Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Two quick questions

UofSMark

Reaction score
After searching through these forums and articles endlessly, I finally decided to post my questions. I realize the moderators don't like 'newbies' (this is my first post, so I guess I am one) posting repetitive nonsense, but I have failed to find my questions on these forums.

Anyhow, my questions are pretty straight forward:

1.) Correct me if I am wrong. When a girl says "It is cute", or uses the word "cute" to describe something about you, it is her nice way of saying she doesn't like it, usually. Today, I did my hair a little differently because a good friend of mine (who you guys would consider a DJ, I guess) recommended. Anyway, a girl who I have spoken with maybe 3 times in my life said that my hair looked "cute". Wasn't sure to take it as a compliment or not.

2.) A girl who I have gotten to know pretty well over the past 2 months just broke up with her boyfriend of 2 years. I am wondering if I should sympathize with her or just ignore the incident. If I sympathize, will she think I am just trying to take advantage of her vulnerable state?

Anyway, thanks to whoever responds, I greatly appreciate it.

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl calling your hair cute isn't a bad thing, it just isn't a great sign of attraction.

Try to stay out of it, if you sympathize, then her thinking you're taking advantage won't be the case, you'll be dropped into the friends zone almost guarenteed. Just avoid conversation about it and you should be in pretty good shape.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont over analyze, it could mean things, it could not mean things, read the bible and then go with your gut instinct. Do what you want to do, not based upon a probablity thyat she might like you as you will never understand exaclty what a girl is thinking about you.

and IMO, in England, cute is a compliment and not an insult. Anyway if it gives you confidence and you like it, wear your hair that way, dont jsut do it because your mate says it is good. Do what you want to do. Hang in there with us and you will get through.

UofSMark

Reaction score
Thanks for your responses guys. I took it as a compliment at the time, but I didn't continue the issue with her... I changed the subject almost immediately. Anyway, how about my second question? That one is the one I am more concerned with... Once again, thanks.

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by UofSMark
I realize the moderators don't like 'newbies'
Hey hey.. I don't think any moderator has said that. I think what some mods don't like are the repetitive basic questions that could be easily answered by a quick flip through the bible or a fast search on the topic. Then again not alot of people like those posts. Personally I think it's great to see newbies posting, others might not appreciate it but I do because the 'newbies' are the future of the forum and if they get the chance they'll be very productive. I think the forum cleaned up nicely now though and not alot of people complain about the newbies which is great.

Anyways since I wrote all that I should probably answer your questions.

Well with the first question, I don't think it'd be an insult if she hasn't talked to you before really, also when in doubt assume the best:) If you take things like that as compliments you'll be more cheerful and fun then you would be if you took them as insults. You'll exude way more confidence if you take things as compliments as opposed to insults and confidence reels the ladies in like no one's business.

For the second question, continue acting how you have been, no need to run over with your sympathy at first word of her break up. She'll wonder why you all of sudden have lots of interest in her. I'd recommend wait like a week or so after they broke up and then say you heard the news and were sorry to hear it or something and leave it at that. Acknowledge it, don't ignore it (since you said you've known her good prior) but defianetly don't dwell on it.

Oh and don't be shy to post.. it'll make things alot easier on you. Oh your consideration before posting is probably greatly appreciated:) best of luck!

Garbury

Don Juan
Reaction score
On the second girl, don't help her with her break up problems. It will be be the immediate end of any chance you had. There is no such thing as taking advantage of a chick unless shes drunk so don't worry about morality of hitting on a girl. Keep the conversation light when ur around her and be happy, outgoing, smiling. This way she will associate you with happy feeligns when she was feeling down. Keep it brief, keep it light, and keep it fun and you have a chance of securing her after she gets over the other boyfriend which may take a long time.