Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Uncomfortable with your Age?

Jukeboxhero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I first started reading this I thought it was pretty lame and I was thinking "Why would you want to lie about something that gives you a disadvantage."

Now, I actually see where your going..I think.

I'm curious though, what if your really young-looking for your age?I.e. I'm almost 28, but I look more like 22-25 and most people THINK I'm about that age and don't believe me when I say I'm 28. So the max age I look is pretty much my real age!! Maybe I could 30-32 but that's not much older.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've got good age man.

If she sees you as too old, say you're.. 32.
If, IF she sees you as too young (probably won't)... say you're 19 or ****.

Play with her. Although, if it's clear that it (age) isn't an issue, don't make it one by doing this ****. You probably won't have to, because you have "good" age. Young chicks will dig you for being so "old", but yet, young. I wouldn't recommend this **** in your *general* case. This is rather for youngies hooking up with milfs, or mature uns with minors.. ha.

[o_0]: As I said. YOU shouldn't be uncomfortable with your age, this is used because SHE probably is.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
would you guys say appearing older than your age or appearing younger than your age is better? in terms of having an overall flocking of women to you.

Cause most poeple think im 25/26. Doesnt bother me really. But for older women i hit up they think im arund that age, because aside from my looks i also have the mentality of a 25 yr old. But i dont have the life experiences to go along with it, so it just makes me look bad in front of them. Kind of like a paradoxical effect. But they've never asked how old i was in the first place!

Life experiences is equally as important as mentality. i got a friend who's 26 and sometimes he still acts like a kid, go figure.

[o_0]

Banned
Reaction score
SamePendo - okay. my advice. when i was 17 years old, i used to hang up with alot older people. also girls. when i been asked for age, i felt kind stupid. coz i was 17 and they wer all 20+. but after some time i saw it doesnt matter if you act smart. i never, i mean never had younger girl than i am in my life. i mean for reatlion. sex happened, but just 3 times. older chicks are way cooler, but never lie about your age.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same story with me, Mr. ... Eyes? jk. I've always hung out with older people, and women. I've learnt this from lots and lots of experience. I do not see this as lying. The whole purpose of this is giving an age that is unbelievable, so that she knows you're playing with her. With time, she forgets. Then, also, with time, you tell her, and see how she won't care.

It's kind of like this:

By Allen

Think about a Vegas slot machine. Imagine your girlfriend slowly approaching it, studying it for a moment, tentatively sitting down, then popping a coin in and pulling the handle. The odds being what they are, she doesn't win anything... this time anyhow. So she tries again... and again... and again.

Pretty soon she's not only got a lot of money invested in this machine, but also a good deal of time, effort, and hope invested as well. In fact, the more she "invests" in this machine, the harder it will be for her to get up and walk away. Because she's convinced that if she keeps at it, keeps pulling that handle, eventually she's going get what she wants. The very next pull might be the one that sets off the jackpot.
She won't care about your age once she knows who you are. You aren't your age. People, women, tend to judge people based on their age.

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, I'm 19 years old, but it seems that I'm always meeting HBs older than me by a few years. I've never been with a woman who is younger than me, because i've never really sarged outside school, uni, etc. and I've always been the young one at uni.

Gotta start doing some more street sarges.

Adam See

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks, that's a great tip. I'm 21 but often people say I look younger, so 15 it is :D

LittleElf

Don Juan
Reaction score
I might be really screwed up, but as screwed up as I may be, I at least have never thought about how I am "X" number of years old and she is "X" years younger than me. Maybe it is because I exiled myself from the pain of being a modern American male, or maybe my medication is actually working better than I had originally thought. :D

Just curious if American girls care about a guys age. Seems to me that they do. I gave up on them a few years back after I visited a few Eastern European towns. Now, I spend half a year in Eastern Europe and half a year in America. I have ZERO interest in anything I see in the USA, but I have often wondered why I only seem to see guys going out with girls who seem their age or older . Kinda the exact opposite of what I am used to seeing in Eastern Europe. Geez, I have seen 60 year old men with beautiful high school girls. Actually, that is not such an uncommon thing.

Are there actually that many of you who want older females?