend zone?, I covered that with the mental castration.
There are a couple neutral reasons. She is not shy, she had a lot of brothers or uncles or with this girl being safe makes her hot for you.

Few likely good reasons ... um ... she was the most repulsive woman on earth until she completed several million dollars worth of plastic surgery recently and is still used to finding it hard to find guys that wants to be around her naked. She had sex change surgery recently and is interested in finding out if people notice the scars. Really hard to think of these without resorting to surgery. It might be some kind of extreme test to see just how insanely innocent you are before expressing her true feelings for you. These are unlikely.

What is important for you to know:

If she is using this to entice you it is a pretty extreme measure and you better do something soon.

What is most likely:

You are deep in the friend zone and it has gotten to the point where it will not change.

If you can accept being her friend then go out and do some serious sarging today. If you cannot, no matter what excuse you use, you are not truly prepared to be just friends with her. There are advantages to having a female friend that is this comfortable with you, it will slowly kill you if you are not pursuing a lot of girls at the same time.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cant tell at this moment...

We cannot determine if she likes u, or if she see’s u as a friend.. the only way you are going to find out is if you take things to the next step and ask her out on a date or something of that sort, get closer to her, see how she reacts to kino (touching her), and then try and determine if she is into you or not. At this point it is very hard to tell.

Laterz...

Maestro Monk

Don Juan
Reaction score
well done man; this is the situation where many guys would WANT to be in. At this point the direction of where the relationship heads is really your call, but if you two are good friends, try making a few sex jokes or comments about her actions. She will not likely be offended; besides, you mentioned that you aren't in LTR relationship with this chick, so what have you got to lose? If she's a friend, she will surely either laugh off the joke, or become offended. It will be up to you to interpret which. But my instinct is that she wants you to bang her. Good luck man.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a friend that started doind this to me...I was in the friends ZONE....

never asked her out or any of that.

but back in December..I saw her at a party..she invited me too..i was more AFC when I was friends zone..then I was more DJ in december..we ended up ****ing like animals that night...gut that wouldnt of happened before I changed my attitude..and stopped being a puss.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a friend that started doind this to me...I was in the friends ZONE....

never asked her out or any of that.

but back in December..I saw her at a party..she invited me too..i was more AFC when I was friends zone..then I was more DJ in december..we ended up ****ing like animals that night...gut that wouldnt of happened before I changed my attitude..and stopped being a puss.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by lifspi
Hiya,

I'm at uni and know a girl in our year. We spend a reasonable period of time together each day (AFC I know, but we do the same course at the same uni). Theres been quite a bit of sexual tension between us recently.

Anyway, shes started dressing and undressing in front of me in her room. My question is: is she hinting something to me, or am I so far into the friendzone its like changing in front of your siblings.

To be honest, I don't mind either way, because I actually see her more as a friend and enjoy her company. When she does it she continues to talk to me, and does it right in front, not in the corner or anything. She does say, don't look though.

I would say what does your gut tell you. If your mind is screaming she digs you, more then likely she does, and if your mind is screaming she likes you as a friend, more then likely she just does.
Start learning to follow your "gut".

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a girl do exactly the same thing to me back in my AFC days. Her name was Kathy and I was most definitely cemented on the friends ladder with her, but I thought if I proved how valuable my 'friendship' was to her for a long enough period she'd 'come around'. Never happened. She was very comfortable being nude around me too, knowing it was making me crazy. This was an attention getting technique taken to the next level. Up to this point I had been the 'good listener' and had played out the value of being her surrogate boyfriend (i.e. no sex). Attention is like a drug for women, after a while it takes more or a more extreme form of it to get the same high. When she started to 'get comfortable' undressing in my presence, she got a new attention response from me.

Just to finish the story, all of this finally came to an end when I introduced her to my best friend (and Bad Boy) Derrick and he basically fvcked her in a hot tub we'd all been in together on the first time they met. He was banging her within 2 hours of meeting her where I had been 'working' on her for months. Slut? Yes. AFC? Yes, but I had a moment of clarity there.

