Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

u know what ive learned? u people here have no idea what ur talking about

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pua1989 said:
wow, ive always wanted a surprise bday but never had one, and there it went. came and gone because i was being a selfish prick following the BS guidelines that they spew to the people on here.
Ask yourself, why did you follow the guidelines of some pr1cks? Because you were not any better, that's why.You were a scared pr1ck who needed guidelines to live his life and to make his decisions.

Hoooray. You are cured. Last obstacle fell. You can walk on your own.

Admitting that you were a pvssy and then a pr1ck all the time - because you were a pvssy...then a pvssy just behaving like a pr1ck, because you were scared to play it by the heart - is first step to healing yourself. So don't blame others. Or you will spoil it and remain a pvssy in denial.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pua1989 said:
u know what ive learned? u people here have no idea what ur talking about
OP, it only took me a couple weeks posting here to figure out what you just figured out.

We awoke from one matrix just to find ourselves plugged into another.

How about this? We decipher our own reality from now on. No need to let the negativity from either side flood our minds.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
OP, it only took me a couple weeks posting here to figure out what you just figured out.

We awoke from one matrix just to find ourselves plugged into another.

How about this? We decipher our own reality from now on. No need to let the negativity from either side flood our minds.

Well yeah, but I wouldn't take advice from you. Everyone thinks you're a woman.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
you just created a straw man argument and shot it down. No one would tell you to break up with a girl because she has female friends. Pretty unintelligent cover story by her but whatever.
Thread ended on post 6 right here. Don't let the door hit you on the way out OP.

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I learned on the interwebz it must be true. It's called a discussion forum for a reason.

If you're having a discussion and someone suggests you eat rat poison to lose weight do you jsut go ahead and do it? Or do you think hmm let me research or hmm that defies reason so I'd better not eat rat poison.

THere are concepts here that are espoused and modified and everyone has different perspectives on things. The key is to figure out how they apply to you and what you can do to be a man.

A DJ is not PUA and a PUA is not a DJ. They have different objectives and have different mindsets.

If everyone knew what to do and had the same opinion then no one would ever fail.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i start to notice that shes been spending a lot of time with her girl friends and has kind of put me on the backburner

my roommate spilled the beans that shes throwing me a surprise birthday tomorrow.
I'm going to relate a nice little story from my past...

The woman I was married to had put me on the backburner so-to-speak. She was never home and never spent time with me nor our child. Her social life was the priority in her life.

I found out that the bytch was cheating on me. Within the time that she started cheating on me and the time I ended our relationship, she went out and bought me a present. Was it because she was head-over-heels about me? No. Was it because she loved me? No. Was it because she felt guilty about fvcking some other guy? Maybe.

It is expected for your mate to do something on your birthday and on holidays. Her actions on every other day will tell you EXACTLY how she feels about you. Actions always speak louder than words.

Don't be fooled by one kind gesture.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
Well yeah, but I wouldn't take advice from you. Everyone thinks you're a woman.
Yeah everyone sure does think that :rolleyes:

The only people who think that are those who cant stand the fact that a man on this forum actually disagrees with them. I have those who agree and disagree with me. Thats life.

Keep it moving.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Wow you guys down in the general forum must get a lot of bad advice.

Personally I wouldn't be cool with no sex when I wanted it, but who cares if she spends time with her friends? I say go out and have fun.
yeah the general forum has turned into **** as far as e avg advice. most of it conflicts with each other and the new people have no clue as to listen to, so they generally end up listening to the guy who is telling them the most of what they want to hear.

I know just my understanding of the opposite sex, was pretty good when i started reading the mature DJ forum but that **** has just become, unreal in the 3 years i've been around there compared to the 7 years i was around the general forum most of the time

part of it is just being young, being a knucklehead, ut some people seriously have no business giving advice.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Kenny Powers said:
DonGorgon your not wrong but acting needy and trying to control your girl is not only a waste of time but just going to push her away.
i never said to act needy I'm just saying that when you notice she si choosing others over you that is a sign,,,, and you need to start making plans:)

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pua1989 said:
cue all the "you began to care more about her than she did for you" or the "you let your guard down" or the "ur a *****" chants
Take it easy, bro. You might wanna consider not being angry and dissatisfied with life. That's not something women can fix.

And if you're 23, how have you been on this board for almost 10 years?

Eesh...

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bear in mind that most of the posters here including myself are here for a reason. If we had our game perfect then we may not be here. This is a forum of mostly (previously?) troubled people helping other troubled people. You would have to be an idiot to think these forums are full of pickup masters just hanging around waiting to give free advice. I'm sure there are some of you that are simply marvelous, i'm also sure most are not. You have to cherry pick your answers on any internet site, everything isn't for everyone.

Equilibrium

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would the OP mention being in a few orgies? Are orgies something you need DJ skills for? Yeah, I totally want to be in a house full of naked men and women doing drugs, getting drunk, and sharing STD's and women with other men... lol

Anyway, if my girlfriend was hanging out with friends on my birthday and threw a party for me the day after, I'd still be pissed. She clearly puts an extremely high value on her friends, over your birthday, and her girls nights out.

BTW I suggest checking out the Tom Leykis episode *****s Night Out. It's absolute gold. Is she going to bars and clubs with these girls, or what? Because if it's bars and clubs, GL on the fidelity front.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPGOvYN-zqU

ezio

Don Juan
Reaction score
Marvin Gaye said:
Step 1. Make a fool of myself

Step 2. Go on the inernet to blame others
Step 3. ???
Step 4. profit
Op is a troll who refuses to take responsibility for his own actions