Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Two of the most important rules in game

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's an excerpt from one of David X's books, whom is imo the best dating guru out there because he's as pure as a natural as they come.

I'm giving you two rules. Not two-hundred. TWO. 1) Who cares what she thinks, 2) and you are the most important person in the relationship. And at first, they sound like two very stupid rules. But every time you hear them, they start to make more and more sense to you. If you don't care what she thinks, then your fears are gone. And if you truly believe that you are the most important person in the relationship, then you start to take responsibility for your own life. It forces you to be strong, decisive, honest and congruent. What you decide is up to you. I'm not telling you to be me, I'm telling you to be you.

You're not being rude to her by not caring what she says. There's a façade of nonsense that people put out, and you don't know if they're playing games or ****ing with you. These two rules are your shield from all that ****. These rules really have a way of cutting through all the crap.
This EASILY beats out any of that self hypnosis, paragraphs and paragraphs of the BS advise that other dating gurus offer, memorizing canned lines, etc. After endorsing these rules into my personality, things have been so much easier. His book is also filled with the best advice that seduction has to offer, I highly recommend it.

DJCorleone

Don Juan
Reaction score
nice, makes sense really.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For dating, yes; but if you hold to these 'rules' into a relationship then it isn't going to last very long. I know that sounds anti-DJ, but I've found that many of the DJ dating principles don't translate to relationships. Not saying you give up your frame to please her, but it's a different game and there are different rules.

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
For dating, yes; but if you hold to these 'rules' into a relationship then it isn't going to last very long. I know that sounds anti-DJ, but I've found that many of the DJ dating principles don't translate to relationships. Not saying you give up your frame to please her, but it's a different game and there are different rules.
+1

This is good, but focuses WAY too much on the initial interaction(s). In a real relationship, it doesn't work like this as much.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Id have to disagree with colossus.

When i first read it, I immediately applied it to a relationship.

Maybe not marriage, or a very long-tr, where your life is intertwined with your partner in many ways instead of just romantically and emotionally.

Its very good either way.

Veridin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Who cares what she thinks, 2) and you are the most important person in the relationship.
So you can show up to a date without having showered for five days, dressed in softpants and a smelly t-shirt, without brushing your teeth, you can be fat and stink, you can burp and scoff at everything she says, because "who cares what she thinks"?

Clever advice. Kind of like political slogans, it doesn't matter if they don't stand up to a second of honest scrutiny, the only thing that matters is that they appeal to the listener's ego and desires. It is a form of mental masturbation.

Here is a rule I have learned about dating advice: if it sounds easy and is just what you want to hear, then it probably is crap. There's a ton of it out there.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, and we are to make "art" with her words. Paint upon her words, don't be calculative with them. With men, in general, or in grave matters we can be calculative. Womens' words don't mean sh!t in a serious situation.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Veridin said:
So you can show up to a date without having showered for five days, dressed in softpants and a smelly t-shirt, without brushing your teeth, you can be fat and stink, you can burp and scoff at everything she says, because "who cares what she thinks"?

Clever advice. Kind of like political slogans, it doesn't matter if they don't stand up to a second of honest scrutiny, the only thing that matters is that they appeal to the listener's ego and desires. It is a form of mental masturbation.

Here is a rule I have learned about dating advice: if it sounds easy and is just what you want to hear, then it probably is crap. There's a ton of it out there.
I'm pretty sure David X was assuming people would have had common sense when reading his advice :kick: Later on in his book he states "I'm asking you to be smart, not stupid," implying that you still need to be on your toes even with a fortified mindset. Besides, if someone really didn't care about their appearance to THAT extent, it shows a lack of self love, leading to a lack of self confidence, self esteem, and there's no way they would be in a position to game women anyways.

I wasn't trying to solve all of life's problems with David X's advice.

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rule #2 is there to motivate YOU to be the best person you can be. It's UP TO YOU. You are the man. You do it.

salmon

Don Juan
Reaction score
fertileTurtle said:
You are the man. You do it.
I really like that -- I think I'm going to write it down and stick that in my study!