Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Two quick questions...

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Workouts should not last more than an hour to prevent overtraining.

2. There are three main exercises in developing pectoral mass in my opinion and they are 1) Incline DB Presses 2) Flat DB Presses 3) Dips( leaning forward)

Hope this helps. If you have any more questions feel free to ask.

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CyranoDeBergerac
How long should a session last?

and...

What excercises can I do to put on some pecs?
So... you finally decided to put the Doritos down and do something with your life??? :)

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Two quick questions...

Originally posted by wheelin&dealin
So... you finally decided to put the Doritos down and do something with your life??? :)
Fvck you. I'm naturally a long distance runner. My shoulders, back, and arms are progressing, but I'm still trying to build some more mass on my torso, and my pecs are a particular problem area.

Again, why do you post when you have nothing to add?

marqZAL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Long distance running and Gaining Mass are like oil and water...they just dont mix....Like I said before...you need to eat extra calories to gain masss.when your running you are burning tons of calories....

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by marqZAL
Long distance running and Gaining Mass are like oil and water...they just dont mix....Like I said before...you need to eat extra calories to gain masss.when your running you are burning tons of calories....
I know. I've stopped running, but like I said, its a natural predilection, so even though I'm 'out of shape' I could still probably get up an run five miles easily. I'm eating more, but my metabolism always seems to be two steps ahead of me, so I'm having to work harder too. I'm just tired of being an ectomorph, you know?

marqZAL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know all to well what you mean about being an ectomorph...but Ill tell you I ran CC in highschool and my first few years of college, I loved it had tons of fun and was somewhat good....I was skinny until this year, im 25 now....if your a teen age your in your prime growing years...just work out hard...and eat, eat, eat....dont worry about putting on fat while bulking unless your fat, and example of why it would be bad if your fat is the following, if you are at 10% body fat and increase to 15 or 20 % bodfat then your still in the normal range, however if you go from 18 to 28% body fat you went from a normal to really fat....

Pooki

Banned
Reaction score
QUOTE "So... you finally decided to put the Doritos down and do something with your life???"

LOL

QUOTE "Fvck you. I'm naturally a long distance runner. My shoulders, back, and arms are progressing, but I'm still trying to build some more mass on my torso, and my pecs are a particular problem area."

Cyrano, are you 5 years old. Wheelin was just looking for a reaction from you, and you gave him that satisfaction. You are one dumb mfer

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pooki
QUOTE "So... you finally decided to put the Doritos down and do something with your life???"

LOL

QUOTE "Fvck you. I'm naturally a long distance runner. My shoulders, back, and arms are progressing, but I'm still trying to build some more mass on my torso, and my pecs are a particular problem area."

Cyrano, are you 5 years old. Wheelin was just looking for a reaction from you, and you gave him that satisfaction. You are one dumb mfer
Quite the contrary, me and Wheelin go waaaay back in terms of our mutual distaste for the other. Though pardo my outburst, I didn't know the phrase 'fvck you' was now exclusive to the elementary school croud...

;)

Big N

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
(sorry to post on-topic)

Dont forget flies. They are good to put in between your presses. For instance, what I do:

1) Decline press (3 sets)
2) Flies (2 sets)
3) Incline press (2 sets)

The flies give my triceps a break while I still work my chest.

Drow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cyrano.. if your looking to bulk up check out skinnyguy.net - and check out the post in here "is skinnyguy.net legit?" Great stuff.

Peace.