Understanding www.seducingwomen101.com

Aramas

Don Juan
Reaction score
"If you want more detail then I'll post a Joseph Campbell quote in which he gives a synopsis of one of Schopenhauer's essays." - of course we want
I found the Schopenhauer thing - it's actually from Bill Moyers' interview with Joseph Campell. It's more contemplative that the average navel. Incredibly profound stuff - well worth getting a handle on if you're into that sort of thing. Make of it what you will :cool:

<insert spooky music>

CAMPBELL: That's Right. Schopenhauer, in his splendid essay called "On an Apparent Intention in the Fate of the Individual", points out that when you reach an advanced age and look back over your lifetime, it can be seen to have had a consistent order and plan, as though composed by some novelist. Events that when they occurred had seemed accidental and of little moment turn out to have been indispensible factors in the composition of a consistent plot. So who composed the plot? Schopenhauer suggests that just as your dreams are composed by an aspect of yourself of which your consciousness is unaware, so, too, your whole life is composed by the will within you. And just as people whom you will have met apparently by mere chance became leading agents in the structuring of your life, so, too, will you have served unknowingly as an agent, giving meaning to the lives of others. The whole thing gears together like one big symphony, with everything unconsciously structuring everything else. And Schopenhauer concludes that it is as though our lives were the features of the one great dream of a single dreamer in which all the dream characters dream, too; so that everything links to everything else, moved by the one will to life which is the universal will in nature.

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets sum up then -

Destiny's Philosophy - You don't have to really do anything. Use this Zen-like philosophy and it just happens. Write really bad so that no one can understand it and you'll get girls.

SoSuave's Philosophy - Here's how the real world really works dude. Practise it, incorporate it into your natural self. Now go out and get the girl you want and one that's good for you as well.

Destiny's Reaction to SoSouve - bla bla bla ... DJ tactics no good ... bla bla bla ... ZENNN ... bla bla bla ... Only the real you gets girls ... bla bla bla ... DJ tactics no good.

SoSouve's Reaction to Destiny - Huh! I didn't understand any of that. Can you please write it in English this time.

captn caveman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Going through some posts, did not read sw101 yet, will soon...

But I doubt that, the light sw101 will shed on my d**k will be darkness compared to DeAngelo and sosuave...

And JustDoItAlways, I agree...

Guys, for the ones going on the field, just check you before and after sosuave....

For me,

I have always had girls around me, also beautiful ones...

Nowadays its like that, the babes are intimidated.. The babes consider me too much.. And i friggin' like that...

It is a jump of level...

Its just like Doom...

If you are a good player, you could finish the game with a shotgun, right?

But using a rocket launcher, isn't the game easier and more fun to play.. just look at all the heads blowing up.. kaboooooom...

So, who suggests, that sosuave is bs, just go check himself before and after...

Yea its true, after sometime, you will have developed a new you, a you, which you can be yourself with..

And I take it that the "Be yourself" is for this new "you" not the old, shouldve been executed by now AFC...

AFC you will just get you to suicide, orlifelong desperation...

First develop, then be you...

Nowadays I am me..

No games, because the games are me...

WTF,

Need to read sw101 first...

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Aramas
Every human has an AI - an Archetypal Ideal, which is in some ways analagous to Jung's Anima. Our AI is our image of the perfect woman, with all of the physical and personality traits that we find most attractive - usually the polar opposites of our own.
No. A large body of social psychological research has consistently and repeatedly reported we are actually attracted to those that most resemble us facially. Your own face, which you know better than anyone elses, is the "model" by which you judge others.

And, infact, the single greatest predictor of initial physical attraction, intellectual/emotional rapport, and long term relationship success, is always SIMILARITY. Opposites, it would seem, do not attract. (References available if required!)

For your part, Aramas, you seem to possess a keen penchant for pop psychology. And make no mistake; this is exactly what psychoanalysis, even Jungian psychoanalysis, has unfortunately become. Along with so called "humanistic psychology", which you also cite (Maslow's hierarchy of human needs, primarily "self actualisation"), psycholanalysis has largely become marginalized, surpassed and rejected in favour of social, cognitive, and biological/evolutionary psychology; in the main part because the former perspectives are simply not amenable to any form of empirical investigation (and as such cannot, at least in a genuinely scientific capacity, be maintained.)

In this way, D9's understanding and her "school of thought" is - if your own interpretation of her material holds - ultimately grounded in no more stable ground than popular myth and fallacy.

