Two potential dates with two models this weekend.

Broham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes you heard it right, and I don't mean to sound arrogant. I swear MySpace is a goldmine once you figure it out. Anyways, here's the scoop:

Model 1: 18, lives at home, has a fake ID, a little bit of an attitude on the phone. We tentatively agreed to pregame at my place and then go out on Sunday night.

Model 2: 21, lives at home, very nice and straightforward on the phone. Only an inch shorter than me. Tentatively agreed to go out Saturday but she might be busy so it could be early next week.

I usually don't come here for advice anymore (sans my last thread about the girl who called me cheap) but I think since these two are models, I could use a few tips from the DJs who routinely go out with the cream of the crop (looks-wise). I don't plan to game them any differently than usual, I would just like a heads up on possibly games or shyt tests that normal girls don't use.

Thanks

-B

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if i had a penny for every girl that claims to be a "model".. man...

Seriously, most of the time its like "oh, this guy took pictures of me once, I'm a MODEL!" - says the 5'4 chunky girl with facial hair.

As far as dating really hot women, models or not, treat them like any other woman. In fact, treat them a notch worse.

Solomon79

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously, don't neg hit them.

In the current social and political climate, if you really like somebody, you should let them feel the love. Neg hitting doesn't work for the best looking women out there unless they have nasty personalities to begin with.

If one of these girls turns out to be the one you have been looking for, you could ruin everything by neg hitting.

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon79 said:
Seriously, don't neg hit them.

In the current social and political climate, if you really like somebody, you should let them feel the love. Neg hitting doesn't work for the best looking women out there unless they have nasty personalities to begin with.

If one of these girls turns out to be the one you have been looking for, you could ruin everything by neg hitting.

oh man. riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

go back to the AFC land "feel the love" I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.

you should probably introduce her to you parents and give her some jewelry on the first date as well..

Broham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright guys, relax. I'm not looking for advice on how to proactively game them. I have that down, trust me. I just need tips of what to look out for (shyt tests mainly) and how to react to their actions.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Neg hitting doesn't work for the best looking women out there unless they have nasty personalities to begin with.
Just to clear this up a bit, Neg-hits work on women who THINK they're the best looking women out there. It doesn't matter if they're a three or a nine, what matters is how they carry themselves.

As far as dating really hot women, models or not, treat them like any other woman. In fact, treat them a notch worse.
I have to agree with egoist. These women are used to being put on a pedestal by other AFCs. Be the guy who's different, that's all you really need to know.

You probably won't need to change much (if anything) about your game. These women might be a bit more pushy for you to give into their cries and whims. Just stand your ground and you'll be fine.

Solomon79

Don Juan
Reaction score
Again, I'd have to disagree with this 'neg hitting is the answer, one size fits all' attitude.

AFC is telling a beautiful woman how good looking she is, how nice her eyes are etc. She's heard it all before and it makes you sound like everyone else.

We're all agreed on that point.

You can avoid that, and should do, but directly criticising her won't work unless she is up her own ass - and frankly, if somebody is that far up their own ass, are they really that desirable?

Everybody and their dog has cottoned on to neg hitting.

I think in this world of constant terrorist threats and general ******* behaviour, neg hitting has lost the impact it may have had a few years back. I'm not saying you should go out there and test out some pathetic lines from Dawson Creek.

I'm just saying it no longer fits in with the game. You need to be even more sophisticated. Betraying signs of neediness is always a no-no, but making fun of a HB just doesn't work unless you are masterfully playful in the way you do it.

Consent

Don Juan
Reaction score
Egoist said:
if i had a penny for every girl that claims to be a "model".. man...

Seriously, most of the time its like "oh, this guy took pictures of me once, I'm a MODEL!" - says the 5'4 chunky girl with facial hair.

Yeah that's so true. I remember chatting with this hb4 who was a "model".

Jackman

Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of these types of women, granted I assume you're talking about true model quality women here, like to compare their own status to those of men, meaning they usually approach you in a way that they almost seem to make you think they expect you to compete and prove you're a notch better then they are because you're actually a man (hence it's easier for you). In other words, they like to think they are doing better as faux "men" as you are as a true man, and they want to see how you will respond. Don't fall for it. Don't try to "compete" with them on achievements, because basically they have a sweet rack, a nice ass and men will tell them anything to make them feel good, which makes them think they are more successful then they actually might be.

The bottom line is that you shouldn't be impressed with anything. Always ask very real follow up questions in interest and test their stories. Most of them are BS and exaggerated. Make em humble with your interest.