Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Two very true things about women

Alphathree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Field tested (or rather, demonstrated to me in the field, over and over again.)

ONE: Attractive women KNOW the game. If you verbalize the matrix, they'll KNOW what you're talking about.

They know when you like them. They know when you want them. They know when you're gaming them. They know what strategies you're using. They know who's a player and who's a tool. They know their value. (This doesn't mean they won't work.)

TWO: They will test you and you have to call them on it.

I know this is obvious for the experts on this board, but these's a finesse to test-passing.

Sometimes you need to be subtle to win a test, because the test itself is subtle.

Sometimes you need to be direct. Using a direct response to a subtle test will make you seem like a jerk. Using a subtle response to a direct test won't pass the test.

Lately I've been having a lot of girls calling me out of no where. It's all of the sudden I'm really starting to get it, and women are starting to pursue me.

I was talking with one girl earlier tonight. When I said she should come to location X, she said

"But then I'll have to see you." in a slightly disappointed way.

She continued with this behaviour, and in this one moment, all of the confidence I had from all the other women calling me just came together and I said,

"You're being a *****."

Now I knew intellectually in the past that I had to say such a thing without sounding hurt or like I was attacking, but I could never FAKE that.

It's like I didn't even speak those words on the phone... it's like my inner game got up and spoke them.

The response from her?

"I know." <giggles>

Imagine I hadn't said that. Where would I be with her?

The problem with telling you this is that some people might interpet this as "you have to be a jerk to women to get them."

No. You just have to respect yourself and have real confidence. All else will follow.

The rest of the conversation was all positive vibes and a little bit of teasing on my part.

But calling her out was CRITICAL.

Isolated incident? I think not.

In summary: if you meet a woman with ATTITUDE and LOOKS, CALL HER OUT on her **** tests directly.

_DO NOT_ do this to the nice, sweet, girl next door types. Their tests are more subtle, and you should be more subtle in response.

Calibrate your ****-test-passing.

Alphathree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, it should be noted that my "idol" Stephane doesn't even talking about "passing" **** tests.

He simply says that if a woman disrespects you in any obvious way right from the start, you say "sorry, I don't play games" and send her on her way "with loving thoughts."

In other words, there are three levels to this:

1. AFC-style doormat

2. ****-test "passing"... in other words, you pass the test themselves, but FAIL because you accept that you were tested at all

3. HOLY GRAIL: you not only pass the tests, you pass the grand test. You not only reject the contents of the test, you reject the idea that she is in any position to test you.

If she tests you, she's out. You don't just pass the tests. You tell her that YOU have just one test for her, and that is that she has no business testing you.

Of course doing number 3 consistently takes very strong inner game.

B-Real

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen girls try and pull some of these "tests". I personally don't take to any of it, but most of the time I just never know if its a test....are they THAT good???

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How you can identify a woman testing you at any given moment...

You can tell when you're being tested, you just have to trust yourself. Trust your inner conscience, trust your guts. Women have an ability to FEEL OUT what they're saying amongst each other. Use that SAME ABILITY against them; you have to FEEL their words. If it seems like the tone of the conversation shifted into something "weird", for example...

you two could be out eating at a Sports Bar.. she sees a cute guy making passes at her behind your back. You can't see this because you're faced in the direction away from the guy. Let's say she's ATTRACTED to this guy and her plans are to get you out of the way so that she can sneak this guy her number.. If you two are having a conversation, her tone is going to change because her attention is elsewhere.. like, maybe she's not as responsive as she was, or she's not really paying you attention and replies in short answers. Look into her eyes to see where her attention is directed. NOW if she says "baby, can you go get me a napkin, straw, etc. ?" ..out of the blue (basically cutting you off from the conversation), this is the point where you have to FEEL ..this is an example.

A woman's test comes from her brilliant mind.. but you also have a brilliant mind as well. We use logic and they are equipped with emotions. Use your telekinetic mind process.. "feel" your way thru her test, and you'll know when she's testing you everytime.. at least this works for me. And women always say "You actually KNOW women.. you're like a secret weapon against us.."

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"You're being a *****."

The response from her?

"I know." <giggles>
This really comes from having the confidence to speak your mind. I can't count how many times I've had this EXACT same scenario happen to me.

Once you have your confidence sky high, you don't have to even think about 5hit tests. You'll just automatically pass them.