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is where my problem is. Neg hits, challenge, how to smile, kino is NEVER what 'caused' attraction. Attraction isn't manipulated by conscious actions in this way.
How you treat a woman can CERTAINLY cause for attraction. If that was not the case, then handsome guys would never be dateless or unsuccessful with women. If that was the case, then only ugly guys would be unsuccessful, and how many times have you come on this site and heard, "I'm a really good looking guy, but I need help..."?

A girl that you want to have sex with, never has to 'do kino' or be a challenge, and she is STILL attractive. It's the same with guys. There is another dimension that we are not seeing.
Just because you'd have sex with them does NOT mean that you are attracted to them. That just means that you'd do them. Attraction isn't just a PHYSICAL feeling. About 90% of that feeling known as ATTRACTION is EMOTIONAL. In order for you to really be ATTRACTED to a woman, she MUST do something other than just look pretty. The reason why most guys don't know what attraction is on this site, is that they do everything they can NOT to feel it for a woman, because it's called "one-itis" to them.

I disagree with this 100%. Not so much that you can't integrate actions so they flow more fluently...but that these ACTIONS are what created attraction to begin with. The attraction was there or it wasn't....and our "DJ" actions never had a damn thing to do with it.
No, that's not true. If I walked up to a woman and said "hi" to her, more than likely, she'd respond nicely. If I walked up to her and said, "Hey punk." She probably would not talk to me at all. Look, just face the fact that God gave us the freedom to talk to women however we wish, and women are free to feel whatever they feel. It's not chosen FOR her. People will feel certain things about you based off of how you treat them. Duh.

As far as "fake it till you make it" confidence....it's also bullshyt. Nobody can fake confidence and magically aquire it. If a guy doesn't have confidence, then uses some 'tricks' and has success...the rush he's feeling is a powertrip, not true confidence. And the powertrip continues to snowball. UNTIL he's rejected, twice, three times....Then what happens to their confidence?

True confidence comes from within and cannot be shaken by any outside force. It is aquired because we understand. We understand ourselves, our own fears (and not just run from them). We will never aquire true confidence if we continue to run and hide from our insecurity behind tricks and tips that we are trying to 'integrate'.
OK, this....I agree with. You shouldn't ever FAKE confidence.

The N.O.S

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh boy, oh boy...

Guys guys... I'm not goning to start to argue with you or smth ('cause that's just worthless..). But you don't even IMAGINE, how misled, and phucked up you are with all this sosuave shyt... (Yeah, I was too...) That's just ironic to me now... ;)

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys this is a very very interesting thread. I will take time to read all of it later.

My point is that dating is much like the field of sales. You can take the same product and improve it and sales can explode.

The same can be said of ones marketability to the opposite sex, or even ones marketability to an employer.

Perception becomes reality.

A girl that once wasn't as attracted to you can get the hots for you if you start to dress better and work out.

I admit I overanalyze every area of my life. I'm an engineer, I want to see data, numbers, and love to try out new things.

Sosuave has been good for me. I know I have spent more time reading than seducing, but there are some days I don't hit on girls at all. Like today I was at work for 14 hrs. I came right home and posted a few things on here.

Why not use every tool available at your disposal. Some are better than others.

Bottom line for me is, I'd like to think I have a chance with any girl I want if things go right. If she's got a ***** attitude or turns me down, there is always another.

But if it's a girl I see time and time again, I might just give her another try. Rejection never stopped Steve Urkel, why should it stop me.

But be damn sure even if I try again with one that rejected me, I'm spending plenty of time working on new options.

Analagous to sales:

Sometimes the customer doesn't need your services (ex girl with boyfriend), but you never know when they might (when they breakup, or customer looks for a new supplier)

The N.O.S

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ricky

Perception becomes reality.

A girl that once wasn't as attracted to you can get the hots for you if you start to dress better and work out.
[/B]
Oh boy, oh boy... I see, that You still have a LOOONG way to go..

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you say that? I've seen this phenomenon with other people. Girls will definitely give a fat loser the time of day after he works out and gets buff.

BTW, this has never been a problem with me,I've always been in good shape.

Hamaraz

Don Juan
Reaction score
""5) Why do guys at the club get laid when they are drunk and obnoxious and I don't get laid even when I'm doing every trick in the bible?

Because they're having a GREAT time and then once a girl catches their attention, they show interest and ACT HOW THEY REALLY FEEL with a who "gives a f*ck attitude

Here is a reason:
Because girls can take advantage of him. Meaning they know that he will not think critically of her (e.g. fat girls). She is in control and has no fear of being rejected, looked down on. I pretty much got this idea from an article of men being raped by women. I.e. being forced to have sex with a girl by being drugged.

