Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

two kids want to jump me

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haha alright, so me and this girl are good friends, she went out with this one guy, then she dumped him. he's jealous of me cuz i with her more than he was. i dont give a **** what he thinks, then his friend doesnt like me either ( no ****in clue why) but now they both want to jump me. haha and they are two years younger than me, not to mention one of them is a friggin twig, and the other is just a ****y peice of ****. i actually want them to jump me, cuz i know i can take them, its funny to me. and all my friends hate them too so by any chance they get the upper hand i got like 10 guys that will jump in. but i doubt they will do it. meh, got any pointers for fighting 2 on 1?

punkrockpylot

Don Juan
Reaction score
go for the eyes...but im curious, why do you need pointers if you know you can take them?

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cuz really, im not a fighter, but im bigger than both of them, so like any moves or something like should i go for one at a time or just clothesline them both

punkrockpylot

Don Juan
Reaction score
dont try to clothesline two people...it only works in the movies...my advice is to either hit the little guy really hard in the face/stomach or nuts so he will be out of the fight till youve got time to worry about him...or take the big guy down fast and ignore puny hits by the pansy...or you could always even it up and get a friend to help you...

naluholo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Having a size advantage doesn't necessarily mean you'll win a fight; fighting better than the other guy, or the other guys in this case, wins a fight.

If I were you I wouldn't fight - not because you said you're "not a fighter," but because you'll look stupid. 9 times out of 10 at school I'll hear "did you see that fight?" from some girl, and I'll say "no, who was fighting." They say "I don't know, a couple of losers." Anyways, good luck.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wonderful thread about girls. Let them beat you up to knock some sense into you.

kilgoretrout

Don Juan
Reaction score
upper cuts, baby. Hoo-AH!

Wuzzup

Don Juan
Reaction score
grab a chair or garbage can and hit em with it. It's fair, cause it's 2v1. have fun

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WHIP OUT YOUR **** AND PISS ON THEM

im not kidding

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for the bollocks.
or the knees, man that ****ing hurts.
if you want to kill them, punch them in the throat.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when you knock one down, go str8 to the next one, if you get to preoccupied with one than the other will sucker punch you. I saw the skater Mike Valley take on 3-4 valley dudes on *****, try d/l that

Saine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Microphone Fiend
when you knock one down, go str8 to the next one, if you get to preoccupied with one than the other will sucker punch you. I saw the skater Mike Valley take on 3-4 valley dudes on *****, try d/l that
And Mike was a UFC fighter too. :) Try that.

WaRpEd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Depending on the situation, what i would do is probally knock the breath outta the big dude, then punch the crap outta the little crap, but make sure to keep an eye out for the big dude while you knock the crap outta him.

Make sure to watch your happy sack, i bet that they'll go for it.
:( .

grab a chair or garbage can and hit em with it. It's fair, cause it's 2v1. have fun
That works too! :D But you wont be seen as much of a fighter by everybody else at school though :rolleyes:

Reaction score
you worthless slut! Why the hell are you posting this bullsh*t when you know you can take them on? What a f*cking fairy.

Saine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you be like drixsa and suck their hard ****? Just dress up like a drag queen, it'll do fine. Plus nobody gets hurt.