Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Twins (Time Constrained)

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So there's these HB8 twins that I see in the library where I study all the time. I had been making regular eye contact and whatnot for around the first 2 weeks where I started noticing them, but then stopped as of late since I figured I'd never be able to make a move (and didn't know how) and just dropped my head whenever I passed by them.

Well, one of them came into my work (with her bf) not too long ago and I talked with her a little bit. When I saw them today at the library, I had made up my mind to try to ask the one w/o a bf on a date...but since they're twins, I couldn't tell which one I had seen with her bf. I waited until they were somewhat separate at the library and rolled the dice. I chose wrong, and it turned out to be the one that I had seen at my work, but I made smalltalk anyway and introduced myself. She actually seemed interested, but in my experience chicks with bf's have no problem showing IOI's with no real intentions so I thought nothing of it.

The problem is, I have no "in" for my target now. I already used my "Oh hey, didn't you come into my work?" opener on the other one who no doubt relayed it to her sister shortly thereafter. I made EC several times for the remainder of the night with my target but couldn't think of anything to say. So my question is, how do I open this girl? I can't just ask her sister if she has a bf...and there's no way I can just go in cold, especially since I've seen her talking to a few guys, one of which may very well be her bf. Finals are this week for them, so I likely have 1 or 2 more days at the most to get her/their number which leaves no room for a slow-boil or seed planting approach. Any help would be appreciated, as long as it has nothing to do with my looks.

Bladerunner

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're really over-analyzing this. Hell, just go up and make a joke about how she's always going to have to send her sister into your work for her now so you can save face! Or go say "Hi". Or go over and open with a comment about how you liked her smile/clothes/pinky finger. How you say it is more important than what you say.

I wouldn't say too much about her sister past that; believe me, she's heard it all and is already sick of it.

The only other thing to keep in mind here is that if it looks like she's studying really intensely, I wouldn't approach. If you interrupt her in the middle of thinking about something, she's going to be irked at you and your job will be that much harder.

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in a similiar predicament - except I haven't even attempted yet Hehe, I can't pick or choose which twin I want to talk to where I work. They're nearly identical, but there is a prettier one - the older one I suppose is who I want to close. They're both 9's.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it really shouldn't be this complicated. I've just never tried to game a twin basically right in front of her twin. It seems kind of odd. Like how do you choose which one to go for? Flip of a coin?

Last night my friends kept looking at her because they were trying to help me, but I think they may have ended up creeping her out because they got caught looking a bunch of times. I don't know. I think I'm going to wait until they're both together, then go up and say hi to the one I already know and then introduce myself to my target.

Bladerunner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
I think I'm going to wait until they're both together, then go up and say hi to the one I already know and then introduce myself to my target.
You just answered your own question man. Your overthinking of this (with your friends) is already starting to sabotage you. Just go talk to them and things will seriously work themselves out as long as you're not an idiot about it.