Two girls, both mixed signals.

nek08

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, right now, i kind of like two girls and im not really sure about it right now

one of the girls keeps giving me mixed signals, i've started to chat with her more often and stuff, but one of her friends said she has a 'boyfriend' quotes on that because the guy hasn't asked her to be her GF, but yeah, she keeps giving me mixed signals, like we both hold eye contact with each other, and when i speak with her she seems to be entertained, keep in mind her friends are with her. and we always always exchange glances, i've tried to casually ask her out but this was over the internet and she just said she couldn't. (((This was before i started to get close with her)))probably because she has a 'bf' ? so should i just forget about her?

this other girl, i've already went out with once, but it was about a month ago, she's more of the quiet type, she doesn't seem interested in me as she doesnt seem to look at me in my classes, and no exchanging glances, and so, but when i talk to her, she's okay i guess...

but yeah i have no idea what to do right now, can i conclude that the first girl just wants to be my friend, and the other girl is not interested? and forget about them both?

Cassanova_Child

Don Juan
Reaction score
nek08 said:
So, right now, i kind of like two girls and im not really sure about it right now

one of the girls keeps giving me mixed signals, i've started to chat with her more often and stuff, but one of her friends said she has a 'boyfriend' quotes on that because the guy hasn't asked her to be her GF, but yeah, she keeps giving me mixed signals, like we both hold eye contact with each other, and when i speak with her she seems to be entertained, keep in mind her friends are with her. and we always always exchange glances, i've tried to casually ask her out but this was over the internet and she just said she couldn't. (((This was before i started to get close with her)))probably because she has a 'bf' ? so should i just forget about her?

this other girl, i've already went out with once, but it was about a month ago, she's more of the quiet type, she doesn't seem interested in me as she doesnt seem to look at me in my classes, and no exchanging glances, and so, but when i talk to her, she's okay i guess...

but yeah i have no idea what to do right now, can i conclude that the first girl just wants to be my friend, and the other girl is not interested? and forget about them both?
next both of them in my opinion. the way you described the first one makes it sound more like friendship than sexual attraction lol, and as the for the latter, it sounds like you havent gotten over your ex.

nek08

Don Juan
Reaction score
that's the thing, the second one i didn't ask to be my girlfriend we just went out to the movies etc.. so nothing really happened after which is probably the reason why she lost interest? can i still go after her now

Cassanova_Child

Don Juan
Reaction score
generally no, if she had interest and you didnt make a move and shes lost it means shes probably friend zoned you now, if she even thinks of you at all. least in my experience (what happened with my one itis lol).

so if yo uhave to go for one of them, go for the first one, thats more positive towards you.