Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

UK Women are getting fatter :(

Knight's Cross

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The fat pandemic is one of the issues that's bringing down America. I see so many people, men and women that just throw up their hands and surrender to it. Especially living in the south. I ran into my BPD ex a few weeks ago, all I can say is WHEW! She's probably put on 40 lbs since I last saw her. It's pretty common here in GA to see chicks in their 20's nice and thin, but by late 20's they are starting to go, forget it when they hit their 30's. They are in the clutches of fat. Never to return. Sad really. It's all about healthy choices, of which they shop the center aisles of the grocery store which is all the processed crap.
If you are looking for an in shape girl, you'll find her shopping the edges of the grocery store. Produce, fruits, dairy, meat...all on the edges.

KC

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is Russia, I see a lot of properly slim women. Of course, where I am at now, Sochi, has a lot of Armenian women, a fair amount of which seem to take after the chunky Kardashians,

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got back from the UK.. London to be exact. It was very rare to see a fat woman. Most of the women there were hot. I could have picked them up because I was making small talk and making them laugh at the coffee shop. but I was with the wife so I wasn't interested.

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
betheman said:
I dont know how true that it, she never looked like a 14 to me, by todays standard, Id say she looked a 10 at most.
Thats because Marilyn had BIG cans AND sex appeal AND fame.

The UK girls may have the t1t factor but that is only due to the excess fat layered over the rest of their frame.

Ask any woman who is losing weight what the biggest drawback to being a size 8 - 10 is and they'll all agree - no boobs.

Enter man. Enter $$. Enter fake t1ts.

Ah what a lovely circle of life...

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great links in this thread. Re the fat map: I was in Ireland a few years ago and was struck by how there weren't many fatties. At least as compared to the US.

Keep in mind though that those really lump all national demographics into one. Things are broken down further and more meaningfully by locality, race, socioeconomic status, etc. If you're in Mississippi in a predominantly poor black section of town, you're going to see probably 75% obesity. Whereas if you're in the Hollywood Hills in the rich section of town, it's going to be super low.

Furthermore, if you look at some parts of the globe it's skewed in the other direction: people are actually starving, hence their trim waistlines. eg., Ethiopia. I doubt they're so thin because they're all on treadmills and doing Zumba every day.

Also, not really sure "feminists" are to blame for obesity, since a number of the "fatter" countries -- namely Egypt, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, and Iran -- aren't exactly known as bastions of feminism.