Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

UK people : How to be a DJ TV show!

pootwo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, if you live in the UK & have BBC 3, Then there's a MUST WATCH TV show on SUNDAY 9.00pm.

It's called "WOULD LIKE TO MEET".

I saw the last series as someone mentioned it on this site last year.
It's basically a TV programme where a group of 'anaylists' take an AFC, then spend a month transforming them into a DJ. It's actually really good to see the DJ principles put to action... & in the UK as well!

I HIGHLY recommend that you watch it, or try to tape it at least.

Remember.
sunday. BBC3. 9.00pm.

ulsterman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Was that question a reference to the American kids having braces on their teeth to give them the perfect smile when they grow up? Why does Donny Osmond spring to mind...

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got straight white teeth I wore a brace, but aleast we are slimmer than most Americans:D

ulsterman

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was in Florida, some of the locals working in shops would ask "Are you British?". I wondered if my (erstwhile) girlfriend & I had Union Jacks tatooed on our foreheads or something. But Mystery Woman is right, a lot of Americans are seriously overweight, although obesity is becoming a problem in the UK too. The food in America is great, I have to admit - "all you can eat" - what a concept! We live in a dear food economy (dear fuel, clothes, cars & every other commodity also, come to think of it), whereas almost everything in America is considerably cheaper. And the roads are nicer to drive on as well... Still, I wonder if the women are any better than what we have to put up with here? (In case MDGood is reading, I am speaking of American women generally rather than DC-Boston conurbation women in particular).

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Donut shops are popping up everywhere in the US. Not going to help the situation any. Most american women become fat cows after being married for a while.

I'm starting to take a liking to a lot of the Russian chicks that come over here. Thin and really attractive. In fact I've been pursuing one for about 6 months now she's going to weaken at some point, I can feel it.

:)

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The majority of people in London, Essex, Surrey, Kent and surrounding counties are slim. But go to any seaside resort e,g Clacton (also in Essex, but exception to the rule) the beach is full of obese people (like some parts in America

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too many americans are living the good life which contributes to obesity. And yes, all you can eat is bad, very bad, unless your having your girlfriend as dessert!

Plus people are spending too much time on video games and on the computer!!!

I use to have lawn service but I got rid of it because I figured I could get some productive exercise by doing it myself.

I'm going to open a cold drink pub in London and show them what the hell there missing in the summer. The next time I get served a warm glass of water there I'm gonna scream.
:D

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting back on topic - I mentioned this show last year. Its an absolute MUST see!

nistelrooy

Don Juan
Reaction score
We live in a dear food economy (dear fuel, clothes, cars & every other commodity also, come to think of it), whereas almost everything in America is considerably cheaper.
Economies of scale, my friend.