Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ugliness is a personal choice, not something you are cursed with.

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
Yep that is right. 40 years ago and beyond, you had no choice.

I am sick and tired of guys complain that they are ugly or fat, screwed up teeth, poor bone structure.

Poor me...blah, blah, women don't pay attention to me.

You can't change your height (fact), your body type (big boned, small framed, etc.) nor can you look like somebody else.

EVERYTHING ELSE CAN BE ORTHODONTICALLY OR SURGICALLY FIXED.

Do you have a bulbous nose or hook nose with a severe weak chin making you ugly and throwing off the balance of your face?

If you do, quit whining about it, feeling sorry for yourself and spend the $10,000 to get it fixed.

Whah, Whah.....But I can't afford it, that is too much money! Poor me, life it is not fair.

Just another BS excuse.

All orthodontists and surgeons offer payment plans which tells me it is affordable for most people and no different than buying a car.

QUIT CHOOSING TO REMAIN UGLY!!!!

justiceseeker

Don Juan
Reaction score
stuka1939 said:
Yep that is right. 40 years ago and beyond, you had no choice.

I am sick and tired of guys complain that they are ugly or fat, screwed up teeth, poor bone structure.

Poor me...blah, blah, women don't pay attention to me.

You can't change your height (fact), your body type (big boned, small framed, etc.) nor can you look like somebody else.

EVERYTHING ELSE CAN BE ORTHODONTICALLY OR SURGICALLY FIXED.

Do you have a bulbous nose or hook nose with a severe weak chin making you ugly and throwing off the balance of your face?

If you do, quit whining about it, feeling sorry for yourself and spend the $10,000 to get it fixed.

Whah, Whah.....But I can't afford it, that is too much money! Poor me, life it is not fair.

Just another BS excuse.

All orthodontists and surgeons offer payment plans which tells me it is affordable for most people and no different than buying a car.

QUIT CHOOSING TO REMAIN UGLY!!!!

What surgeons, orthodontists and cosmetic dentists do you visit that offer payment plans? You can finance these procedures through a third party, but that requires decent credit; something some people don't have. Why don't you tell us where these doctors are who accept these "in house" payment programs. We'll give them some business.

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
justiceseeker said:
What surgeons, orthodontists and cosmetic dentists do you visit that offer payment plans? You can finance these procedures through a third party, but that requires decent credit; something some people don't have. Why don't you tell us where these doctors are who accept these "in house" payment programs. We'll give them some business.
Well, I really don't see the difference between the two.

And who says you can't get finance if you have bad credit? I am sure you can get it, you would just pay a higher interest rate.

If somebody wanted something bad enough, they can also get a second job. But feeling for sorry for oneself and playing the victim is the easier route.

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a better idea, lest you get sucked into the vicious cycle of unnecessary plastic surgery done so women will think you're "cute":

Realize that being perceived as "ugly" has not stopped other men in history from landing hot chicks, and that it isn't stopping you, either.

Work on inner game. Go out and accomplish things. Become a man of high status. Being "ugly" will only hurt your game if you're an average guy. Game aside, who wants to be average, anyway??

You can improve your appearance considerably through conservative measures such as working out, buying well-fitted, stylish clothes, and staying well groomed. I don't think plastic surgery needs to even be considered as an option unless you have a severe deformity.

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
Jeffst1980 said:
Here's a better idea, lest you get sucked into the vicious cycle of unnecessary plastic surgery done so women will think you're "cute":

Realize that being perceived as "ugly" has not stopped other men in history from landing hot chicks, and that it isn't stopping you, either.

Work on inner game. Go out and accomplish things. Become a man of high status. Being "ugly" will only hurt your game if you're an average guy. Game aside, who wants to be average, anyway??

You can improve your appearance considerably through conservative measures such as working out, buying well-fitted, stylish clothes, and staying well groomed. I don't think plastic surgery needs to even be considered as an option unless you have a severe deformity.

Well, I agree and disagree.

BTW, I am not talking about myself getting surgery as I a pretty good-looking guy.

I am talking about the loads of guys I see walking around with double chins, chubby cheeks, weak chins, gummy smiles, acne scarred skin, horrible looking noses and just facial imbalance in general.

True, an ugly guy or average at best looking guy can get an attractive girl with money and the right amount of confidence.

However, better looking guys will always feel superior to you and be angered by the fact you have an attractive girl and they don't. This will egg good looking men on more and the chance she will leave you for the Bigger Better Deal is enormous.

Ugliness is a SEVERE HANDICAP no matter how much money, confidence or "game" you have.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm tall and goofy looking -- but I sure as hell am not going to pay some quack to cut 6" off my height or use my face for a ginsu ad just so I can have a better shot scoring with women.

That's just pathetic thinking.