Hunchback

Don Juan
Reaction score
Shut the **** up is a golden answer to any **** test.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Alphathree

They know when you like them. They know when you want them. They know when you're gaming them. They know what strategies you're using.

No they don't. That's ridiculous.

Qmanchoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not if she has any self respect or self esteem. Saying that is like "Here is a giant sledge hammer, every time there is an obstacle in your path just smash it to pieces.” I will agree that even a women with self respect and self esteem does need to be told to shut up on _occasion_, but thinking of it as a golden answer can only lead to a dysfunctional relationship and not appropriately responding to a situation that could have been handeled better to whatever extent. Since I’ve seen guys who believe in this type answer and the relationships they lead.

Example:
You pick your girl up from work, shes getting *****y, she's *****y for a reason, and she's nagging the hell out of you and it's pissing you off.

You can say "Shut the fcvk up!" to which she will probably not stfu and continue to ***** and it will start a huge fight, however since you showed backbone you'll retain your "manly" status and the argument will only end in her remaining attracted (cause deep down inside it means you really care rofl), even if she does STFU she'll still be angry and upset and you'll only be setting a fuse for an argument later.

Or you can take a second, use your head, and think of the REASON she is upset. "Hum, she's *****y, I didn't do anything...I just picked her up at work so she must have had a terrible day"

So then you can say "I understand you had a terrible day at work, but don't sit here and take it out on me, my day wasn't any easier and personally I'd just like to get beyond it and go have some fun..."

Now it changes from her ****ty day at work...to you showing you understand her emotions (she will love the connection)....guilting tripping her for being a ***** (she'll feel bad about it unless she's a worthless *****)..... relating to her situation (you're both similar people)...showing that you are better than petty work frustration and can get over it and make her feel better.

Now, which one do you think will lead to a more pleasing circumstance?

EDIT: I just want to add that this is for GF's only. Not chicks you just started dating.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He simply says that if a woman disrespects you in any obvious way right from the start, you say "sorry, I don't play games" and send her on her way "with loving thoughts."
That's my attitude these days. I don't even bother trying to pass their little games; I have better things to do and more secure and mature women to pursue.

In other words, if a woman starts playing disrespectful games, she fails MY test.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Qmanchoo, I agree with you on those points.

What it comes down to is being able to identify the situation and answer appropriately. Some women are harder to read than others. In Alphathree's case, it sounded like the girl was testing him by trying to be playful. He was playful in turn and passed the test.

Let's look at the situation again:

I was talking with one girl earlier tonight. When I said she should come to location X, she said

"But then I'll have to see you." in a slightly disappointed way.
If his confidence was low, he could have said, "Why? What's wrong with me?" FAIL. He's then displayed that his confidence and self-esteem is low. Automatic turn-off.

But, he gave a confident answer. It doesn't really matter what it is. He could have said, "Aww, the poor baby can't handle a man? (patting her on the head)". Both this and his answer come off confident and playful. He then passes her test.

When you have true confidence, you don't have to worry about 5hit tests. Your answers come off correctly and confidently every time.

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When it comes to sh!t tests, the best answer to give is to give ridiculous/dumb answers and act indifferent.

Alphathree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasn't entirely clear in my original post.

I was ACKNOWLEDGING that **** tests can only truly be passed by real confidence.

HOWEVER that doesn't really _help_ anyone here who isn't consistently passing **** tests.

So I elaborated.

I like to think of us as academics. Part of the reason I study seduction is because I find it fascinating. It seems a lot of people here have the attitude that if confidence solves a problem, it's not worth studying.

Not true. Studying gives you the advantage, and it's just generally fascinating.

That said:

I think of my interaction with a woman as a graph in the mathematical sense.

It's a graph with a very special property: you're never quite sure which vertex you're on, and you're never quite sure which edge you're about to take.

If I hadn't passed that particular **** test, I would've taken a completely different path, I would've THOUGHT I was on the original path, and all sorts of bad things would've happened.

I posted about that particular **** test because when it happened to me, it was VERY clear that

1. I was being tested
2. I had passed the test

There was a definite sense of a key turning a lock and the key fit. A nice little 'click' noise played in my head.

Sure, blind confidence would've done the trick too, but I actually get ADDED confidence from knowing the game and not just "blind" luck based on natural, uninformed game.