Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Understanding this "21st century" women behaviour on social media.

jhonny9546

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi there
These days there are some married or LTR women, some which I know, some which I just follow on social media, which share a common thing: With a frequency of 1 times a week, they post a quote, or something which refer to their relationship or emotional status.

To give an example:
An LTR women would re-post a quote from a writer account saying: "Well'be togheter, even in our darkest moments. Always togheter".

I mean, if this women have a partner, why don't she just shares it with him?
What's the behaviour about doing it?

Validation? Emotional insecurity? No comprehension from his partner?
Are there women in this sub that can share their pov about it?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

No, it's broadcasting what used to be called 'being a decent human being' in order to get praised for normal behaviour. On a par with male 'humble bragging'.

Some married women are not exempted from the quest for validation. Even if they get 'enough' validation from their spouse, they will seek the appreciation of strangers.
Just like some married men seek validation for being a player while being poussaywhipped.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi there
These days there are some married or LTR women, some which I know, some which I just follow on social media, which share a common thing: With a frequency of 1 times a week, they post a quote, or something which refer to their relationship or emotional status.

To give an example:
An LTR women would re-post a quote from a writer account saying: "Well'be togheter, even in our darkest moments. Always togheter".

All Sosuavers fretting over female psychology need to spare six minutes and watch this.

Quote: “Nobody truly knows anything about sloot psychology—not even sloots!”

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are 100 reasons they do what they do. They are irrational/emotional creatures, not rational thinkers. You won't ever win the struggle trying to figure them out.

The correct answer as to why they do what they do is "all of the above". It might change from day to day.

jhonny9546

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are 100 reasons they do what they do. They are irrational/emotional creatures, not rational thinkers. You won't ever win the struggle trying to figure them out.

The correct answer as to why they do what they do is "all of the above". It might change from day to day.
So, we know women are 99% emotive, and we are really saying that we cannot understand women behaviour, at a macro level?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, we know women are 99% emotive, and we are really saying that we cannot understand women behaviour, at a macro level?
No, YOU are saying that. Most men can read women well enough to understand their behaviour. The rest just sits around and whines about not finding a manual.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
are you saying men cannot read women like em? If so, how could we, as men do so?
Google translate is messing up your message. Question does not compute. Please try again.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman is involved and the answer isn't clear, it's likely in service of her social circle, either an affirmation, throwing it in somebodies face or some other consequence we would never really perceive, not always but I find a lot of the time it is that and it might not be an effective gesture, it might be lost on whoever was "supposed" to see it

Rainrain

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women get endless amount of attention in instagram from men and women that provide that feeling of security. It is a virtual IV bag.

jhonny9546

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women get endless amount of attention in instagram from men and women that provide that feeling of security. It is a virtual IV bag.
This is so real. Non instagram, but any "social" app in general.
"that feeling of security" of being socially accepted?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure they do.
Just not from the men and women they want validation from.

Niece Waldhofer dead at 31..jpeg

There's a huge difference between virtual likes and actual in-person validation.

This is why I don't care about women's 'following on IG'. It's like being rich with Monopoly money.

jhonny9546

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure they do.

View attachment 12468

There's a huge difference between virtual likes and actual in-person validation.

This is why I don't care about women's 'following on IG'. It's like being rich with Monopoly money.

"There's a huge difference between virtual likes and actual in-person validation."
Yes, this is huge.

Btw, is there an "internal" validation system, instead of seeking the "external" one?

Last edited:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure they do.

View attachment 12468

Nah, the exchange rate might not be 1 to 1 but virtual validation has some value.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, the exchange rate might not be 1 to 1 but virtual validation has some value.
What value does the appreciation of virtual strangers give you?
Only the shallowest of women get off on being liked on IG / OF / whatever.

That's why that 'influencer' killed herself. 1/99 comments were negative and calling her a shallow hoe, but those negative ones were the only ones that she knew were 'genuine', shredding her self-image. The 99 likes were automatic responses from simps.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Btw, is there an "internal" validation system, instead of seeking the "external" one?
Of course there is. It's the self-confidence that comes from personal accomplishments / achievements.

Last edited:

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure they do.

View attachment 12468

Yup some of the most miserable women are on social media
You ever noticed how women always make post with their girlfriends or by themselves taking nice vacations but never with a man?
Sure there maybe a guy in the background taking her pictures but she is not claiming him or he's not claiming her!
I know one women who is pushing 40 and always takes a picture every day pouring herself a glass of wine
She has all types of wine bottles and brags about it (but knowing her IRL she is a drunk)
But she wants to have her "Trophy Husband" or "King" as she says herself
The problem is she is almost 40 hangs out with girls 25 at clubs getting drunk every weekend what 40 year old man would wanna wife that?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup some of the most miserable women are on social media
I dated a few fashion models who had IG managed through their modelling agency for public relations purposes, like an alternative portfolio.
Of course, most of these fashion models had a 'following' of what they called 'zielige rukkers' (sad wankers). They knew the agency corresponded with the guys who tried to message them (through their IG managed by that agency), and they were glad they didn't have to field the thousands of messages. None of them saw their legions of followers as actual validation.