Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Understanding the Matrix of the Mind

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some guys come here and can't fathom "New" modes of thinking. In a particular post, someone spoke on replacing old programs with new ones. For other guys, they need empowering programs to SEIZE the DAY. In my opinion, understanding the mind and its quirks will aid you on grasping what's REALLY going on and how to assist yourself in better belief patterns.

Understanding the DOING = BEING equation and Choices

Are you whatever "thoughts" pop into your mind?
Can you recall a thought you had yesterday?
Can you recall 10 of them?
Do you write them down to examine them later on?
Are you the feelings that crop up at any given moment in time?

We tend to put "permanence" on things that are VERY fleeting. In most cases, AN afc is none other than a guy who has embedded belief patterns and consistently makes the same choices, that yield results he/she does not want. Notice, I didn't use failed. A failure is merely a NEGATIVE outcome from some attempt you made, nothing more. A PUA/DJ is someone who consistently makes choices that yield results he/she does want. For each guy here, different definitions abound for what is determined a DJ, or a PUA, or even a "man."

You guys want IMMEDIATE change?

Change your choices, RIGHT now. That thing you should be doing, do it. That thing you shouldn't be doing. Stop doing it. The way, the process, is HOW YOU BECOME whatever it is you want. It's not a goal you cross. A goal is a mile-marker on a JOURNEY. You aren't a PRO-Golfer by joining the tour, you're a Pro-Golfer by making a LIVING on tour and REMAINING a PRO. If at some point you got booted because you now stink, you're not longer a PRO. Being is a path, a journey, in which goals, attainment, are just mile-markers. Landmarks that note progress.

The Duality of Life and The Valley of the Mind

In the valley of the mind, EVERYTHING is filtered through as if it was syphoning data. For instance, how often does "the mondays" effect the progress and performance of an employee JUST because it s a monday? How often might you see a sunset and act as if its the SAME SUNSET as yesterday? How often do you view A Thursday as ANY OLD Thursday? Or a weekend as ANY OLD weekend?

In the valley of the mind, as it has arisen as a biological strength, HABITS yielded survival. Learning that something would kill, and another thing might heal, enabled early people the ability to survive WITHOUT much thinking. Carry that same thought process over, though, and you can see in our world today where you tend to look at ALL things like they're the same. Like it's a computer program, and everything is just a SENSORY EXPERIENCE.

The mind has strengths and weaknesses and learning them, and then bending them toward WHAT WE WANT, and is how you get what you desire.

EVERY MOMENT IS A UNIQUE EXPERIENCE

Every single second, milisecond, minute, hour, day; they're all UNIQUE. None of them are reproductions and the outcomes are HARDLY ever the same. They're only the same in that you keep the same thoughts, seeking to keep the same outcome, and therefore you can, on occasion, precipitate a similar outcome.

A girl who thinks "this always happens to me" will continuously FIND what she seeks, because seeks affirmation that she is right and will try the pity-party to do so. You will always FIND whatever it is you seek, because of the dual nature of life. Good-bad. Up-down. Left-right. Dark-light. Rich-poor. To have one, the other MUST exist. And therefore, YOU CAN find what you seek, because you're "tuned" in to finding it.

This is a major reason why the "Secret" and the Law of Attraction has so much power in its simple concept...because in life the dual nature of existence PROVIDES you the observer the opportunity to find what it is you think (seek).

Thinking any old night out to the club will be like ALL the past ones are PRECISELY what contributes to your repeated outcomes. If you think, on going to the same venue, that you will end up doing the same thing and seeing the same people and getting the same results YOU WILL. Hands down. On the other hand, ever gone to a NEW location with no expectations and come out wildly successful, and then gone back and done the same thing again and again?

Yeah, it works like that. There was a few different clubs I'd gone to on different occasions. Having never been there nor heard of them, I had a COMPLETELY blank slate, yet was excited about the *idea* of going out. As I was positive, I was much more "creative and resourceful," so it obviously turned out to be a very good time. I'd end up meeting a bunch of different girls or getting kisses right at the club. I didn't even have to number close, as the close was ASSUMED.

It isn't so much TELLING you what to THINK, but how to observe your experiences, what kind of thoughts will help and what kind of thoughts hurt and how to properly observe them.

