Uhh... *scratches head*

TTom

Don Juan
Reaction score
I talked to this girl I knew from back in grade school. Red head, not particularly good looking, but I talked to her a couple of times on myspace and briefly on MSN a few times, nothing serious.

Sometime this week we both had a spare after lunch, so out of idle boredom I went over and sat with her, she was working on her accounting stuff. She didn't seem particularly interested but since I couldn't see any better targets, I made idle chatter with her when she wasn't actively working on her accounting.

So anyways, as I continued to do my own work (correspondance) I (barely) talked to a few females sitting beside us, but ultimately ended up continuing to work across from this girl.

Anyhow, she was having trouble with her accouting and near the end of the period I was able to help her balance out her work sheet. Just out of fun/boredom I got her number out of it (she seemed reluctant to give it out, not a good sign, but I never intended to call it, just practise).

So this was Wednesdayish, and I get an email today (Friday night) with this in it.

"Look when you first got in touch with me, I figured okay fine I will be nice to you. Because really I am NOT a *****. Then you some how mis-interpreted my niceness as me liking you, and you REJECTED me. You rejected me, and I didn’t want anything in the first place. And don’t think my giving you my number meant anything, because the truth is I just can’t say no to people, so you got the number. But don’t call it. So listen just don’t talk to me, don’t email me, don’t call me, don’t try to get in touch with me on myspace. Just leave me alone."

??? :confused:

I never gave this girl any serious thought and she's flippin' out. Obviously she's unattracted, but still, this is a little extreme. Plus I've only talked to her like once in person.

I haven't tried to talk to her since she gave out her number, and frankly, I had forgotten all about it.

My reply was something along the lines of "Ohhhhh...kay? ... Umm... good luck with that.

-Tom".

Anyways, just thought this might be interesting for some. Any criticism welcome, etc etc.

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she is ugly, the neg-hits are going to make her feel bad as well as some of the other DJ techniques.

As for the relationship, well its OVER. E-mail her and say, "Look hun, i know you want be, BUT your just going to have to put your name on the list and wait like every other girl"

Keep it c+f.

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
r u serious that u should be c + f in ending relations? i find that if i am dead serious then just end on 1 bright note they try to win ur aproval so far 100% effective

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Email her this:

"Your email was incoherent and stupid. I have no intention of calling you because I have sex with girls that make you look ugly. Sorry, I guess making friends doesn't happen very often to you. Maybe you'll make one some day. Have fun doing your homework and checking your myspace for the rest of your life, and have a great day!

-Tom"

SHE JUST GOT OWNED

cA^

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
personally i wouldnt do either of them (although I know its tempting), i'd just leave her alone, never talk to her again.
If she sees you flirting with other girls, she will try and contact you. I know it sounds strange but this kind of thing happened to me a month ago.

I made an approach to a girl (hb 6-7) and anyway id been a little nervous in the weeks before hand ie. looking away when she looked at me etc. anyway i finally made the approach, talked for 5 min or so and asked her if she wanted to catch up tomorrow at lunch, to which she said 'yes'.
tomorrow lunch came and I couldnt find her so i asked one of her friends "wheres x ?" and they said 'dunno' so anyway she was in the gym or something, and they must have told her i was looking for her, and then that afternoon the same friend comes up to me and says 'i dont think x is interested, she thinks your stalking her'
As you would think, i was WTF? and i started laughing :) anyway i posted on here and got some advice, and the advice was to just drop the girl, no hi in the corridor, no talk, no nothing.
So ive done that, and I always see her looking at me out of the corner of my eye :) she has never had a bf before so nfi what she was thinking, but hey, im over it and obviously she isnt :)

goodluck with it all ! :cheer:

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Uhh... *scratches head*

Originally posted by AC/DC
Email her this:

"Your email was incoherent and stupid. I have no intention of calling you because I have sex with girls that make you look ugly. Sorry, I guess making friends doesn't happen very often to you. Maybe you'll make one some day. Have fun doing your homework and checking your myspace for the rest of your life, and have a great day!

