Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Two girls, one choice...

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are 2 girls that I'm currently interested in but I'm only going to be able to ask one of them out because they're friends with each other. So, I'm trying to gauge each of their interest in me. The first girl (Maggie) is 2 months removed from a two year relationship. She's hot, cool, laughs at some of the stuff I say, is a little lax on the kino and eye contact (unless I'm the only one she's talking to)...by that I mean that if we're having a 3 way convo with another person, then she is much more apt to concentrate on the other person than on me.

The second girl (Joan) is good looking as well. I noticed that when I am around Maggie, Joan will not acknowledge me at all. We were recently in a social setting: Joan was there prior to my arrival. I arrived with Maggie (we just carpooled together--although Joan knows that I have an interest in Maggie). The whole time I was there, I couldn't even get a 'hello' or any eyecontact from Joan. It was like I didn't exist. This has happened more than once. But when Maggie and I are not together, Joan is more than happy to talk. In fact, soon after the social gathering I was just speaking of, Joan called me up to talk and we wound up hanging out that night for a while.

My head and heart are confused because I feel as though I get one chance in this scenario since the girls are friends, and I have to make the right choice. I'm on break right now from school, and before I left I thought I knew what I was going to do when I got back, but now I'm torn. My gut is the only thing that is leading me right now. Any suggestions to further explore each of their interest levels?

Also, how long after I get back from break should I try something with one of the gals?

Thanks guys!

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember, you're a DJ, don't spend to much time trying to figure out which one likes you more than the other. Look inside yourself and ask "which one would I rather be with" or "which one do I like more". It's all about you.

Make your choice, and then start apply your DJ skills to remove any lack of interest/attraction to you.
She's hot, cool
:p

catch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you get a completley different girl then they will both dig you more anyway...

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if they're friends, and one knows you have an interest for the other, they WILL tell each other.

Maggie knows you like her, b/c Joan told her. Its a simple fact of life. Girls will gossip. So play your cards accordingly. These girls aren't oblivious to each other.

[]D [] []V[] []D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well yeah your getting at least one of them jealous hahah

BUt anyways, I can understand why Joan does that cuz i think i do that too. SHe probably doesnt want to bother you and her together or else the two girls will get into a fight....and Joan doesnt want this

YOu can tell Maggie is more dominant and won your heart? haha

YOu know you could go out to the movies with both of them and theyd both get on you once the other does. But since your situation is a bit different cuz one girls more dominant...you should tell JOan that she is pretty and stuff so her confidence will build up so when you chill with both of them Joan will be in the same place as Maggie.

HAHAa you ever watch Archies Adventure, or Archies Mysteries or somethign like that....you r like that Archie guy and the two girls r like the black hair girl and the blondie haha

Somethign on a totally different topic....how do i make my signature visable. When i go to edit profile i wrote stuff in that box, but when i post no signature shows up...can someone help me or something

Good Luck man.

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, so i guess i'm just going to go with my gut and pick the girl that i think would be best for me and just see if she feels the same way. the way i am going to look at it from now on is that the girl is missing out if she passes on me....that's really the bottom line.

so i'll make my choice soon after returning from break...maybe a couple days (i'm keeping in touch w/ both girls over break)...and hopefully the lucky lady will feel the same. if not, time to move on. either way, i win.

thanks guys, just needed to talk it out.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
go on dates with each of them as "friends" (remeber us guys can say we go as "friends") this will cover your ass if you decide to bail and dont like ehr.

date both, choose which one you like better and next the other one

simple.

dont bring both on one date. do 1on 1 with each

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE, Question...

Joan called me up a couple times over break, and I've called her as well. The last time we talked she mentioned that she was unsure of exactly how she was going to get back to her place after she arrives at the airport. I told her that I'd be in town by then and that if she needs to get picked up to let me know.

I'll probably call her up when I get back in town unless she calles me before that. Should I mention picking her up again or just let her ask me for the ride?

Also, we've been apart for nearly a month. I'm going to set something casual up for the night she gets back, or maybe the following day. Would that be too soon to make my move and ask her out? Frankly, I'm tired of waiting (the month break) but I don't want to push it.

Thanks!

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
anyone?