Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ugly guy I know is a DJ

tr0ublemaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy I know named Harry is a huge DJ, all because of his great ability to converse with women. I mean, this guy is extremely ugly according to today's standard for attractiveness, and he's about as noticable as the wall in a crowded room. But after he says his first sentence to a woman, she's hooked. He's witty as a mofo w/ his fast NY accent and swagger.

So to all you guys who aren't so confident in your looks, work on the art of conversation. If you prove to be an attractive, fun, and interesting guy through your words, you can get laid everyday until you're fvcking 100!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I may question the getting laid everyday (lol) but most women who aren't solely superficial do enjoy the company of a guy that can easily hold a conversation with them. Being able to escalate to more intimate things is a necessity if a guy doesn't want to fall into the LJBF zone.

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NY accent? Ill try this, I can fake a NY accent more than I can fake a southern one :D

PigAdlemPimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you expect me to beleive this crap, you can't allure any hot babes by your words, it is all to do with the dudes body language and the perfect usage of his eyes before he has even introduced himself to his target girl.
As much as many of you dudes on here hate to acknowledge this a dudes good looks will definately help him in his ability to pick up the babes. :crackup:

Doggystyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PigAdlemPimp said:
Do you expect me to beleive this crap, you can't allure any hot babes by your words, it is all to do with the dudes body language and the perfect usage of his eyes before he has even introduced himself to his target girl.
As much as many of you dudes on here hate to acknowledge this a dudes good looks will definately help him in his ability to pick up the babes. :crackup:
Don't forget his tonality

PigAdlemPimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Doggystyle said:
Don't forget his tonality
The tone of the dudes speaking voice is extremely important, I fully agree with you, however it will only help you if use proper body language and eye contact with your target hot babe to make her like you before you talk. :yes:

noneother

Don Juan
Reaction score
^ yep, how you use your voice plays a big part.
how many times have you seen a physically attractive woman only to find her voice to be annoying, turning you off? I know this has happened to me before

CactusMcDougal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Unique said:
NY accent? Ill try this, I can fake a NY accent more than I can fake a southern one :D
Does anyone here know if women are attracted to a heavy East Texas accent?

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys remember, ugly to you is probally "alright looking" for a girl.

You can't rate a guy's true hotness if ya aint got a pvssy, sorry.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well yeah to that extent.

But Ron to those chicks are is like an overweight chick with the best ever breasts to us.

Know what I mean?

Ron's totally ugly in our eyes, and most chick's eyes. But some girls would concider him doable.

It goes both ways. Guys do fat chicks all the time.

So it's not that unbelivable that some guy you'd concider ugly with a good personality is getting laid.

Doggystyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PigAdlemPimp said:
The tone of the dudes speaking voice is extremely important, I fully agree with you, however it will only help you if use proper body language and eye contact with your target hot babe to make her like you before you talk. :yes:

yeah your body language and tonality need to be congruent to each other other wise it is going to look faked

lurker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
has it ever occured to you that women
1.have pitty on these men.
2.are too insecure to chat a goodlooking guy
3. go out of there way to make goodlooking guys jealous so they chat to less attractive men to make goodlookin guys feel small.
4. know they have no chance with a good looking guy and just dont bother with them to the point of hating them.
5. are just horny

true though a good convo -skill certainly helps.

tr0ublemaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
lurker said:
3. go out of there way to make goodlooking guys jealous so they chat to less attractive men to make goodlookin guys feel small.
4. know they have no chance with a good looking guy and just dont bother with them to the point of hating them.
5. are just horny

Has it ever occured to you that not every single woman on this earth shares your superficial belief that looks are the most important thing out since oxygen?

God, sadly most guys on this site hold this untrue perception.

Newsflash: Unlike the stupid fvcking girls you grind on at night clubs every night, some women actually find wit just as attractive as a prominent jawline.

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lurker said:
5. are just horny

well if this is true then I guess ugly guys have it better than goodlooking guys, since ugly guys are always surrounded by a plague of insecure beautiful women. Fackin idiot! Do you realize how stupid that sounds?

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
tr0ublemaker said:
This guy I know named Harry is a huge DJ, all because of his great ability to converse with women. I mean, this guy is extremely ugly according to today's standard for attractiveness, and he's about as noticable as the wall in a crowded room. But after he says his first sentence to a woman, she's hooked. He's witty as a mofo w/ his fast NY accent and swagger.

So to all you guys who aren't so confident in your looks, work on the art of conversation. If you prove to be an attractive, fun, and interesting guy through your words, you can get laid everyday until you're fvcking 100!
to those who arent confident in ur looks - WORK ON UR ****IN LOOKS!

troll post, i smell it

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
PigAdlemPimp said:
THANK YOU!!!

by the way i know ur JezzDubbfield or w/e lol but ill forgive u

there is no way in hell an ugly guy has a chance with any hot girl who he doenst know "to win her over with his words" - she sees him, hes done

PERIOD

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
Well yeah to that extent.

But Ron to those chicks are is like an overweight chick with the best ever breasts to us.

Know what I mean?

Ron's totally ugly in our eyes, and most chick's eyes. But some girls would concider him doable.

It goes both ways. Guys do fat chicks all the time.

So it's not that unbelivable that some guy you'd concider ugly with a good personality is getting laid.

girls LOVE a big c0ck, and rons got 1, so that in itself makes him attractive.........thats basically equivalent to me seeing an ugly faced girl with the best biggest bubble butt EVER - id also think shes hot