Dirk

The N.O.S

Don Juan
Reaction score
;)

Originally posted by Ricky
Why do you say that? I've seen this phenomenon with other people. Girls will definitely give a fat loser the time of day after he works out and gets buff.

BTW, this has never been a problem with me,I've always been in good shape.
That's just wrong perception of events... Wanna know why? read SW... I've wrote hella lot of posts about this theme, so I just don't see any benefit to write all that again. Blitz've wrote too...

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Why is the general public getting laid more than most of us and we study this daily?
The general public was getting laid more than me before I came to this site. :)

2) What am I so afraid to approach a chick without a method?
Having a crutch to brace on is useful for me. Man I tell you, these cold approaches are hard for me - they're hard for everybody. I feel like I've tried everything to get me to approach, a method is better than nothing!

3) What is the difference between talking to a hot stranger, and talking to my friend?
That is a great question. I am trying way harder to put "my best face forward" with a hot stranger. Also, I am thinking "oh sh!t she's hot, don't blow it." "I hide more about myself with hot strangers. I think I should just start telling embarrassing things about me... that's what I do with my friends." Seriously, that's not such a bad idea. Finally, I want sex from this hot stranger. I don't want sex from my friends.

4) What do I feel when I approach a woman? Be honest.
Usually, I don't approach a girl until I find my "confidence." That is to say, I barely ever approach women since I barely ever feel confident about it! This is why I use a lot of tricks when I approach women, because I'm too afraid to do it with more honesty.

When I see a woman I want to approach and I don't feel confident, I feel terrified and inadequate!
5) Why do guys at the club get laid when they are drunk and obnoxious and I don't get laid even when I'm doing every trick in the bible?
The tricks in the Bible aren't that great.
6) If a fat or ugly chick approached me and went ****y/funny, challenge, or mysterious on me, would I feel anymore compelled to have sex with her?
LOL! Nope. But then again, by this reasoning, if you're not good looking you don't have a chance with women. Women are more forgiving in this department than men - and thank god, cuz I look kind of like a giraffe.

7) Would the girls I have had sex with, have fvcked me if I had regular conversation and didn't bother with the bullshyt games?
Still a virgin (against my ex's original wishes).

I disagree with the framework of this question. Before I found this site I was a better conversationalist because I had less junk in my head. But, my conversation was super weak with hot chicks cuz I had no "inner game." Now my conversation sucks, but at least it does so equally with everybody! When it improves, it improves across the board.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
izza said:
Still a virgin
Yeah.. and we listen to you why?

The guys that you would call AFCs are the ones getting laid.

Sex happens when alcohol is added or when horniess is added. Attraction beyond does not exist.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
izza said:
Still a virgin (against my ex's original wishes).
Yet...

I disagree with the framework of this question.

Explain to us what qualifies you to disagree with the framework of the question.

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
Yeah.. and we listen to you why?

The guys that you would call AFCs are the ones getting laid.

Sex happens when alcohol is added or when horniess is added. Attraction beyond does not exist.
If other people, even other AFCs are getting laid, good for them! I've chosen to be a virgin, whereas most chumps do not choose it, or they "get lucky". My ex of 11 months (HB8 pretty face, slender, nice boobs) wanted it, and I said no. I'm not that experienced, but I've tasted success, I've dated a lot of women. Don't believe me? Read my FRs if you have to. You will know anything you could possibly want to know about my level, and I would appreciate your input.

With most guys it's a fair assumption that if they're a virgin, they've never tasted success with women. That is not the case with me. I am a virgin in accordance with my will, not against it.

But since you asked, I will tell you one thing that gives me the right to give advice: I know myself better than most people. That is not a baseless boast, or something I was born with. No, I have worked my ass off to know myself, and it is one of my greatest accomplishments in my life so far. Who can say they have made a list of every person they have ever known? Who can say they sit up every night for two hours and relive the important moments of their day, searching for new information about himself?

It sounds too incredible to be true, so I doubt you believe me.

Besides, how could you possibly listen to me... I don't give advice! I recognize that I'm not yet qualified. If I do give advice, it's in a subject I have experience in, and you can tell because I will always give an example. The only resource I have to tell if a statement is true or false is my experience. In that, I am just like everybody else.

How many people exaggerate their accomplishments? How many people claim success just so people will listen to their theories?

Exactly. I did that when I was a n00b, but I have stopped.

Quote:
I disagree with the framework of this question.

Explain to us what qualifies you to disagree with the framework of the question.
My unique experience. My unique experience does not fit the framework of that question, and qualifies me to say so. Did I say that nobody else's experience fits? If I unwittingly implied that to you, that was not my intention.

Sarge on

Last edited:
Top Bottom