Two dates on the same day???? Good idea or not??

Incubus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so I had planned to meet up for lunch with this girl who I met on facebook, a while ago but never actually met her in person. Let's call her girl B. She IM'd me this week and I thought about how we had never met so asked her to lunch (because she seemed reluctant about a formal date due to getting screw over by guys). Anyway, she seems pretty interested, at least in meeting up. Looks, I'd say about a 7, though her pictures on facebook make her seem like she might be taller than me lol (I'm 5'9).

Anyway, last night one of my best friends and his gf came over to watch a movie. She brought with her a friend of hers from her sorority. Watched Super Bad and just chilled. Nothing big happened, but after her friend, girl A, left, she smacked me (playfully) and told me she thought I was really cute, and that I should have talked more. I was like wtf because we were actually trying to watch the movie and I felt it would have been rude to talk too much (not like i didn't talk at all). Anyway, I talked to girl A today and we're going out to dinner on tuesday.

Yes, tuesday, the same day I'm supposed to have lunch with girl B. Now, as far as I know about girl B, I'm pretty sure girl A is much more attractive, and I've actually met her in person.

So, should I go on both dates? lol...maybe use girl B date as a warm-up or practice date? Or should I cancel with girl B since I'm not all that interested in her. I mean, two dates in the same day would be stressful, not to mention I have two finals on wednesday haha.

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
why are you asking us what you should do. The more practice the better. If you can handle it then go for it. We don't know how you handle your stress, but why not go on both dates. Also i wouldn't cancel on Date B in case girl A flakes. You never know, play the game smart. You have options.

Rashad

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think, if anything, double-booking will make you mentally more confident knowing you have another option..A or B lol.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't fvck up your finals. know your priorities man

PlaysToWin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree your finals are all important. Focus on them.

But IF you are not worried about your finals... then definitely try to handle the 2 dates on the one day. It keeps you from being too desperate for either to succeed, which will in turn make you feel more in demand and more at ease. They will probably pick up this vibe and will be more attracted to you try harder to please you. Being less available and more in demand is a good thing. Give them both a shot though. Even the HB7 might turn out to be a great girl.

Alittude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah do the dates man it's a good experience to have haha and yeah then you create two options in the future instead of just 1.

Incubus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses guys. As far as options go, I'm not concerned...I have more besides those two girls.

But yea I think I'm going to call off the lunch date. Even though I've been studied plenty, I don't want to get too unfocused. I'll just study tuesday all day then take a break from studying at night.