Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Two Hot Girls Want Me

mix_master

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, you guys know my situation: slight funk, maybe just winter blues, whatever.

There is a situation I'd like some feedback on. There are two very hot girls who want me badly. I see them around campus, at the local sporting events and such. Both are athletes. And they happen to be good friends. One of these girls, a petite gal, has been jonesing for me for the longest time. Constant stares, sometimes just follows me around. Blah blah blah.

The second girl, was in a class of mine. I know she wants me too since I've caught her staring at me, and she gets nervous and looks away quickly when I catch her.

Obviously, it would feel more natural to talk to the second girl since I already somewhat know her. However, I'm really slightly more attracted to the petite girl, although they are both very hot girls.

How to work this?

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand.

How is working this any different from working any other kind of girl? You sound pretty confident in yourself...so continue being confident, approach...remain confident...and then confidently ask them out.

Sorry, but I originally thought these two girls were both in the same class. Now that I realize they aren't...I don't see the dilemma. You already know what to do...and if you don't, then that's what the DJ Bible is for.

Unless there are some intriguing details that I'm missing out on (i.e, they're sisters, they're roommates, have boyfriends), this sounds like the typical "I like a girl, how do I ask her out?" question.

2-D

Don Juan
Reaction score
You only posted this to brag, right? ;) Yer I detected your trojan horse :p

Because otherwise it's an extremely, extremely easy decision called have both casually, and possibly take it further with one afterwards.

mix_master

Don Juan
Reaction score
The question would be: since I am approaching the girl I already know, would she be upset if I then tried to get the number of her friend? Or should I get both numbers?

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you guys find girls who play competitive sports to be attractive? I never have. I always thought more guys felt that way. Luckily, in most parts of the world girls are not encouraged to fight and compete like men.

I will say that I think ballet is a thing of beauty. Ballet involves great athletic ability while still allowing a girl to be feminine, elegant, and thin.

mix_master

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's actually a third girl in the picture now. This is a cutie I've had an eye on for a while now. Never really had an opportunity to chat her up. She's super cute. She looks exactly like Danica Patrick, no lie. Danica at 18, that is!

Anyway, she gave me an opportunity today, with some proximity. She stood behind me in line at the grocery store. I thought: out of all the lines, she chose mine...

Anyway, chatted her up briefly, and she was very cool. I was really nervous though. I'm still not quite myself. Very strange.

mix_master

Don Juan
Reaction score
Went to the local store, and ran into a couple of scenarios.

One lady, about 30, tall hot brunette, stares at me as she is walking. She is on her way out, I'm on my way in. I catch her staring and she gives me a nervous/shy smile.
Should I simply have stopped her and gotten at least a number close right then and there?

Second scenario: a hot tall blonde in her early twenties is with ber boyfriend. She simply stops and stares at me for several seconds before continuing on with her activity. Man, she is exactly my type too; wish she wasn't with her boyfriend.

---

Then, there was the Danica Patrick look a like girl. The one who proximity approached me.

Also, there's another girl, a very pretty brunette, tall, nice body, beautiful eyes, working at the local delivery store. She wants me bad. She stutters noticeably when talking to me. She gets REALLY nervous when we're alone in that store together.

There's also a couple of girls at the local superstore/warehouse who stare at me every time I visit.

Jhcl4000

Don Juan
Reaction score
mix_master said:
Went to the local store, and ran into a couple of scenarios.

One lady, about 30, tall hot brunette, stares at me as she is walking. She is on her way out, I'm on my way in. I catch her staring and she gives me a nervous/shy smile.
Should I simply have stopped her and gotten at least a number close right then and there?

Second scenario: a hot tall blonde in her early twenties is with ber boyfriend. She simply stops and stares at me for several seconds before continuing on with her activity. Man, she is exactly my type too; wish she wasn't with her boyfriend.

---

Then, there was the Danica Patrick look a like girl. The one who proximity approached me.

Also, there's another girl, a very pretty brunette, tall, nice body, beautiful eyes, working at the local delivery store. She wants me bad. She stutters noticeably when talking to me. She gets REALLY nervous when we're alone in that store together.

There's also a couple of girls at the local superstore/warehouse who stare at me every time I visit.
You are so obviously gay...

Fedor

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP missed out the part where Jessica Alba and Megan Fox fight over his c0ck, whilst Jenna Jameson watches jealously, with obvious love in her eyes.

mix_master

Don Juan
Reaction score
All right, you all are calling me out, and rightfully so. I haven't been as aggressive as I should be. There's definitely some block there, which is internal, not external.

I always seem to find an excuse not to close; some phantom reason, every time. This is really frustrating, trust me.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to learn the difference between attraction and physical attraction, my friend. And more importantly, which one matters more to women.

I'd advise you not to count your eggs before they hatch.

mix_master

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear ya. I'm good at attracting, less good at closing. I'm not sure why, but my anxiety comes at a later point in the game. It almost feels like a 'wall.' It's going to involve a lot of experimenting and f#ck ups along the way, I believe.

mix_master

Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I've noticed also.

I've occasionally winged with good looking guys. Or guys who are generally good with women. These dudes are different from me in the sense that they can put women at ease.

I think what I'm doing instead is that instead of increasing comfort, I keep amping up attraction and it just fries them out or burns their circuits out.

I'm going to work on comfort game and isolation and physical escalation.

mix_master

Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw the taller hot girl the other day.

She was in 'retreat' mode. I was like 'hey, what you been up to?"

She stopped briefly, then started walking backwards almost immediately. She seemed to be thinking of something to say: "I have to get to a class." She seemed a little sad.

Based on her body language, I decided to let her go.

I have been neglecting this girl, not talking to her, even though I've seen her several times before on campus. She's probably thinking I either rejected her, or she's wasting her time waiting for me to make a move...can't say I blame her.

I don't know what's been wrong with me. Weird.

The taller hot girl and the petite girl are pretty good friends, so I don't know how this is going to work out...

Jhcl4000

Don Juan
Reaction score
mix_master said:
I saw the taller hot girl the other day.

She was in 'retreat' mode. I was like 'hey, what you been up to?"

She stopped briefly, then started walking backwards almost immediately. She seemed to be thinking of something to say: "I have to get to a class." She seemed a little sad.

Based on her body language, I decided to let her go.

I have been neglecting this girl, not talking to her, even though I've seen her several times before on campus. She's probably thinking I either rejected her, or she's wasting her time waiting for me to make a move...can't say I blame her.

I don't know what's been wrong with me. Weird.

The taller hot girl and the petite girl are pretty good friends, so I don't know how this is going to work out...
Were you wearing a mask and holding a combat knife?

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
4 hot chicks wanted me today. For example I went to the gas station and when I was pumping gas a girl pulled her car next to the station I was at and pumped gas there....I think she pulled up next to me on purpose!!! Then I walked pass a girl and she said hi. Then I opened a door for a girl and she said thanks and smiled. Then I went to the mall and this girl kept on talking to me I mean she was ringing me up but still she wanted my balls in her mouth I could tell....seriously dude you haven't even done anything yet most of these girls you haven't even talked to yet it means nothing till you do something about it.