Tyra Banks on "Womanizers"

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Black Dog said:
Hahaha dude I always say this shHt in my debates class! I also accuse the female race as coming up with the word "sexist." A lot of people accuse me of being mysognist in that class, but I just say dumb shTt to keep from being bored.....and believe my I've definitely interested most the girls in that class!! Haha.
Yo, dawg...You da bomb. Playa be real. School boys rule. No homo.

Love Me Do

Banned
Reaction score
Sense of control, honey you went out with a womanizer, darlin' you don't have any control at all. You are pardon the french, " a piece of ass" to him. Woman act like *****s and some men, immature ones, have some need to bag as many as they can. This is the exception , not the rule. Men, when they find a woman they want, usually want a women that is faithful and are themselves faithful.

Funny comments. Women actually believe that looks have anything to do with womanizing/getting laid regularly. For a woman that's true because as men we don't care about your personality or your money (disclaimer: when I say men/women I mean the majority so spare you're "not ALL" comments) at least in the gettin laid department. Any guy who knows what hes doin as long as hes not completely disgusting can lay the most bangin ladies. What this guy does says a lot more about women than himself.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Watch part 5.

When Wario comes out and begins speaking, out loud, what the other two guys on the panel are thinking, Tyra goes into full Cat-scratch mode.

Amazingly the two women sitting opposite Ahmed are quite comfortable with his arms wrapped behind them. The one on the left is a quickie he fvcked the dogsh!t out of. The one on his right is his "girlfriend". Neither of them are jealous of the other. Their body language says everything we need to know. With perfect clarity and honesty. They would much prefer to be in the immediate contact of a man who appreciates a variety of women, rather than the lone wolf who prowls incessantly.

If you watch close, Tyra gets the ol' eye glaze over Ahmed as he's comfortably sitting between both women.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting. Thanks for sharing. Um, I agree with Amed as to why I'm like "Fvck women"...it's because of my relationship with my mom. He said that when he was young, that he and his mom were "like 'tight'" very close, that she was strong, masters degree, blah blah (mine still is strong and Very respected by judges, politicians, lawyers, etc, a feminist though). And just as Amed said, that he and his mom no longer get along, me and my mom are no longer tight, but me and this Amed and his mom and my mom are totally two different people no doubt about it, but the similarities with the once close to mom now distant is my story as well and is probably the reason WHY I jump from woman to woman to this day even at 35 yrs old. I can't allow them to have me even after I've fvcked them multiple times. I just keep that distance, and I do not think that the women I've fvcked are "ok" with that. I think they think that something is terribly wrong with me, when we fvck for hours, kiss, do everything, but I act like nothing happened and leave em.

Wtf is wrong with me? Well, I guess it's just fear of the same ole pvss syndrome. I can't stand the thought of being forever pinned down to the same ole pvssy. I like variety, I guess like Hugh Heffner, Jack Nicholson, George Clooney, and on and on and on. I can't have just one.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was some retarded crap. I mean that was like the dumbest kid at retard camp type of idiocy. I can't believe I watched that. Someone should put a bike helmet on that show. Fvck.

We can't move forward as a society until we get past these kinds of public shamings. They might as well have thrown rocks at these guys.

I would've found the video funny if it weren't pathetic. (Actually it was a little funny). Tyra was pretty rude to that second guy when he said that he models for fun.

Then there was that giant vagina "dating coach" that kept using text book "discrediting" techniques. "What are you afraid of brah?" A staple line used by Scientologists, minus the brah part.

All this bull**** just to sell a ****ty album. Seriously, every time Tyra said "Womanizer" in that stupid voice, it was not only NOT funny, but it was unfunny to the point where I wanted to reach through my computer screen and strangle with my usb camera cable.

The ONLY part of that episode that wasn't a complete waste of time was when **** Masterson talked for about 2 minutes.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
Then there was that giant vagina "dating coach" that kept using text book "discrediting" techniques. "What are you afraid of brah?" A staple line used by Scientologists, minus the brah part.

All this bull**** just to sell a ****ty album. Seriously, every time Tyra said "Womanizer" in that stupid voice, it was not only NOT funny, but it was unfunny to the point where I wanted to reach through my computer screen and strangle with my usb camera cable.

The ONLY part of that episode that wasn't a complete waste of time was when **** Masterson talked for about 2 minutes.
I wouldn't worry about their behavior. Let them be how they are programmed to be. You're right about the vagina coach. These people, THESE intellectuals, these non-Americans, are all all throughout our society here. The professors, social engineering fvcks. They Know what They Need. They Know what YOU need. And by gosh, they're gonna Make you accept what THEY need, FOR YOUR OWN GOOD! They ALWAYS leave out, these three words when wasting oxygen on this planet: In My Opinion. They are Imperialists. THAT is un-American. Read the Preamble to the Constitution. It states clearly that the United States Are NOT just a set of principles, but is "We, the PEOPLE, of the United States of America, for ourSelves and Our Posterity." America's purpose is to keep to ourselves and not try to spread fvckin democracy or a set of "principles" (never using the words "in my opinion" when shoving them on people) on everybody else. That's imperialism. That's Soviet Russia. That's Communism where YOU are just a set of principles, you're not even human (We, the People), just a bunch of utterances from some Professor who thinks he should rule the world. All professors think they should rule the world. This has been going on for 65+ years. These liberal clowns have fvcked this country, fvcked our society, and fvck our women, our minds, our bank accounts, our livelyhood. And if you say anything against them, then they'll call you an "Anti-Intellectual" to shut you down. They only surround themselves with non-threatening people, and they get away with robbing us blind of Everything year in and year out.

BlackMack177

Don Juan
Reaction score
ChalengeGuyFan said:
I watched the first 10 minutes and I can't stand any more of it.

Maybe I misread those girls' reactions, but I think that many of them would jump Ahmed's bones. :rock:

Edit: The end of that clip with D!ck Masterson is Brutal :crackup:
It was about half and half. Some of the chicks were clearly diggin what he had to say but others were non stop eye rolls

haters gonna hate i suppose. I hate the fact that Tyra said womanizer about million times. I see nothing wrong with what these men did as long as they kept it real with the women they dealt with

Ahmed is a good example of this. He said that he never lies to a chick anymore because in the end you will pay for it. just be real and everything will be ok

BlackMack177

Don Juan
Reaction score
not to mention, the only REAL true to the game player was Ahmed. He was smooth, good looking, and actually was proven to get chicks on the regular

the other two had no legit track records to show. The second guys was all bout taking pics with hot chicks to make himself seem like the man, when really he had pretty sub par game and an arrogant attitude.

And **** was awesome, but they never really got into his lifestyle. He just spouts off typical PUA drivel and came off as a woman hater more than a player or "womanizer" as Tyra puts it