Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ultimate Frisbee

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed this is a great form of exercise that really lends itself to HIIT. If you get a good 2 on 2 or 3 on 3 game going, you run really fast a lot, for bursts, almost in the ratios prescribed by HIIT. The game is awesome too, and having friends there and a goal to strive for really helps you push for that extra effort.

Ha ha ha... oh yeah, and don't play for 40 mins and then try to go do deadlifts and squats on the same day. trust me. it doesn't work ;)

Abnigh9

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by semag
I noticed this is a great form of exercise that really lends itself to HIIT. If you get a good 2 on 2 or 3 on 3 game going, you run really fast a lot, for bursts, almost in the ratios prescribed by HIIT. The game is awesome too, and having friends there and a goal to strive for really helps you push for that extra effort.

Ha ha ha... oh yeah, and don't play for 40 mins and then try to go do deadlifts and squats on the same day. trust me. it doesn't work ;)
:confused:
I'm not sure if this is a joke but I have no problem with playing sports then doing heavy-burden exercise.
I play football and basketball on the same day with my friend and I have no problem lifting my max.

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm...

My friend and I did them back to back.

An hour of intense running frisbee, and then deads and squats. It was insane, and the deads messed with our "core" for squats... made it feel "scarier" to do the exercises...