Dont let this b!tch pull this sh!t with you. You're a friend for a reason - she gets off on your attention, not because she wants you to push the envelope with her. You're not 'friends' anyway, how many of your other friends show you their t_its? Stop giving her what she wants without earning it.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a girl do exactly the same thing to me back in my AFC days. Her name was Kathy and I was most definitely cemented on the friends ladder with her, but I thought if I proved how valuable my 'friendship' was to her for a long enough period she'd 'come around'. Never happened. She was very comfortable being nude around me too, knowing it was making me crazy. This was an attention getting technique taken to the next level. Up to this point I had been the 'good listener' and had played out the value of being her surrogate boyfriend (i.e. no sex). Attention is like a drug for women, after a while it takes more or a more extreme form of it to get the same high. When she started to 'get comfortable' undressing in my presence, she got a new attention response from me.
grreat man..that is great..I have been there too..except the friend ****ing part!

it brought me here! :)

do not let this happen to you!

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is just a suggestion, I might be wrong, but tell me what you guys think as well.

if this chick started to get changed in front of this guy, but he decides to walk out or says "I will wait outside till you get changed" and she says "why, whats wrong?". He replies saying "I just like you as a friend and I dont want you to think that I wanna get in your pants". Provided this guy has been a bit of a challenge and has been giving little bits of attention which this chicks been enjoying. And now she wants more she starts to get changed in front of him. Is this chick gonna get pissed off and to get more attention push the envolope even more, maybe not straight away but later on?Or how do u guys think things will turn out?

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you dont want to stay in the friends zone, dont stick around. Have a life of your own, find other things to do.

Or if she changes in front of you dont have to pay her any attention or act like a drooling dog. Go grab a magazine to read, watch some tv, etc. If she sees you ignoring her, she'll wonder why and starts to think she's not attractive enough for you....which is beneficial if you dont want to fall into the friends zone.

you might say this is an AFC test. to filter the chump from the man.

Kevon

Don Juan
Reaction score
next time she takes her clothes off in front of you, start taking yours off too.

press your naked bodies together and say is a deep smooth voice. "So do you just want to be friends?"

Freeman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by lifspi
Hiya,

Straight off the bat I will give 2 possible reasons as to why she undresses in front of you:

1. She thinks you're GAY and thinks of you just like one of the gals..Or

2. SHE WANTS THE PIPE! SO GIVE IT TO HER-OR AT LEAST TRY TO!

Although this has never happened to me before personally-An attractive female friend undressing in front me-I can honestly say if that did occur the "friend" boundary will be crossed! There is no way in hell would I watch a beautiful woman undress in front of me without doing anything! God himself should smite you down! YOUR ARE COMMITTING A SIN!!! PLEASE FOR ALL MANKIND DO SOMETHING!!! You are shaming every man on this site-in the world that matter-with your indecision and lack of imagintion..Like someone posted before here--"MAny guys wish they were in your situation"...

Man I'm tired of typing-JUST DO SOMETHING! Whatever it takes..take a couple shots of JIM BEAN if you have to-but do something or you will never forgive yourself!!

---AT LEAST PROVE TO HER THAT YOU ARE A MAN DAMMIT!

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
A lot of guys wouldn't get "stuck in the friend zone" if they would just grow some goddamned balls and stop acting so asexual.

Sorry...it had to be said.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
A lot of guys wouldn't get "stuck in the friend zone" if they would just grow some goddamned balls and stop acting so asexual.

Sorry...it had to be said.
If ever there was a post that needed to praised, this is it.

It's so short, with so much in it.

jago25_98

Don Juan
Reaction score
try and get in a situation so that you have to get changed too at the same time :D

just start getting naked. When she asks say "Wanted to see how I should react"

Last edited:

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

this is what I agree with 10000 percent