Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ugly chic with fragile ego

sinnerman

Don Juan
Reaction score
there is this ugly gal in my university..the stupid **** added me on facebook a while back and was friendly and would like every post and so on. She's an AW but with 0 social skills. So she makes up for it in the cyber world with posting pics every other day and so on. Now today she posted some weird photo on her wall about some infant girl who had burns on her face and it said if you "like" or "share" that photo then her parents will get 3 cents per every like..hahahahaha.

I just get irritated with all these.."do this and her parents will get money".."forward that **** and this guy will get a kidney transplant"..i mean are people realy so stupid.

I usually ignore this sort of things but this girl is just someone who I can't stand. So I commented "and if you don't like or share this I'll give her parents a $1000"

Which was funny in my opinion..but no she got all protective as if the child was her own own illegitimate daughter. She says "why dont you give the money instead of commenting". I'm like coz I know the imaginary parents of these imaginary child are not getting any money no matter how many likes or shares you do. its like one of those "forward this message by 12 am and you'll find your true love or you will die"

few hours later i check she commented something but deleted the comment and then removed me as a friend..hahaha..And I couldn't stop laughing how easy it is to press someones nerves with stupid things. girls are so stupid.

Couple minutes later she texts me I'm jerk without a heart. Usually I'd just say it was a joke and all but then I'm like screw this..its fun being a jerk..so I call her(don't wanna leave evidence) and tell her "ok if you come over and blow me, ill share the photo and give the parents a 100 bucks, deal ?"

I guess bridges are burned now. but it was fun

P

perseverance

DonGorgon said:
ugly women are treated like 10s by 10000s of desperat AFC men all the time...
Ugly or not ugly, most girls I meet would receive it, they'd receive it hard, in every single crevice.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
ugly women are treated like 10s by 10000s of desperat AFC men all the time...
That's true, but only on facebook. Even the ugly girl would not want to be seen with those dweebs lol.

Halcyonique

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait, what?...

You were friends with someone you don't like. You commented on her picture. She responded. You got butthurt. She deletes you...

And then you come here and brag about this like it's some HUGE fiasco. And girls are stupid, right? You know if she saw this post she'd probably laugh hysterically at the time you wasted with this...

Why so butthurt about something so minor? o_O I really don't get it.

Your ego appears much more fragile than hers, BTW.

JonJaper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL... b*tches be crazy and stupid. Tell us something we don't already know.

Also why are you even wasting time with an ugly girl? Moreover, why are you wasting time posting on sosuave about this ugly girl? 5 out of 10 or below = not even worth mentioning about. Even if you f*cked a 5 or below, we don't want to hear it.

P

perseverance

JonJaper said:

Also why are you even wasting time with an ugly girl? Moreover, why are you wasting time posting on sosuave about this ugly girl? 5 out of 10 or below = not even worth mentioning about. Even if you f*cked a 5 or below, we don't want to hear it.
Speak for yourself, I like stories that involve erotica and lots of spice and all things nice.

sinnerman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Halcyonique said:
Wait, what?...

You were friends with someone you don't like. You commented on her picture. She responded. You got butthurt. She deletes you...

And then you come here and brag about this like it's some HUGE fiasco. And girls are stupid, right? You know if she saw this post she'd probably laugh hysterically at the time you wasted with this...

I dont consider cyber "friendship" as friendship. However, I don't reject anyones request without a reason coz I might not be interested in them but she might have a hot a friend and its always good to have a large network.

the reason I posted this is coz it shows how girls are these days. Slightest form of criticism to their "holier than thou" self is not acceptable to them.

And I would have done this even if the girl was a hottie. I no longer get affected with rejections or bad behaviour from girls unless I'm emotionally invested in them

sinnerman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Halcyonique said:
Wait, what?...

I dont consider cyber "friendship" as friendship. However, I don't reject anyones request without a reason coz I might not be interested in them but she might have a hot a friend and its always good to have a large network.

the reason I posted this is coz it shows how girls are these days. Slightest form of criticism to their "holier than thou" self is not acceptable to them.

And I would have done this even if the girl was a hottie. I no longer get affected with rejections or bad behaviour from girls unless I'm emotionally invested in them

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Halcyonique said:
Wait, what?...

^This.

Pointless thread is pointless.

P

perseverance

JonJaper said:
Yeah...but not when it's an ugly girl.
It's all subjective. What is one man's ugly is another man's hot and vice versa.

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JonJaper said:

Actually we need to have a couple people on this site who plow through HB4.2s and who post up their adventures like the lechers they are. Instead of 10magnet (some pick up instructor) we'd have 4.2magnet.