Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Txtin her to ask for a date?

Zaraza

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright well my girlfriend broke up with me last week, and im tryin to recover and ****. I havnt been out in the "game" or whatever you call it. Theres a girl in my class, shes cute, always gives me looks, gave me a lil wink, and ****. I was thinkin just ask her out for coffee or somethin.. what you guys think? should i txt her, ask her in person (we got a class together), call her?

since we kinda friends right now, what ideas you guys got? i thought coffee is kinda easy, just like start there... see what shes interested in and crap?

any ideas? where to go, what to do?

she seems like a closed up girl, and shes a virgin, but shes a cute one and wouldnt be bad to just spend time togehter as close friends.

once again, help me guys, with suggestions and ****.

yea it hurts. but pain makes us grow.

Grimple

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, ask her out. Before you find yourself in the friend zone.

And of course, do it in person. It's much more confident. Txt/msg = lame.

Zaraza

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Coffee sound ok? just go to a starbucks get to know her? but thats a starting point where to after that?

ill ask her tommorow or friday, shes got lotta hw and ****. but ill still ask.

Lopage

Reaction score
Go somewhere calm, where you can get to know her better; like an art gallery, shopping, or a place you hang around often, hows that ?

Zaraza

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds pretty good.I just joined a gym so im getting back into shape. Soon as I catch up in school ill give her a shot. Today i called a girl from years ago that i used to hang with (camp counslers) we were hella good friends, and i saw her in my phoen book and was like..hey what you been up to? you free lately...she said yea, so i just told her expect a call in the next 2 weeks and were goin out.

she was fine with it.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just do it in real life. Small talk, then ask her out. Ask her number to set something up. Call her, meet her.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Haha.

I pull up to a friend's house, and I show up, and when she comes to the door, I say,

"I want a hug, a kiss and coffee!"
and I have a date.

Muphaser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Shezz said:
Call/Text/Ask in person - dosnt matter what you do ASLONG as you ACTUALLY do it!

Sarge On...
Yes nice to see we got real advice in here, what's good everyone?

supajsilver2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Something tells me a text message wouldnt be so great.
"u want fud sat. w/ me? ;)"

Zaraza

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cool, so i asked her in person, but she had plans with her a group of friends for a sleep over type deal. Whats my next step....just forget it with her, and just not say anythign or what bout a follow.

also, my friend called me, saying her friend is going downtown and visiting my city. Shes gona stay in a hotel with a free mini bar....she wants me to keep her company :-D...

gonna head there after work, hopefully shes still there.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
delete

Zaraza

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thats pretty interesting, seriously, you guys were right.. being single isnt bad. ahah. i guess i just forgot the advantages of it.

working out at the gym makes me feel good, then im getting back into getting girls and noticing them.

life is good right now.

haha

JayUK

Don Juan
Reaction score
good stuff man, askin gurls out is okay by text i guess, because then they can think about it, an you know they wna go on a date if they txt sayin yes!

If you ask them out in person they could feel awkward an say yes,but not on a txt message, unless sumone borrows her phone aan txts u!

I would do it in person though to be honest, its way cooler an you can do it in a few ways, like you can say it casually an be like 'ah come on itll be fun'

Maximillian

Don Juan
Reaction score
Never looked at it that way JayUK

I give you props on your reasoning but texting requires much less skill then doing it in person
She will not respect you more if you text her, but inperson she probably will

NoNickname

Don Juan
Reaction score
Zaraza said:
Coffee sound ok? just go to a starbucks get to know her? but thats a starting point where to after that?

ill ask her tommorow or friday, shes got lotta hw and ****. but ill still ask.
Coffee sounds perfectly fine. Good and relaxed idea...