Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

u can never REALLY tax the truly rich.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
They say... everyone must file... No you don't. Show me the law, not a provision, not a policy, show me the LAW!

the suggestion that the income tax (26 U.S.C.) is a "direct tax" is most profoundly false and has absolutely no basis in fact... or law.

The income tax (codified statutes found in 26 U.S.C.) is an excise, or privilege tax (or more accurately, an enforcement of the Underwood-Simmons TARIFF Act), levied upon a very limited set of activities within Congress' jurisdiction to tax. The average American living and working within the 50 states of the union is not liable. The only (and I do mean only) evidence to the contrary is the misuse of IRS forms by private sector payers (such as the W2 and 1099MISC). In ALL cases brought before either Tax Court (where ALL 'defendants' are guilty) and Federal District courts, these are the only materials of evidence used with regard to the establishment of liability.

The IRS is not committing any crime with regard to the income tax, per se, and neither is Congress. The actual criminal activity is being perpetrated by ignorant (and scared) private sector payers. They are submitting false documentation (bearing false witness) and committing fraud.

Want some evidence? Here's what the Internal Revenue Code says about withholding agents... you know, the reason your private sector payer tells you to support them STEALING from you.

26 U.S.C. § 7701(a)(16) - Withholding Agent
The term “withholding agent” means any person required to deduct and withhold any tax under the provisions of section 1441, 1442, 1443, or 1461.

... and what do sections 1441, 1441, 1443 and 1461 pertain to?

26 U.S.C. § 1441 - Withholding of tax on nonresident aliens

26 U.S.C. § 1442 - Withholding of tax on foreign corporations

26 U.S.C. § 1443 - Foreign tax-exempt organizations

26 U.S.C. § 1461 - Liability for withheld tax (meaning that if they don't hand over what they're supposed to collect from others, they become liable for it)

By your signature you have signed a contract that will hold up in any court. This is the reason why folks loose in court against the IRS... it's your open ended signature on the bottom line of that filing form. If you did not sign one of their hidden contract documents... you cannot be taxed by them, period.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
My historical discussions with you have shown this statement to be false. No matter how much evidence exists that robbery is bad, you still endorse it and reject the reality that people who are held accountable for their lives are more productive.
That's because that premise is false. Trying to paint people who are rich as people who are accountable for their lives is a farce. Let's look at celebrities, people accountable for their lives? Or products manufactured by those smarter than them?

But they have money you argue.

So are you against private schools even if they are not a better alternative? Should people not have the right to choose for their children?
The stupid should be free to burn as much money as they wish. Intelligence is the great equalizer.

I will call you out if it's deemed that private schools and the so called "free market" solution turns out to be a farce.

Your call. Risk posting the hard numbers and being wrong? Or withholding it and risk being seen as a boob with an unfounded opinion not based in reality. The clock is already ticking.

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
yeah, well a lot of guys go to prison for ACTING on what you say. :) if you "think" thjat the feds are going to just LET you get away with not paying taxes, and spreading the word about it, you're nuts. they CAN'T, that's their paycheck you are taking away, at least potentially, and any cop is a powermad *******, that's the job description, especially at the Fed level.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
goundra said:
yeah, well a lot of guys go to prison for ACTING on what you say. :) if you "think" thjat the feds are going to just LET you get away with not paying taxes, and spreading the word about it, you're nuts. they CAN'T, that's their paycheck you are taking away, at least potentially, and any cop is a powermad *******, that's the job description, especially at the Fed level.
kinda timid for a 'survivalist' aren't you gouda :crackup:

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But the point is we shouldn't want to or need to tax the super wealthy heavily.

Hate it or love it they made their money or their forefathers made their money either the clean honest way or the dirty way it doesn't matter but they made their money with good old fashioned hard work.

I'm just getting into buying real estate going to start cheap and work my way up currently working on my deposit and have already calculated that the apartment I'm going to buy will give me a net return of $50 a week. Add on top of that the tax break I'm going to get for it being my first property that I'm buying and if I stick it in a trust I get a bigger tax break and I could be making $50-$100 a week net.

Don't hate these laws use them to your advantage !!!

Can't avoid tax but I can use all these other laws to my advantage can't I ?