Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Two and a half men

khussa28

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this is only a show but if you watched it earlier when charlie sheen
was the main character, in the show he always gets the woman, I was wondering is he the typical alpha male people talk about, do you have to be like him, hes always confident, calm.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
khussa28 said:
was the main character, in the show he always gets the woman, I was wondering is he the typical alpha male people talk about, do you have to be like him, hes always confident, calm.
Charlie Sheen is my role model!!:rockon:

Haha no, really, He IS Don Juan:D

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow..Funny i got the show on right now and was just thinking about something similar with the situations ive been, basically being up front, direct/indrect with what u want, push pull situations

ilikecharlene

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess. i think he scored a lot because he was confident/didn't give a ****/did his own thing.

Alan scores to some extent, but is more AFC, hence his divorce.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ilikecharlene said:
I guess. i think he scored a lot because he was confident/didn't give a ****/did his own thing.

Alan scores to some extent, but is more AFC, hence his divorce.
Alan is a total immasculated afc, bending to the will of any woman. Charlie, is cool, confident, smooth. And most importantly Happy. id actually edit my previous post and say he's half DJ half PUA, because getting the pvssy does hold quite an impotrant part of who he is.

still, Charlie:rockon:

flashpoint

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
khussa28 said:
most of the time he is drunk and he is not ashamed of paying hookers in case he has a 5 minute dry spell. role model? well ...