Ugly, what to do?

KillingTime

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to be racist but I have the face of the typical poor homeless Mexicans that you see working along the border, or swimming across it.
Ive tried improving myself in everyway I can but still I see pics of myself and can't help but get depressed, so I try to avoid them.

When I work on myself I end up looking somewhat like George Lopez I guess, still don't like it.
I have really swolen looking cheeks and an overall fat face, really thick looking skin, some really really bad scarring all over, and an extremely wide & flared nose.

Add to it the fact that Im hairy as hell and my hair is jet black. So Ive got frizzy black hair, big thick black eyebrows and thick black stubble that I have to shave three times a day.

Ok wouldn't all of that drive you mad?
It sucks because no matter how much I work on myself, I see a pic of me and I still look like sh*t. I do bodybuilding and it sucks so bad being at 8 percent bodyfat and having a double chin.

Ive got facial liposuction and a nostril reduction already lined up for as soon as I graduate, Im just praying that that will help b/c aside from that I can't think of much to do.

Rant over, but im still pissed

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get some game, work out, or get plastic surgery if your really that ugly, remember you are your own worst critic,

Thank god im blessed with goodlooks. :D

Post a pic, im good at telling people on what they need to work on.

If your woried about stretched skin, since your young that will tighten cause it will get used to it. My dad used to be fat and when he lost all the weight he used egg white to tighten up his skin on his neck. I looked up on homemade remedies and its amazing what some foods can do to your skin, egg white can tighten skin, my mom used to do a face mask of oatmeal banana and cucumber slices and other foods on the skin on my face and my skin is extremely healthy looking like ive never had a ance mark.

About acne scars, I used retin-A for my pimples and this is the best acne cream cause it also makes the scars dissapear too. I have tried a product called elicina from chile and this will help your skin look very good too. elicina will tighten the skin, make scars and pimples dissapear and add vitamins to your skin, it works.

I used to feel insecure because of my skin too, I have really good bone structure but I had alot of pimples on my face but after using these creams I felt better about myself, I was more confident, and more girls were checking me out.

As for the fat and swollen cheeks maybe its just baby fat I used to have a wimpy leonardo dicaprio face, I used to look exactly like him, I started exersizing and my face got thinner and less round now its oval shaped, looks longer.

For the body hair, try waxing, theirs always a solution for everything.

Hope this helps, I still want you to post a pic though. :) Its better to post a pic here where some djs can give you the honest truth than to post it where you will get low inaccurate ratings on hot or not.

Last edited:

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never seen a Mexican refugee (they don't seem to come to Australia often, aren't we good enough for them?! :p ). But you seem to be describing some kind of rugged, if low-class guy? (ie. Marlon Brando when he was young)

Maybe you can start by wearing clean, ironed polo shirts, as opposed to wrinkled/dirty singlets. The way you speak and move are also very important to your image - don't talk and walk like a ghetto guy or refugee.

This Egyptian guy I know looks a bit like you, but up close he has a good image simply because of his voice and body language.

KillingTime

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I do workout, ive been bodybuilding for three years, it's from the neck up that the image falls apart. Ive been below 6% bodyfat before and I still have a double chin and chubby lookin jowls... which looks crazy when mixed with veins popping out of your arms.

I don't have a pic right now but I think my facial structure looks a LOT like Ice Cube.
But my skin tone/hair color is more of an Ozzy Osbourne type deal, kinda pale with a lot of blotchiness.

Ive got facial liposuction lined up for after I graduate, that should suck the chubiness right out. As far as the skin I already did a course of accutane (at 160mg per day, i somehow survived that) but it was left all blotchy looking. I'm going to start tanning and hope that helps to even it out.

I think I need to change my image a bit too, I try to do the whole preppy thing and I look nothing like these people and it makes me feel worse, Think I might take up more of an urban look & see if it suits me better.

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you white, black,hispanic ? you sound like your one of those mixed people

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So....

I honestly can't remember a hot girl w/ a handsome guy in a while. Beside like hollywood couples.

Tempest

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Start approaching women... most of your insecurities will vanish with time. I had many insecurities, about my looks, or whatever... and once I began getting success with some attractive women, I learned to accept myself and began to TRULY believe looks do not matter.

Women are not attracted to men because they are good looking... they are attracted to men because they are attractive.

Change what you can... then get your ass out there.

Alicorn

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Big Eee Zee
its clear- i think death is the only option here.
Big Eee Zee is right, suicide is the only way out.

Jame-X

Reaction score
Big Eee Zee is right, suicide is the only way out.
Mine FURHER!!:

Why zon't you take the ze cyanide AMPOULE and do-yourself-and-ze-rest-of-ze-world-za fAvoR!!!!!! mine FURHER!!