Understanding the basics

-DJNoob-

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi brothers,

I posted a situation i was going trough with this girl i met on the job i while ago, cant find the post now, but i wanted to ask about a few words/concepts i came across the forums.

I just executed the "NEXT" on her and im kinda feeling better, not thinking about her almost at all anymore. She did texted back couple days back but i didn't reply till this day. Which brings me to the first question:

1.How is the "NEXT" properly done.......As in what if you next a girl/woman and she texts or calls after a while even tho you NEXTED her ?.

2.What does it mean when she call or texts back after being NEXTED, and how do you approach this situation ?.

3. I came accoss this word "Oneitis" a few times today and googled it for myself and got "Oneitis, when a man/woman thinks that a specific male/female is so special in every way that he or she cannot come to be with out that person or come to look at other female/male in the same way".

Kinda like an infatuation ???. How accurate is this ?. And if so, how do you deal with this and how do you see/feel the simptoms of this so called "Oneitis" disease coming ?

4. Was thinking about joining an ART class to get my drawing skills and creativity back, thought it would be a nice place to meet women with similar passions ?

Anyways brothers, just a few questions that came to mind :)

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. NEXT is exactly how it sounds.

2.if she comes back sniffing around then its up to you but personally if I think ok, NEXT then thats it - theres too many others around to worry about giving one another chance. If youve gone ghost to see how it affects her Interes level - then you either have her interest, or she is seeing if she can pull you in as an orbiter

3.Yup thats accurate - It springs from having no options/nothing else to spend your time on i.e. no other Plates spinning.

4.Yeah man get into stuff you enjoy - the chances of you meeting people are greatly increased by doing what you like and seeing whos there.

(art classes - bound to be some chicks there right?):D

-DJNoob-

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahah for sure brotha, AND i'm gonna do something i love again!. It's a win win lol