Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Two Topics. Many Words.

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First things first. All this is in regards to a chick that I've asked about before. The one who always smiles at me in the halls and such. Update: Lately, she hasn't been playing those games. 99% of the time, when she sees me, huge smile, big hug and/or high five kind of stuff. Usually the high fives lead to a brief holding hands kind of thing. Also, she's in my Spanish class. Always sits right next to me. When we were working together, I'd always hold that eye contact a little longer than usual, and she would match me second for second. Usually, she'd smile real big when I do that. Joke around a LOT.

Issue Number One: **** Block

I've got this friend who obviously doesn't know his way with girls. Tends to get obnoxious and loud, just UN-DJ. Everytime he's around when I talk to this girl, he just comes up and totally messes up ANYTHING that I've got going. Like today, for example.
I see this girl througout the day, here and there. Saw her in the halls, and she gives me a big smile, says hey. So I say hey back, playing it cool. Keep walking. Then she says, " Evan, you seriously make my day," out of the blue. So that was a wee bit of a suprise. But later on in the day, she walks up to the couple people I'm talking with and just gives a cold "Hey, Evan." So I'm all like "Oh, only a hey now, huh?" She tells me that she's really not on good terms with the "male race" as she put it and that every guy pisses her off. That suprised me just a tad, and I guess it showed on my face. I was thinking, "She's pissed, give her some space. You don't want her to associate you with her bad mood, just get out." So I was about a half second from turning and leaving when she just steps up to me and wraps her arms around me. I've written an article about good hugs, and apparently she loves them too. It was quite a long one. After that we stood kind of talking. She had to go talk to a teacher so she left. 10-15 minutes later I was talking with some other friends of mine and she comes walking down the hall. My other friends go and get changed for track practice, which leaves her and me alone to talk. The conversation is getting friendly, she's flirting, I'm dropping a few hints here and there as to us hanging out over the weekend or over spring break. She seems pretty into it, telling me when she gets off work and such. BAM. Out of some monkeys ass comes my friend. Of course, being the dumbass that he is, he screams "HO BAG" as he jumps on her. There goes the conversation. For the next couple minutes he makes retarded jokes, tries to pull a neg hit but makes it seem like another retarded joke.
"Oh psh Liz isn't hot." Less than half a second later, "JUST KIDDING, JUST KIDDING. OH MY GOD, JUST KIDDING."
So seeing that hes just being a ****block, ruining my whole plan here and just being plain dumb, I say I've got to go get my track stuff. So I leave him alone to dig himself a hole.

Problem is, HE ALWAYS DOES THIS. How do I get him to back off without directly saying it. I want NOBODY to know that I'm into this chick, but I want him to book it. Also, what do I do to make myself more important than this character.

Issue Two: The "She's got BF problems and I think shes into me" Problem

I come out of the locker room a couple minutes later and Matt and Liz are sitting there with a couple people. Liz is standing around while Matt messes with her pants. She keeps telling him to knock it off, joking around. So I sit next to this other chick and just start talking to her. Out of the corner of my eye I can see her glancing over to me. Then I here, "Okay Ev..I mean MATT!" Believe me, I found that quite interesting. It should be a good sign when a chick says your name instead of some other guys. So after a couple minutes, she keeps walking away from him. He keeps following. So somebody gets up out of the chair and I start staring out the window. So Liz sits right in that chair, in my way of the beautiful outdoors. I tell her she just ruined my view, so she turns to her side and shows me her ass. I'm thinking she's pretty damn into me.

As for the BF thing. A couple days ago, I overheard her telling somebody that her BF stayed at a female friends house and watched movies with the friend and another couple. She wasn't happy about that. Then, when she said she was mad at every guy, she mentioned that her BF was being a ****. Talk about prom, she says she doesn't even know if shes going with him any more. Seems like turmoil to me. How do I use that to my advantage?

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man...you got this one in the bag. She's got a problem too....she wants to break up with her BF to get with you. :D

Yea, this guy here is a pure DJ. So correct me if I'm wrong, but you did the following:

1) stayed cool
2) didn't throw yourself at her
3) used a bit of humor
4) neg hits (window thing)

How long have you known her man? If she brings up the prom thing again, then its probably cuz she wants to go with you. Probably say something to hint at you're not going either and you two should hang out during the prom if neither wants to go.

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Shes a soph, I'm a fresh. I've known her for a couple month, just started talking to her on a regular basis. The only way you can go to prom is if you go with a junior or senior. So she can't go with me lol but I'm trying to get her to hang out this weekend. I'm not fond of the usual mall or movies stuff, but I'm fresh out of ideas. Also, today was the last day of school before spring break, and I want to hang out with her over that. Suggestions?

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you play a sport like tennis like me,:D I'd invite her to do that cuz most likely she's never played and sucks and you can get reeeeal close showing her how to hit the ball and stuff. Also, most people get really sore after a good match of tennis so as long as you make her run around, she''ll be sore an hour after she stops and you can then offer a massage which can lead to other stuff.

Otherwise, go minigolfing. I did that once, with a girl as a friend and she loved it. Amusement parks...meh...you could try that.

I dunno man, she may be playin with you, but it seems like she's trying super hard to get your attention. Do you do a lot of C&F? Or just kinda act cool all the time.

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
C&F? Sorry, I'm not big on all this lingo. I just read some DJ tips here and there when I get them in the mail. I usually tend to play it cool. Sometimes I'll pay more attention to her than usual and sometimes I'll pay less. All depends on how I'm feeling at that moment and what I've got on my plate.

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sweet stuff. I know I'm probably going to get pretty into her. How do I keep this cool attitude and add mystery and all that fun stuff I've read about? Also, I need some good ideas on where to go with her over break. Somewhere cheap yet fun, and doesn't put any pressure on either of us.

Speed Demond

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude...you gotta cool attitude..i gota hand that to ya. And just wanted to let you know...thats one of the coolest posts i'v read in a while! lol for real..it was pretty interesting...any ways...keep up the good work

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol Thanks. I still don't know how to get this kid to back off without flipping sh*t on him. Also, I still don't know how to use the boyfriend thing to my advantage.

Speed Demond

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok...if you wanna get the kid off your back..you have to tell him...thats it man..theres no way of getting around it! like who the **** cares if you hurt his feelings...he's ****ing up what u want..so he's gotta go. And the b/f thing...Don't even think about that..just ****ing act like he doesn't exist...don't talk about him...don't acknolege her if she talks about him just change the subject....dj her and do what ur doing (playing it cool) and sweep her off her feet..let her deal with the b/f...it's her problem not urs. Just have fun..and don't be there to much for her...gotta play a lil hard to get...but u seem to be addapting your own style to the "game" really well! Another thing..trial and error works real good on knowing what to do!

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm. Adapting my own style to the "game". I like the sound of that. As for the issues, gracias por el consejo.