Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ugly girl pursues YOU: compliment or insult??

Kool4Katz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've recently had two pretty nasty girls pursue me. Going out of their way to propose we get together etc. thank God I have some standards and they are even higher than these two freaks.

Howver I'm disturbed by the implications. Is this flattery - these beasts are just shameless and are doing what many others would like to? Is it a compliment?

Or is it an insult?? They think they can get me and that I need to be overtly shown how to "chase" them?? I mean if a poor dude walked into a caddy dealer thinking he could afford such a car it sort of shows the car isn't perceived as a high value item.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blow jobs.

girls that are... atheistically challenged, enthusiastically give the best blow jobs. they don't have a choice. you don';t even have to ask if they think they have a chance with you at all they black hole your package.

Handsfull

Don Juan
Reaction score
"nasty girls?"

Have standards, dude. Be polite and decline.

Ugly girls give the best blow jobs? You've still got an ugly girl, sucking your ****. I'll pass.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Kool4Katz said:
I've recently had two pretty nasty girls pursue me. Going out of their way to propose we get together etc. thank God I have some standards and they are even higher than these two freaks.

Howver I'm disturbed by the implications. Is this flattery - these beasts are just shameless and are doing what many others would like to? Is it a compliment?

Or is it an insult?? They think they can get me and that I need to be overtly shown how to "chase" them?? I mean if a poor dude walked into a caddy dealer thinking he could afford such a car it sort of shows the car isn't perceived as a high value item.
Consider it a compliment if you don't fvck them but an insult if you do.

Wildebeest

Don Juan
Reaction score
ugs have lower self esteem.
you do not insult insecure people, you build them up

Wildebeest

Don Juan
Reaction score
ugs are ugly....
so they adjust their behaviour and sexual strategy; they become more slutty to get sex and they try to be less selfish when they perform sex, to retain you as a sexual partner.

you think hot girls need to act slutty and be selfless when they ****? no, they dont need to compensate for their ugliness. So they are seflish and dont act OPENLY slutty in public.They already have a constant and abundant supply of sperm.

Wildebeest

Don Juan
Reaction score
it is flattery but their behaviour isnt a complete reflection of you...they are optimising their own sexual strategy based on their lower genetic quality.

but take it as flattery by all means, they know you have nice genes and they want your sperm

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If even the ugly ones avoided you, would that be a compliment or an insult? Think about it.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a compliment, up to a point. It means that the girl recognizes that you have more value than her, and should you guys actually hook up, she'd need to be the one to initiate the meeting (Ie she's a 5, you're a 7).

The limit of this compliment happens when your value gets even higher - at some point, uggos realize that you're so out of her league there's no bother even trying (ie she's a 5, you're a 9).

sighsigh

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was having trouble thinking of a good answer.

I think it's safe to say that if a lower-league person is attracted to a higher-league person, the lower-league person won't make their attraction obvious (they won't flirt, pursue). Which means that if a person is making their attraction obvious to you, they think you are in their league.

From a low-quality person, obvious signs of attraction are always an insult and never a compliment. However, from anybody, unobvious signs of attraction (stares, nervousness) are always a compliment and never an insult.

Now, there is one scenario where obvious signs of attraction from a low-quality person aren't an insult. The low-quality person may be deluded and think they're in a higher league than they really are. But I think this scenario is rare.

This being said, keep in mind that the reason why a low-quality person thinks you are in their league can vary. Remember that your league is defined as a combination of 1.) attributes (looks, intelligence, etc.) and 2.) game (with game being more important than attributes). So, if an ugly/fat girl is making her attraction obvious, that doesn't necessarily mean you have bad attributes (you yourself are ugly/fat). It could just be your game which is down (you are acting beta or whatever).

I noticed that this happens to me a lot. I mean, my attributes are fine but I find I get a lot of chubby girls hitting on me or pursuing me. I realise that it's because I wasn't acting outgoing (I came across as introverted, reserved).

konmai

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hott chics complain about fugly dudes chasing them all the time, and then they come on here whining about how girls are bishes.

P

perseverance

I take it as a compliment when anyone is attracted to me, regardless of their appearance or whether or not I find them attractive.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only time I've had ugly/fat girls chasing me is when they're drunk. Even then they're kind of hesitant. Sober ones tend to be really b*tchy towards me, so I guess I'm pretty f*cking sexy.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nor Cal? As in Bay Area? Populated by flotsam and jetson, social rejects, misfits, neurotics, and their spawn. Piss poor selection of women.

Could be the build up to "I'm a lezbian" and "eww you're weird" to try to build up their low self-esteem by tearing down someone normal.

Could be they just do that to every man they run across.

Could be they are friends who are trying to draw you into some automobile insurance scam.

Who knows. You're in control of your behavior -- not them. Just check your cell and "oh I'm late gotta go."

Leopold

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fat and ugly girls tend to flirt with me a lot for some reason. I know they want me really bad. I rarely see one of them not smiling nor acknowledging me.

I dont feel bad for them because they are even very manipulative. Two of them I know really wants to fvck the jizzle out of me. They have boyfriends and had used them in some way to try to get me jealous. I know I can get laid with them given the right circumstances but I have standards and I'm going to do things the right way.

It's mostly the cute ones that are snobby. Hate them *****es (in a good way that I only want to fvck them). Must keep working out in the gym till I surpass above their expectations.

It's crazy how girl's standards aren't even real. In order to make her feel attraction you must be like... WAY above her instead of people within her same range.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is kind of a silly question. Just stand in the mirror and look at yourself...

Muscle tone?
Clear skin?
Quality clothing?
Disfigurement? (acne, strange shape to head, etc)

Now look inside:

Outgoing?
Chatty?
Motivated?

If you are majorly lacking in any of these things then you may not be in the big leagues. If you find even one of these things lacking in your persona, then your no hot tamale...

Me? i'm no hot tamale. I just look for a decent rack and i'm happy...

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Down Low said:
Nor Cal? As in Bay Area? Populated by flotsam and jetson, social rejects, misfits, neurotics, and their spawn. Piss poor selection of women.
."
I completely disagree.

There aren't as many dimeshow hotties as SoCal, granted, but where the hell are you going out in NorCal where you aren't findin any? Maybe it's cause I'm sticking to SF and Santa Cruz but some of the most attractive women I've ever dated/banged were from that area

In fact, if you aren't a stereotypical alpha male, you'd have better look in NorCal than SoCal. The competition for women is more aggressive and fierce down in LA

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Leopold said:
It's crazy how girl's standards aren't even real. In order to make her feel attraction you must be like... WAY above her instead of people within her same range.
I have talked about this in a previous post because I have been quite blown away how unrealistic expectations of some are. They really live out the stereotypes in movies.

Frankly I feel ashamed to be a man sometimes, I wake up and go to bed feeling this way. What am I supposed to be sufficient to turn a girl's crank? As for me? Maybe I just want sl*ts. I didn't choose my gender.