As an example, is there something you feel you've always wanted to do, but have yet to begin? Maybe it was get serious about lifting, or this girl-thing, or taking a specific course of study, yet things didn't "feel" right? Yeah, we've all been there, and most stay there. There's no time that feels right. Normally you need to get the ball rolling AND THEN the good feelings come. You end thinking, "why didn't I do this sooner?" In most cases, it was your adherence to YOUR MIND that stopped you. For many, it's the mind holding them back. When it's positive and creative, it's wonderful. But it's those little niggling, negative thoughts that will RARELY be empowering and RARELY be able to be quieted. Some thoughts on quieting them are:

1> Meditation.
2> Take a quiet walk.
3> Learn to write/keep empowering thoughts.
4> Write down your deep dreams.
5> Learn to control your emotional state.

Emotional States.

Emotions get a bad rap. Emotions are BASED on something. Normally, they're based on...

1. Something that happened.
2. Something that MIGHT happen, or is planned to happen.

Our emotional states CONTROL us, in most humans, because they're never in a PRESENT moment. Moreover, they're very often based on thoughts we never PLANNED on. So if it wasn't your thought, or it creeps up and you don't want it, yet you let it ruin your mood, why are they good again?

FAR too many people get cut off at the knees by NOT understanding, or even THINKING about these little basics. Controlling your emotional state is VERY POSSIBLE, but people don't control what they think, nor do they THINK about what pops into their mind. Perfect example, sort of.

Remember Ghostbusters I, when Dan Akroyd's character brought into reality the Stay-Puff Marshmallow man? He didn't control his thoughts, and let them run wild. People do the same thing with their own demons. And that's why life runs rampant on them, BECAUSE THEIR THOUGHTS DO. They get ruffled about people, political events, friends, bank account balances, possessions they have or don't have, pop culture, what someone might do, what someone did, etc, etc, etc. It's like being a fish, and someone continuously drops boulders into your pool. Little do we know that WE ARE THAT person who's dropping rocks into our own pools, not other people. WE ALLOW them to do what they do REGARDLESS of their actions.

This isn't saying "BE COLD," rather, know what your feelings are. Observe your thoughts. Be partial. Much of the Mid-Eastern thought teaches OBSERVANCE of your feelings, not actual ACTION on their part like so many "robots" do these days with KNEE-jerk reactions based on whatever pops in their head. And when you consider what separates MAN versus ANIMAL, not much does these. Far too many people react based on thoughts they didn't have. It's as if God gave each person their own ACCESS to a database of thoughts ON TOP of the ability to create their own, and most of mankind CHOOSES whatever is in the DATABASE, rather than what might be best for that individual. It's ok if the RANDOM thought happens to be very profitable, but what if it's detrimental to yourself, your desires, or other's??

Laugh when you laugh. Cry when you cry. But discard the emotion just as you would a used condom. Don't wrap yourself in those blankets "thinking" that those thoughts are PERMANENT, that your FEELINGS are permanent. It's very SHOCKING to the ego to hear this, because people spend their whole lives BUILDING up an identity, and I come along, like many other books do, and say "YOU HAVE NO IDENTITY." You don't even know yourself, yet people put all these accessories around themselves to sort of SOCIALLY highlight themselves as "worthy". Foolish.

A-Unit

Migel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mind control of other people would be great, but I would rather just have the ability to control my own mind.
I would suggest reading the dirtsimple.org blog. It's a great read, if you understand the computer metaphors. This is the article that opened my mind, a mini-satori I call it:
http://dirtsimple.org/2005/08/multiple-self.html

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always liked your posts, A-Unit. You don't beat around the bush; you just come right out and say the point of your post. And I find that's a good thing here.

You talk a lot about the mind and how to use it in the most efficient way, or at least that's my interpretation of what I read from many of your posts. This is the most important thing ever, in my opinion. We use our minds everyday for every function of life. We use it for anything as simple as adding 2+2 to as complex as learning a new "thing" and trying to really comprehend and ingrain the knowledge of this new "thing" to retain that data in our brain for proper utilization. And it goes much deeper when trying to change a mindset and give your entire being an overhaul to make it the way you envision yourself the way you want to see yourself.

