Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ultimate Answer to this Question

ChaoticGamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good day to you all in the DJ forum,

As I recalled some of my successes and failures, at one point I remembered having being asked this question at least 3 times, by different girls (Maybe Is a S*** Test or something, I don't know) But I'm sure that in the world of feminine psychology, the answer they're expecting is very important.

So, What do you answer when a girl comes up with this question:

What do you look for in a woman?

In my case, They've asked this when things were going well. But I feel, that all the times I failed to give them an IMPRESSIVE answer.

So in your opinion, What is the BEST response you can give to that Question?

Thanks for your time Giving me advice,
Best Regards,

Jose

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if a girl is asking then be brief,

"alot of things, how about you,"
boom, you switch the topic and the ball is in your court now.
i wouldnt really tell a girl what i look in them,

ChaoticGamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah !

Great Technique !

And then I can answer using her frame, right? I dunno where's this mentioned, But I do know as far as that... using her same words creates an effect I can't quite recall.

But anyways, If I'm forced to answer, What could get me out of trouble softly?

Thanks again,

CG

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of coarse it is a sh1t test. The way you handle a sh1t test is by not answering it in a serious manner but using humor instead:

"What do you look for in a woman?"

" oh you know the usual, the one that has it all, you know like I find women with humps extremly sexy, one wooden leg, an eye patch always catches my eye.... and if she has a criminal record then that is just the tops, I like to live dangerously".

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all if you're trying to impress the woman, you're slipping into what I call the Prize Mindset. She's become the prize and you're trying to win her over by impressing her. It might be a subtle change in how you think, but my best advice to you is to actually answer the following question for yourself.

What do you find IMPRESSIVE in a woman?

In other words, what does a woman have to have (in terms of traits) that would truly impress you? Come up with a list of no more than 3 or 4. This will reverse your approval seeking mindset from a beggar to a chooser. I call it, accordingly the Chooser Mindset :)

Now of course she may have all 3 but be ugly and out of shape. Girls know what you want physically, otherwise they wouldn't spend hours prepping themselves before going out, so don't lie and say that body shape has no importance. As Fingers says, you have to be refreshingly honest.

For example for me I would say:

"Well first she has to at least be in shape and know how to take care of her body, so I always look for a girl who is sexy, smart/intelligent, down to earth and of course driven to succeed. And you?" I would ask her next what her dreams in life are and what she hopes to accomplish.

There is no need for ****y and funny, and even if it were a sh*t test, if you're honest and switch to the Chooser Mindset, you'll end up turning the tables on her and making her the approval seeker.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that question is not a sht test, jesus christ how do you guys even talk to girls if you think every word that comes out her mouth is a sht test

if anything the girl just gave you an easy way to show you have standards

be real, what types of things you do you appreciate in a girl, what things are turnoffs. and sometimes afterwards if the girl likes you, she'll subconsciously qualify herself to you based on what you just said (this is fvckin amusing btw because she doesn't even realize what she's doing)

the only way you fail to impress is by not knowing what you want. why? because if you can't communicate what you want in a girl, you either have no standards or no experience, which tells the girl you must be socially retarded

jacob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would answer her unpredictabley.

Her: "what do you look for in a woman?"

Me: "Oh shoot! I love big ears and I wouldn't mind a nice @ss, although looks aren't that important since I've dated a girl with arms that touched the ground while she walked."

I squeeze the truth in there with the @ss thing, at the same time I try and keep it light and funny and act like I'm not only for sex even if I've hinted at it, since I mentioned giving the gorilla girl a chance.

I did this with a girl I was friends with before we became more than friends and it cracked her up.

Hope this helps.

jacob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
Of coarse it is a sh1t test. The way you handle a sh1t test is by not answering it in a serious manner but using humor instead:

" oh you know the usual, the one that has it all, you know like I find women with humps extremly sexy, one wooden leg, an eye patch always catches my eye.... and if she has a criminal record then that is just the tops, I like to live dangerously".
Yes! I didn't notice this post till San Jose California pointed it out. It's basically same formula I'd use.

ChaoticGamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
HA HA HA HA HA HA

I certainly have to keep humor going through the entire interaction with a woman. right? That seems to be like the most efficient way to preserve the power.

It appears to me that this kinda answer would be the most appropriate for most girls.

I need to take a ****y/Funny Workshop !

