Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Two regions of the world with the best looking women

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
From what I have seen, the women from these two regions tend to have a higher proportion of good-looking women compared to other regions of the world.

1.) Eastern Europe- I write this now as their are two gorgeous Russian looking girls sitting in the lobby.

2.) South America

aldaris

Banned
Reaction score
stuka1939 said:
From what I have seen, the women from these two regions tend to have a higher proportion of good-looking women compared to other regions of the world.

1.) Eastern Europe- I write this now as their are two gorgeous Russian looking girls sitting in the lobby.

2.) South America
only comment if you have been to these places. eastern europe is huge. albanian girls look like crap. so do a lot of romanians and non-russian moldovans. serbs, croats, slovenes, bulgarians, poles, czechs, slovaks are nice, but take a backseat to most of the former soviet republics (save for caucasians like armenians, azeris, etc. who are ugly). it is complicated and not worth your time. just date an immigrant or student and pretend she is the real deal. she isn't, but you will never make the journey anyway. dj's stay in the west. if a dj were to leave the west he wouldn't be a dj.

south american broads are too feminized and are mostly ethnic italians who speak another latin language.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope. Northern Europe. And Northeast Asia. The ugliest? Australian Aborigines, Australo-Melanesians, and Sub-Saharan Africa.