Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Two kinds of People

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel this forum is sorta split down the middle with two kinds of people.

I think there are the dudes who come here with RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS and questions. Often times there is the new thread like "My gf is doing this and that... what should i do about it?" or something along those lines. Or anything where you are asking for ADVICE about ONE PARTICULAR girl, that falls under this category also.

Then there is the other side of the forum - The guys in here who are into the COMMUNITY, into the GAME, the PLAYERS, the FIELD SOLDIERS, whatever you want to call it. The guys who are actively going out and cold approaching girls consistently. The guys who are pursuing the dating life they always wanted, the guys pursuing lots and lots of sex!
Actually now that I think about it, its not split down the middle - the later group seems to be far and few between - and that is the whole point of this thread...

I want to know who on this forum is Actively in the Game? Who is pursuing this life style in a positive light?
And even if you aren't REALLY DOING it yet. But that is why you come here cause you are pumping yourself up to really jump into the game, then you qualify! But you know best where your head is at - Which group do you fall under?

So a raise of hands please - just post in here. I want to know how many people are in the game.

If you are here for RELATIONSHIP ADVICE, there is nothing wrong with that - that is fine, but I want to get an idea of all the guys in here who are like me. thanks.

cockerdumbnuts

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm always looking for a gf. But the thing is, I'm picky and not sure exactly what I want. So I'm gaming as many girls as I can.

Also, gaming girls has help me grow as a person. There are a lot of things I still need to work on so until I am satisfied I am going to be in the field. I see myself being single and gaming for a long time. Why not? Theres nothing like new pvssy.

DeePee

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm of the former. Lost (some) interest in the game, and am looking for the girlfriend/LTR/whatever you want to call it. That said, there's plenty of information that works in both categories.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just here mainly to get a perspective on things. I find lots of things here helpful and practical, others conflicting, some entertaining. I'm here and PU when I can. Although, I'm thinking about taking a break from PU.