Being able to be extremely efficient in the way you change yourself into what you aspire to be, inside your head, is what is most desirable. And this is the point where most people experience their most hurtful shortcomings. If, instead, these people could see that their time is being wasted away in a thought process that is holding them back they would immediately change. But they can't. They hold on to the familiarity of contentment when they should be struggling to overcome their inadequacies despite all of the hardships that can and will occur. Will yourself past those trying times and everything you go through and experience will be worth it. That's a guarantee.

thecraftylefty

Arsinel

Banned
Reaction score
There's three pills: A red pill, a blue pill, and a penis-enhancement pill.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought we were still in the "Hi I'm Asian and have a small penis, and no respect about it! Comebacks?" thread, Arsinel.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

The way I tend to "view" reality is as if I'm the captain of a ship traveling through some virtual reality video game. I constantly ask myself if what I'm viewing, perceiving, understanding, hearing, seeing is real or valuable. Emotions are emotions, but they can run away from the user. We have a gut-shot reaction to almost everything around us. However, human beings are sensory driven vehicles, like we're a spirit in a super-sensitive suit, with capabilities beyond belief, yet we're hindered because the spirit is overwhelmed by the ego/mind.

Why do you think NEGATIVE news is generated?
Why does it seem they spin THEIR station as a positive pit stop in life?

PROGRAMMING. Bottom-line. Most of life is a social and pyschological experiment in control, and FEW will ever realize that. Few will ever escape the clutches of the mind, and from that, society itself.

Since everything is run by money, everything is aimed with the idea of "how does this benefit somebody?" Not in a cynical way, but in a real way. Money is ok. It's a necessity. It gets us what we want. But when wants overwhelm life, overwhelm virtue, it's an evil. The money of media and society keeps people locked away, living only as reactionary robots to whatever pops into the mind.

TO me, nothing is good or bad, it serves what purpose it does. Plato's story of the cave is very a much a good analogy from what I speak upon, as are Covey's Paradigm shift example with the father and the children on the train. David D made mention of Covey's example in his series of CD's.

Most people have the problems they have, or don't get what they want because they have learned to use their minds right and the natural laws of life. Compounding this are social and psychological controls and silent weapons of control bombarding them ALL the time. But they don't get it.

If people are "ATTRACTORS" of circumstances in their lives, and the information exists to 99% prove this, in concert with prayer, does it seem logical that they don't want people understanding it? That if EVERYONE is negative, the perceived HADES ON EARTH can come to being? People make of reality what they want. Earth can be heaven or hell. But if enough people suffer deep down, the perception is of suffering. You will find whatever you desire in the world, as it only reflects and brings back what you desire. And this is why if people grapple with improving their OWN reality, other's will follow along, too. They'll perceive the positive aura you've created, and then wonder how to achieve the same, and along millions will come in tow.

As an aside to "attraction"...a person who doesn't BELIEVE in attraction, won't attract what they want. However, a person who believes in POSITIVE attraction will get it. Why, and how? As an example...conducive to this site.

Say Guy A does not believe in positive attraction, that he can't ATTRACT events positively into his life, and therefore really can't make many changes in how he interacts with women, will he be better off than he is now in 1 month, 1 year or 10 years?

No.

Now, say Guy B, BELIEVES to the core, that through ups and downs he, and he alone attracts his CIRCUMSTANCES into this life and makes the best of what's round. And with this core belief he undertakes a program of altering his outcome with women toward gaining more pleasing results. Say he wants to meet MORE women, FEEL better, and ACHIEVE more. What will he do? Well, he'll log on here, find people doing what he wants, and get resources like they have. He'll research and seek answers, and constantly re-evaluate what he's doing. On this road, he'll attract what he wants because he's positively moving toward what he wants and he's attracting what he desires, too. He'll sarge more, so he'll have more chances to succeed. He'll read more books, opening his mind up. He'll improve with people, just by virtue of TRYING and DOING. The fact he took action and BELIEVED his positive motion would benefit him (when it was mostly his doing), builds confidence. Now, he can look back AND see it worked. He needs no convincing. He's done it himself. He can replicate his success and teach others, but the first caveat to teaching other's MUST be faith and belief in ATTRACTING what one needs when one needs it.

This is the rub with anything dealing in positive reinforcement and attraction. That if you don't believe, you'll get what you want. And if you do believe you get what you want.

A-Unit

Reaction score
i have that problem, because i was dissed a lot in the past i still think i will get dissed and ****, i need to re programate my brain