-Tom"

SHE JUST GOT OWNED

http://xs48.xs.to/pics/05396/postcount.JPG

Wait, so Tom (thread starter), let me get this straight: you didn't call her when she gave you the number after just TWO days, and she sends that just for not calling it?

I smell a PSYCHO.

TTom

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah she's a bit unstable.

As for OWNING her. I'm not going to do that. When you own someone over the internet, they know you owned them, and so do you, but noone else gets to see the genious of your responses, and they could be real *******'s IRL (or just ****blockers, if it's a girl like this one).

So far (in my limited experience) I find it's just better to "not care" and don't let them think their rudeness/insults had any effect on you. I fully intend to go after other girls (damn my hopeless womanising) and just laugh at this girl and give her big grins whenever I see her, simply because that email was the most retarded thing I read in awhile.

Let's see.... roughly 1,200 people in my highschool... /2 = 600 - 1 = 599 ladies left. Wish me luck boys ;)

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Aznkid1030
Next her
Hell no. Stick up for yourself. THEN next her.

ARE YOU GONNA TAKE SH|T FROM THIS GIRL? ARE YOU GONNA LET HER THINK SHE IS IN CHARGE?

ARE YOU GONNA LET HER STOMP YOUR PRIDE WITH SOME STUPID EMAIL? ARE YOU GONNA B*TCH OUT?

NO YOU ARENT. MAKE SURE SHE KNOWS SHE'S F*CKIN WITH THE REALEST, AND THAT YOU ARE A MAN AND YOU DON'T TAKE CRAP FROM ANYONE, ESPECIALLY NOT A LOWLY FEMALE LIKE HER.

Assert yourself.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell no. Stick up for yourself. THEN next her.

ARE YOU GONNA TAKE SH|T FROM THIS GIRL? ARE YOU GONNA LET HER THINK SHE IS IN CHARGE?

ARE YOU GONNA LET HER STOMP YOUR PRIDE WITH SOME STUPID EMAIL? ARE YOU GONNA B*TCH OUT?

NO YOU ARENT. MAKE SURE SHE KNOWS SHE'S F*CKIN WITH THE REALEST, AND THAT YOU ARE A MAN AND YOU DON'T TAKE CRAP FROM ANYONE, ESPECIALLY NOT A LOWLY FEMALE LIKE HER.

Assert yourself.
Shut the hell up, you insecure kid. She's trying to get a reaction out of him, and the BEST reaction is to not give a damn. Chicks speak in emotions. Guys speak in logic.

And stop trying to be a thug, you dope. You're white and you drive a Jetta. You're not a thug.

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Email her this:

-Tom"

SHE JUST GOT OWNED
and thats not even a mean answer folks..... :D

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
Shut the hell up, you insecure kid. She's trying to get a reaction out of him, and the BEST reaction is to not give a damn. Chicks speak in emotions. Guys speak in logic.

And stop trying to be a thug, you dope. You're white and you drive a Jetta. You're not a thug.
i smell envy :)

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RaWBLooD
i smell envy :)
you're confusing envy with truth.

[]D [] []V[] []D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Buddy... dont OWN her...

Just..

"Hey 'girl's name'
You probably thought that when you sent me that email and told me off that i was supposed to be disappointed, but i never tried to pick you up so you cna stop dreaming..."

You can alter the ending line a bit...

titoman

Don Juan
Reaction score

Email her this:

-Tom"

SHE JUST GOT OWNED
i like this one

OWNED!!!! :crackup:

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Porky
you're confusing envy with truth.
so u mean letting everyone do as they like, and walking away is a sign of strength, of not being bothered? maybe in your head, and thats great, but u gotta show that u can stand up for yourself somtimes.

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
What you are smelling has to do with the fact that you spend so much time on this board that you don't have time to shower.
on the contrary, i have a waterproof keyboard and its wireless so i sit in shower while my computer is situated on the counter beside the mirror.