But What about this:

She's being serious about the question (i.e. She expects a serious answer). Her face is so stiff and all. And previously I was accused by her of not taking anything seriously (Because I was joking a lot)
in consequence that changes my frame of mind in that moment.

So, sometimes I'm afraid it's too risky to over-use ****y/Funny

What do you think?

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChaoticGamer said:
HA HA HA HA HA HA

I certainly have to keep humor going through the entire interaction with a woman. right? That seems to be like the most efficient way to preserve the power.

It appears to me that this kinda answer would be the most appropriate for most girls.

I need to take a ****y/Funny Workshop !

But What about this:

She's being serious about the question (i.e. She expects a serious answer). Her face is so stiff and all. And previously I was accused by her of not taking anything seriously (Because I was joking a lot)
in consequence that changes my frame of mind in that moment.

So, sometimes I'm afraid it's too risky to over-use ****y/Funny

What do you think?
c&f is just a tool, or better yet a natural extension of your personality when you're having fun with a girl. you don't have to be c&f all the time (that's actually impossible), and it's perfectly fine to be straight up with the girl if it's relevant to the context of the conversation. in this case you gain more by answering the question seriously than by giving a c&f answer. IE putting her in a frame where she'a compelled to qualify herself to you as opposed to a cheap 5 sec emotional spike

and reread what legolas wrote about being a tryhard and coming from a low value frame. you could come up with the dopest comeback that if you posted on this site guys be going hahaha thats so funny i need to use that hahaha, but as long as you have that frame you're still not gonna get laid

ChaoticGamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
in this case you gain more by answering the question seriously than by giving a c&f answer. IE putting her in a frame where she'a compelled to qualify herself to you as opposed to a cheap 5 sec emotional spike
Thanks ready123,

That seems like exactly what I want to accomplish.

Could you tell me how do you get her to be compelled to qualify herself to me?

I need insights on that, so that I get the picture of the Philosophies I should acquire.

Thanks.

CG

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChaoticGamer said:
Thanks ready123,

That seems like exactly what I want to accomplish.

Could you tell me how do you get her to be compelled to qualify herself to me?

I need insights on that, so that I get the picture of the Philosophies I should acquire.

Thanks.

CG
the qualifying happens naturally if she likes you (you're the prize to her) and believes you're giving her genuine answers. say she asks you what you like in a girl, you give her your little laundry list (ambitious, spontaneous, sexually uninhibited, etc whatever else you want in a girl), she's gonna be subconsciously assessing herself to see if she has those qualities. her frame becomes, do I meet this guy's standards? If they communicate from that frame, they're now qualifying themselves to you. I had a few girls comment on every quality I said ("yea I'm pretty spontaneous bc blah blah blah") not even realizing they were putting themselves in a role where they were now chasing me

and if there's not enough attraction to put her in a qualifying role, you atill subcommunicate you know what you want so you don't lose. but chances are if she asks you that question, she already likes you. which is why you only get asked that when things are going well

take the time to think about what qualities you find attractive in a girl. use past experiene as a reference

ChaoticGamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you man !

So, It all has to come full-circle When you reply to that question. And, it seems like all girls come pre-programmed to ask THAT Question. But once you read about it from someone Else's perspective it becomes relevant, Since you mentioned it only happens When Things Are Going evidently well; (and I agree).

It makes me wonder, If that Question is a clue to take things to the next level.
Anyways, Thanks for the advice. I'll be applying a lot more of the frames mentioned later with other girls.

Thank you Once again!

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a few girls comment on every quality I said ("yea I'm pretty spontaneous bc blah blah blah") not even realizing they were putting themselves in a role where they were now chasing me
This happens quite a lot, especially when I am aware of what type of girl she is. If she is an entrepeneur type, I make sure to put "successful" and "motivated" in there while being sure she knows how I am not into lazy, unsuccessful girls. It is interesting to listen to girls sell themselves to me. I had one who went on and on about how she had accomplished soooo much in her life, till I cut her off and said: "You know none of that matters unless you are hot, right?" I have never had a girl clutching me so tight before or since, as if she was worried that I was going to be stolen away right there. Girls are fully aware that looks are what you really want, but its better to save that discourse for after she has tried to convince you that she is worth it in other ways.

ChaoticGamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder If one could induce a girl to Qualify herself through the use of some form of Neuro-Linguistic Programming pattern?

If there's such a way, please elaborate. I'd love to know more. I only mention this, because it seems to be a related topic. (Right?)

Good Luck !

CG