Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ULTIMATE Dance Floor Guide

tx_xp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DonJuanApprentice
ok, i tried the bump butt thing and she's still in the hospital. I weigh over 300 pounds, but I AM currently losing weight, it's just not coming off all at once. In the meantime, when I go to the club again, any tips for a guy my size, as far as at the clubs?
I am borderline overweight, but most people who are overweight or obese would call be skinny. If you are too obese I think your luck at the clubs will be very low. It is always hard enough to have game if you are a little overweight or even sometimes in excellent shape.

You can go to the clubs but I wouldn’t go there with any expectation of picking anyone up, instead count it as cardio and go dance. It is an excellent and fun way to get cardio in and learn more about how to dance, if you happen to meet someone great!

FlowStill

Don Juan
Reaction score
Elimidate

ha... that's great you were on elimidate man. the only problem I'm having is the url for that clip is not working... it's seems just recently the evildildo site has been shutdown by carp and umm... whoever has the clip could you please send it to me on AIM my username is FlowStill. If that doesn't workout, someone please put it up on their site and post the site it's on... I really enjoy watching elimidate and to know that this Craig is on it is even more intrigueing... I'm sure many other people would like to see it too.

I feel I am good at dancing. I've gotten good coments or none at all... but sometimes I'm sceptical about whether I'm good or not... there was a recent survey 75% think they are good dancers... HAHA! But then it came to my attention that I was one of them. I know I have rhythm, I play bass, drums... basicaly every rhythmic instrument but I'm not sure if I know the movements that look good while dancing... I kinda just go with the flow. anyways, it's all about having fun.

Metaphor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone please post or send it to Meta4x on AIM, I'd appreciate it.

Vassago

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry guys, I don't know anyone who is hosting the clip anymore.

Probably better for me...Im sick of getting recognized!

Kanadasutra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would add these few things to your guide even if it is more side-dance floor technique (general club tactics) and somewhat passive. At least, it's field tested (i go out alone often)! I got approched many times with that "technique" (+ kiss close and full close) and dont think i am that good looking. Anyway, that's usefull when have you dont like dancing on a particular song or just want to take a break from a previous heavy dancing session!

- There is always a path to the dance floor.. if you have to stand still, find the spot where you can look at the people going to and from the dance floor.

- Have a very relaxed attitude, just like you worked hard all day long and just want to relax, have fun, listen to the music and look at the ladies. I think i have found a posture that convey that appropriately, but it's hard to describe (having an elbow on a counter, open arms, head straight, slight smile..)

- HEAVY EYE CONTACT.. and i mean it. Dont flinch, dont follow the girls ass with your eyes!, but if you happen to get eye contact with a girl you like.. lock and keep it. (Apply 3S rule if needed and do a direct approch...)

- Be very attentive to your environnement. If a girl or a group of girls start dancing in front or beside you, that could be good IOI, dont miss them..

- Just dont stay at the same place all night: WALK SLOWLY/HEAVY EYE CONTACT/SMILE: ie. Project that aura of confidence that attract girl so much!

Often this spot have heavy traffic, so it's not rare that girl walk on my shoes.. so i open them with "Hey! That not a highway!" or anything C&F.

What's funny is that i have so many time been opened with "You dont dance?" line, that i now know it's on and am very agressive: the last girl that approched me like that, without answering i just looked in her eyes and kissed her on the neck, looked in her eyes and then on the mouth. She asked immediately my name after the kiss.. Got a full close same night.

I have noticed that this work well in bar where there is heavy competition, guys hitting hard and girl beeing annoyed by that. You project sexuality and NO DESESPERATION. Often, i will look at "players" hitting on girl in front of me, smilling, looking in the eye of the girl and the opening her.. you then laugh with her of all theses anoying guys, except you!ah! ah!, hitting on girls.. I like that very much!!

Last edited:

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Might wanna call it the "Moses move" cause it's like Moses parting the sea :D

anyways can anyone post a mirror of the video? It's deadlinking.

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think someone should do the right thing and post this clip everybody wants to see it:) thanks for the tips man

DJ Hawtness

Don Juan
Reaction score
You weren't all that specific in your dance routines...

What breakdance moves did you do when you separated the girls?

J/w

Bile

Don Juan
Reaction score
sure I only do some light toprock for now but soon im gonna add some footwork when i can do the moves smoothly...

I started to do Bboying cuz i wanted to have my own thing on the dancefloor...something that would really separate me from the other loosers...

so did anyone get that movie...id really like to watch it since clubbin is kind of my thing...???

Im really kind of lucky in that sense by the way...i got a professional disco dancer in my class...so as soon as I get better im gonna ask her for some advice for contiuing to advance in it...

homi

Don Juan
Reaction score
i really want to see the clip, could someone please re-host it please..

great thread btw

homi

Don Juan
Reaction score
id rather see the elimidate clip, but thanks anyways

maybe i need to take dance lesssons :woo: