Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ugh...she's pis*ing me off.

Befuddled

Don Juan
Reaction score
The chick i hooked up with a couple of months ago has been really annoying me lately. She sends really positive signals and other ppl think we're together (including other girls i like).

We live pretty close to each other, about 200 yards apart. So was talking to her online and she said shed come over n give me a massage the next day... i was totally up for it..so was being really friendly, gave her some music shed like.... she had assignments due, so she pulled an all nighter. the next morningi get online, and she starts telling me that she got to chat with a guy she hooked up with a week after me, and how excited she was to talk to him after so long.
At that point.. i just went quiet... anger/jealousy/bad karma...came rushing it... i just went quiet. so after a couple of hours i asked her how he was doing(cause he was an aquaintance of mine). She was like..."he's doing great"...me: im sure he is. cya.

I purposely stayed out late, and when i got back she was online. i didnt bother messaging her....she didnt either. no masssage.

Please tell me how to get this broad off my back without making an arse of myself. i dont need this drama, or this kind of sh*t.

Dapper Swindler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's into some other guy. How exactly is she even on your back now?

Bunk 040

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dapper Swindler
She's into some other guy. How exactly is she even on your back now?
She aint into some other guy. This girl I was messing (well still am) with was doing the same thing n I let it go on so I didn't seem jealous n **** because I knew thats what she wanted.

Then I grab some balls n layed it down straight on her ass. I said that if she wanted to talk about other cats while on the phone with me then she should came them then, cuz I could be on the phone with a girl 10x better than her that aint gon be tryin play so many games n ****.

She kept apologizing like she aint know what the hell she was doing so I just told her not to let it happen again because it aint gonna make me jealous it's just gonna get me annoyed n thats it.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh..... the joys of the instant messenger.

It really is ruining the dating life for many people. You can say and do things on there that often appear out of context, when you can't gauge the person's reaction.

Maybe you're reading way too deep into all this?

do you really think she was trying to make you jealous? It's working. Stop letting it.

Turn IM off. See people in person, or at the least.. on the phone. IM ruins the mystery, and the challenge.

Do you really want everyone to know when you're at home sitting in front of your computer?

It's nothing but trouble.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Befuddled

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Bad Ass Canadian
Ahh..... the joys of the instant messenger.

It really is ruining the dating life for many people. You can say and do things on there that often appear out of context, when you can't gauge the person's reaction.

Maybe you're reading way too deep into all this?

do you really think she was trying to make you jealous? It's working. Stop letting it.

Turn IM off. See people in person, or at the least.. on the phone. IM ruins the mystery, and the challenge.

Do you really want everyone to know when you're at home sitting in front of your computer?

It's nothing but trouble.

The Bad Ass Canadian
good point. but im hardly ever on IM....she lives pretty close to me, and personally i never start a conversation with her anyway.she comes over to my place and adds herself to my IM.
As far as her trying to make me jealous....does it matter what her intentions were ?if she dosent know that i know that she hooked up with that guy...shes dangerously dimwitted, cause this guy and myself used to hang out at one point. And she puts the moves on me...tempts me with a massage n all...and then mentions how excited she was that she got to talk to this other guy she hooked up with after me. whats up with that !?!!?

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
.tempts me with a massage n all...and then mentions how excited she was that she got to talk to this other guy she hooked up with after me. whats up with that !?!!?
She sounds like trouble.

It seems like she wants attention from anyone, and everyone... from what i gather.

Don't get too involved... let her do as she pleases, and don't let any of it bother you. it isn't worth it, and the fact that she can't get to you will drive her nuts.

There are too many chicks out there to worry about this one.;)

The Bad Ass Canadian

Reaction score
Originally posted by Befuddled
The chick i hooked up with a couple of months ago has been really annoying me lately. She sends really positive signals and other ppl think we're together (including other girls i like).

We live pretty close to each other, about 200 yards apart. So was talking to her online and she said shed come over n give me a massage the next day... i was totally up for it..so was being really friendly, gave her some music shed like.... she had assignments due, so she pulled an all nighter. the next morningi get online, and she starts telling me that she got to chat with a guy she hooked up with a week after me, and how excited she was to talk to him after so long.
At that point.. i just went quiet... anger/jealousy/bad karma...came rushing it... i just went quiet. so after a couple of hours i asked her how he was doing(cause he was an aquaintance of mine). She was like..."he's doing great"...me: im sure he is. cya.

I purposely stayed out late, and when i got back she was online. i didnt bother messaging her....she didnt either. no masssage.

Please tell me how to get this broad off my back without making an arse of myself. i dont need this drama, or this kind of sh*t.
Too late you already fawked it up. You should of acted like you didn't care. What should of occured was you should of made her suck your dyck and tell you about how she fawked the other guy and how it was. Nothing is more humbling to a woman to suck a diyck and tell about her sex with another man.

You also blew it by acting mad and ignoring her on IM.

You also blew it cause she did a ho' test on you and you were too blind by your ego bullcrap to see it.

No offense but no wonder she is fawking with you look at the title of your post. It sounds like a sissy boy would write it. Uugh she is ...what kind of man says Uugh??? Dam this world is changing too quick for me. Now don't hate on me. Just listen and learn so you can do better.

Lesson learned.

Befuddled

Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahaha... i got nothing player_supreme. Bad Ass canadian, great post...thanks for the advice..... will be following it.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"oo late you already fawked it up. You should of acted like you didn't care."

Actually, instead of 'acting' like you don't care, you should figure out why the hell you DO care afterall? What has she done (besides the massage thing) that makes you think she wants ANYTHING to do with you sexually at all? And even if she DOES want to fvck around with you, WHY does she have to fvck with ONLY you? You're not her boyfriend, she's not committed to you. She did nothing wrong so far.

The ONLY thing wrong with this whole thing is YOUR internal expectation of what *should* be happening. And because it's not going according to your little internal plan, you're having a fit and trying to ignore her as if she's going to get your point. Back up from all of this and reverse the roles.

Pretend that a particular female wants you. You may or may not want her back. If you do want to screw around with her, you don't want to be serious for whatever reason. So you date around and she finds out about it. Does she really have any reason to flip out? No.

So look deeper inside of you to figure out WHY this is bothering you so much and fix it. Rather than 'acting' like you don't care and going around pretending to be some alpha male that 'doesn't give a shyt'.

Too many guys from this board are pretending to not give a shyt, and 'acting', instead of figuring out WHY it's an issue at all and fixing it internally.

Befuddled

Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree with you. But im not acting here. if i were...id be carrying the conversation about this other guy she hooked up with even further, and trying to be funny. THAT would be an act. im not fvcking around here. it did bother me, so i just left the conversation.... havent bothered replying to her or talking to her when she calls or IMs or comes over.... i sont have any reason to 'act'.

Whats my problem ?..... if shes not with me or dosent want me, why is it that every time im over or around....her hands are all over me , her eyes are always on me, and usually i get massages off her ? last i remember when i girl 'wants' someone those are the things they tend to do. She does the same with a couple of guys.

If she wants to keep it friendly thats cool... besides thats what i was trying to keep our 'relationship' at. And apparently other ppl have also noticed her coming onto me every time i walk into the room.

I dont know if shes trying to make me jealous(doubt it....gone too far already). I cant tell what shes trying to do. As far as reversed roles.... maybe thats what you expect in your situations xblitz44x.... not everyone is the same. i do have different codes of conduct. And yes...there is no obligation to NOT fool around... but chances are if someone is interested(genuinely) they tend to NOT fool around or play games.

So my question.... why is she playing games ? with me or the guy shes claimed she's 'with' ? When she mentioned shes with this other guy (different from the guy mentioned previously), i told her she shouldnt be massaging me or flirting as much as she does and walked out on her. any mixed signals there ? any games ? any drams ? No.