two colognes same time?

Lancer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there any advice about wearing two colognes at the same time? Since we have two wrist, it seems possible.

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But why would you wanna??

*edit to answer my own question:

It might make a nice opinion opener:

Hi, I was wondering, I am trying to find a new cologne and I'm trying to decide between these two.. which one do you like?

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i did one cartier on my neck yesterday, and cool water on my wrists. did'nt seems bad.. lol

Lancer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why? I don't know, it seems interesting and mysterious, at least if it doesn't clash so much. Like, a daytime cologne + nighttime cologne would leave only a hint of the daytime one... different, right?

Also, how to stop the conflict for aftershave smell and cologne smell?

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Reaction score
BigWillyStyle, answering all of lifes fvcked up questions...

Is there any advice about wearing two colognes at the same time? Since we have two wrist, it seems possible
No **** it's possible, the reason people don't do it is because it's ****en stupid...

When your going out with some hoe they like to guess what sorta cologne you're wearing. If you got 2 different types on you you'll smell like a fool. Don't be a fool, wrap your tool, and **** her in the ass, while you're on the stool.

Lancer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BigWillyStyle
BigWillyStyle, answering all of lifes fvcked up questions...

No **** it's possible, the reason people don't do it is because it's ****en stupid...

When your going out with some hoe they like to guess what sorta cologne you're wearing. If you got 2 different types on you you'll smell like a fool. Don't be a fool, wrap your tool, and **** her in the ass, while you're on the stool.
Haha.. I'll give you another fvcked up question then.. is there any odorless aftershave, so it doesn't clash with the cologne?

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What would wearing just one cologne do for you, never mind two? Seems like a total waste of time to me.

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by rgeere
As long as you don't smell like someone with body odor that has been digging through a dumpster who cares.

I think people put far to much emphasis on this sort of crap to begin with.
I agree. The only two times people ever smell your colonge is if you've sprayed too much wanting people to notice you or if you do it the right way and just spray a bit on, so ladies that get close enough will crave your smell and want to stay close. 2cents

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More does not necessarily mean better. Also, if you can easily smell the cologne, you have on way too much. Anyway, you would want a woman to just have a hint of your scent and then come in really close to really enjoy your chemistry.

NoBull

Don Juan
Reaction score
*light bulb over head*
What about three colognes at the same time? :)

Werd.

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by rgeere
Ok guys I'll tell you what! I'll stimulate and arouse women through their extra-sensitive sense of smell, while you lot smell like tramps.

Nice one! :D

defiancy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Either test it out first and see if other girls like it or just stick with the best cologne you have...hehehehe