Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ugly girls are meaner than hot chicks

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't just stop openning doors for ugly women, I took it a step further. I slam it in their face. Hot women see this show of dominance and then I bone them.

j-flex

Banned
Reaction score
ketostix said:
They also try to tactically neg guys and play hard to get. Kind of like the LS girls do :D .
so true, this fat chick was attacking me then she flipped the script and say a compliment. lol so funny

Corona

Don Juan
Reaction score
My theory is that hot girls are better socialized than ugly girls, and therefore are more socially graceful than ugly girls, even if they are repulsed or angry at someone else.

Also, like Bible_Belt said, ugly girls have lower self-esteem and tend to be more bitter and confrontational, while attractive girls are more comfortable with themselves and in relation with others.

Reaction score
I've just stumbled upon this thread. The other side of the coin is that pretty girls are less likely to be trusted since they can always pick up another guy easily, which makes them prone to cheating if they are dissatisfied with the relationship or it creates a power imbalance if they feel they could always get better, etc.... while ugly girls are less stressful since you don't have to worry about guys chasing them or hitting on them and there is less competition.

So the question, are ugly girls EASIER than hot girls? That's the only question of any relevance. And I think they are both about the same. I've been friendzoned by both ugly and pretty girls and am equally shy to ask an ugly girl or pretty girl out. So it's like this...if you are gambling, would you rather waste a dollar gambling for a $ 5000 prize or a $ 5 000 000 prize? Chances are you'll lose either way and the odds just vary insubstantially to make a difference.

May as well just go for the pretty girls one time because you'll lose whether ugly or pretty anyway, and have the same social anxieties approaching either type. And if you get rejected by an ugly girl, it's even harder on the ego than if you get rejected by a pretty girl, because the bottom just falls off when that happens.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
ketostix said:
Eh, my theory is contrary to beauty only being skin deep, that ugly girls are ugly all the way through, defective on the outside and the inside lol.
And since outer beauty is so much more valuable in todays superficial world they think , "why bother to be nice if no no one will care cause i am ugly..?"

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Luke Skywalker said:
I've just stumbled upon this thread. The other side of the coin is that pretty girls are less likely to be trusted since they can always pick up another guy easily, which makes them prone to cheating if they are dissatisfied with the relationship or it creates a power imbalance if they feel they could always get better, etc.... while ugly girls are less stressful since you don't have to worry about guys chasing them or hitting on them and there is less competition.

So the question, are ugly girls EASIER than hot girls? That's the only question of any relevance. And I think they are both about the same. I've been friendzoned by both ugly and pretty girls and am equally shy to ask an ugly girl or pretty girl out. So it's like this...if you are gambling, would you rather waste a dollar gambling for a $ 5000 prize or a $ 5 000 000 prize? Chances are you'll lose either way and the odds just vary insubstantially to make a difference.

May as well just go for the pretty girls one time because you'll lose whether ugly or pretty anyway, and have the same social anxieties approaching either type. And if you get rejected by an ugly girl, it's even harder on the ego than if you get rejected by a pretty girl, because the bottom just falls off when that happens.
On paper yes, but in real life NO!...

MOst ugly and fat girls want to be slutty and F as many hot guys as the pretty girls do so many times they will offer dudes easy no strings sex while the pretty girls are flakig and BS'ing and there are more than enough desperate men that would be happy for some ugly/fat PU$$Y at 2am on friday and saturday after they had no luck with the hotties at the bars who went home with their girlfriends...

So, many ugly / fat girls are way more slutty but men dont brag about the FAt HB1 they F'ed last night so we dont know...

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
They also try to tactically neg guys and play hard to get. Kind of like the LS girls do :D .
Yup. Ran into this last weekend when I approached a 3-set. I was confident, cool, sexual, engaging, I looked good, and they tried to neg me AND play hard to get. After an orbiter took two of the uglier ones away I kept eacalating with the better looking one (7 max). She was definitely interested but self-conscious due to her gfs' crap. I kino'd a bit and had her smiling - then her gfs show up again and thats when I decide to bail. The other two were pretty horrid. One was a 5 max and the other probably a 3-4. I didnt feel it was worth it. I wouldnt normally approach a sub-8 but I was bored. I whole-heartedly believe better looking girls are less of a pain in the ass. At least when a hot girl rejects me I get it and their's no prancing around the subject. With an UG they tend to do hard-to-get rejections which arent real rejections. They're projections of low self-esteem.

Mental

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
j-flex said:
well, i have been noticing that hot girls are very nice to me, while ugly hoes are very rude to me.

i always thought it was the other way but i was wrong.

for example,
a girl hb9 i just met in class; i called her at 12 am if we could study for an exam the next day, she agreed and we had a good time. ( i went to her department at 1 am so she could help me study, how awsome is that)

all the hot girls in all my classes talk to me, while the ugly ones ignore me and are rude when i try to talk to them.

the other day i saw 2 female classmates, one is as low as a 1 (she looks like an ugly dude) the other one is a 7, i went to talk to them, the 7 started talking to me very kindly, the ugly hoe told me to go away, she said they were bussy.

when i had low self steem, i asked out a lot of ugly girls all of them lower than a 5 (i thought i couldnt do better) ALL of them dissed me, some agreed and then didnt show up.

then i asked a hb9 i barely knew out and she agreed and i had the best date ever, too bad i was too analytical with this so suave stuff i thought she wasnt interested and i didnt pursue, i still regret it but oh well.

Now i have a 7.5 gf and she is very cool and nice.

when i was in high school, all this ugly monsters made fun of me, im talking of real ugly girls, girls that looked like had down syndrome.

now i only talk to hot chicks.

the other day i went to a club and i told a 7 to dance , she said no, then i went with 2 hb9`s and told them to kiss me at the same time , and they did! and i took a pic of that as proof.

what an irony.

So now when you see a hot girl, know for a fact they are way friendlier than ugly rats.
always stick to hot chicks. dont talk to ugly hoes.

i have more examples of how ugly girls are more rude to me than hot chicks if you wanna now.

I would actually say that all girls from 16 to 35 are nasty, hot or not. But I'm not really interested in girls. I want WOMEN. There's a difference. And real women with some integrity and true kindness are rare.

I think the hot women are conceited enough where you have to be good looking for them to bother with you; that is, unless they can manipulate you.

The ugly women tend to have self esteem issues and will drive any sane man away within weeks, if not right away.

I'm lucky enough to know 4 or so cool women outside of the family.

Unfortunately, as far as dating is concerned, most are married (of course genuine cool SINGLE women are hard to find, but good god, they're so much fun to hang out with... they're actually a blast to be around!).

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And since outer beauty is so much more valuable in todays superficial world they think , "why bother to be nice if no no one will care cause i am ugly..?"
I think a lot of outer beauty emphasis is perceived. Half of the time its there to sell things and the ones doing the worst judging are the quite young and social media savvy. Still, it's understandable state of mind to be in. Hack me off too being required to play a part in a society that is rejecting you at the same time, to be polite, to be this to get this job....slogging your guts out at work whilst the 'beautiful' get to go through a special side-door to awesome things in life, living on the fringe that you want to be on yourself. I don't care about 'but looks fade with time', we are talking about the here-and-now whilst we waste our youth worrying about our looks, you want me to work government, do you? How's about you f**k off?

Last edited:

John Constantine

Don Juan
Reaction score
I realized recently that a girl that thinks she's too ugly for you will be rude. WHY ? Because she's mad that she can't get you and she know she has nothing to lose as you will never touch that troll.